Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowkit of RiverClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EclipsedDragon

EclipsedDragon

Number of posts : 1

Snowkit of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Snowkit of RiverClan   Snowkit of RiverClan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 13:59

Cat Name: Snowkit > Snowpaw > Snowstorm

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Nonbinary

Appearance: Snow is a mostly white cat with grey "freckles" along the sides of their face, underneath their eyes mostly. The tips of their body starting from their front legs has stripes of grey along to the tip of their tail. Their paws are the only parts of their body that does not have the stripes.

Personality: Snow is a very timid cat, often jumping at the slightest of sounds, but if given enough time to properly get used to things, they are very helpful (though they do cause quite a mess in the earliest of attempts)

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: There isn't much to know about Snow; their parents are a mystery, but it doesn't seem like they were abandoned given how calm the kitten is towards RiverClan cats.

Extra(s): I'm super sorry there isn't more to say about Snow! I don't really have much to say about them right now, but I'm super glad to be able to try and get this character out to all of you! Thanks for this template, too! :D
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Snowkit of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowkit of RiverClan   Snowkit of RiverClan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 15:34

Hi there, welcome to WCC!

This creation is approved!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

Snowkit of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1