Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 am

Blizzardstar entered in the medicine cat’s den with lowered ears as she looked around for Honeyspark. She knew that after Sageleaf’s arrival things had been a bit tense with her, that she may still be md and ask her why she hadn’t consulted the so called StarClan sent cat…but in all honesty she still had her doubts about Sageleaf, especially after the talk she had with Ashstar about her. She simply wouldn’t be able to share this really delicate info with her without feeling awfully anxious and fearing that it could be misused or shared with someone else that wasn’t supposed to even know this was a thing yet. Honeyspark, on the other paw, was someone the leader trusted and respected, someone that had endured more than enough to prove her worth, her loyalty…dear StarClan, she would gladly put her life in her paws without any hesitation and not only because she was a medicine cat.

“Honeyspark? Are you in here?” The dream she had and the promise she made were still more than enough to keep her in a constant worried state, and she hoped that someone like the medicine cat, with such a tight link with StarClan, would be able to give her some advice about what she was supposed to do, how she was supposed to proceed. She just hoped she had a solution that wouldn’t involve a war in mind…

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Honeyspark looked up from what she had been doing at the moment her moss green eyes looking to Blizzardstar. She stood wondering  what was wrong for a moment"yes I am Greetings Blizzardstar"Honeyspark purred giving a smile. She padded over"what's wrong?"She mewed flicking her tail her smile giving way to a sense of worry.

Ooc sorry this took so long

Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:12 am

Blizzardstar sighed as she sat down, looking at the entrance of the den to make sure none was close enough to listen to them before speaking “I need your advice, Honeyspark…a-and I would seriously appreciate if what I’m about to tell you stays as a secret until I make a decision. This is something very delicate and if word gets out before time things could easily take a turn for the worst” She was clear to make emphasis on the risks of sharing what she was about to tell her to the rest of the clan or, StarClan forbid, any of the other clans. Things were bad enough without having a bunch of cats pressuring her or forcing her to take a decision she wasn’t ready for just yet.

“I…hum…was visited by StarClan not long ago, more specifically by Flameclaw. He was deputy long before me and one of the cats that granted me a life during my leader ceremony. He came to me with a request from him and several of our ancestors…” She spoke slowly to her, hoping she wouldn’t be mad to know that she had received a direct message from StarClan and not her even if Honeyspark was the Medicine Cat “This is why I come to you, because…because I’m scared, Honeyspark, I don’t know how to proceed, and you having a closer connection to them may help you to understand or find an answer that I failed to notice”.

She had to shake her fur a bit before continuing as an unpleasant shiver ran down her spine. She hoped that her medicine cat would help her to come out with a solution to this problem that didn’t involve a war against their neighbors “They want me to take back Sunningrocks from RiverClan”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Honeyspark's ears flattened as she heard Blizzardstar's words. She seemed to fall quiet for a moment. Then she spoke aloud her thoughts"if it is Starclan's will that we take Sunningrocks back then we must but....this will be many injured maybe even killed.....im not sure why starclan asks you of this but we must have faith that this decision to take back Sunningrocks is right"She mewed  but inwardly she thought and hoped that many lives wouldn't be lost in this battle."I...would say we should but I fear for the lives of our clanmates"She mewed her tail flicking back and forth slowly as she paced for a moment then stopped and looked at Blizzardstar"I'd just say follow what you think is best but always keep what starclan wants in your best interest"She mewed her words hesitant but thought through somewhat. She sat down quietly "as much as you may want me to possibly make the decision for you I am only here to advise you and my only advice is to take Starclan's words to mind but also think of your clanmates as well"she mewed.

Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

Blizzardstar sighed and looked down with Honeyspark’s words. Deep inside she had expected this answer from her medicine cat, and while having her support allowed her to feel somewhat better, knowing that there would be no definite answer nor guidance from her made her feel a bit uneasy. If she had told her that StarClan had also talked with her and promised protection, or that at least she had managed to come up with a less dangerous option to take back Sunningrocks…but no, the complete weight of this decision still rested on her shoulders and she started to understand by then that whatever consequences came with it would be her responsibility. Every scratch, ever drop of blood, every lost life…

She took a deep breath as she felt her fur rising in fear with the thought of having to bury yet another one of her clanmates. If this wish had only been delivered to her in a better time, like Greenleaf…at least then they would have the herbs to treat the cats injured in battle and reduce the possibility of deaths in the battlefield…but then, she knew that even if she wanted to deny it the prey and leftover herbs in Sunningrocks were becoming imperative if ThunderClan wanted to survive through this Leafbare.

She looked at Honeyspark and nodded “I understand…thank you for your time and advice Honeyspark” She got back on her paws and started to walk out of the den, but before she could do it she stopped dead on her tracks, staying still for a second or two before slightly turning her head and talking once more “I…uh…If things take a turn for the worst, your knowledge and herbs can be what makes the difference between a death and a life…and between us achieving to take back Sunningrocks or not. I know it is awful for me to tell you this in these harsh times…but try to find and store as many herbs as you can, and use as little as possible as well, if we go into war with RiverClan over this StarClan knows we will need them” With those words, which were full of sincere fear, she finally walked out from Honeyspark’s den.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]   The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wisdom of our Ancestors... [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: