Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan

Go down 
+2
Midnee
Two
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 553

Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 6:10

Cat Name: Petalsplash

Clan: Skyclan

What would you do with this position: I will bring more kits to SkyClan when needed! I will try to be an active queen in SkyClan, and I can have fun topics with other users in a clan I haven’t really been in!

Why do you deserve this position: I know that the list encourages ShadowClan and WindClan cats, but I think it’ll be a while before Petalsplash will have kits. I can give more life to skyclan when needed, and I really do want to roleplay a queen :) I also do know that SkyClan is filled to the brim with cats at the moment, but nonetheless, I still hope this gets approved.

Important Notes/Backstory: (also including bits of her personality) Petalsplash had decided she didn’t feel the want for hunting and battling for her clan anymore, and so she decided to retire and had become a queen! She now spends most of her days playing with the kits of the nursery, chatting with the warriors, and taking strolls out on the territory. She is a gentle and kind cat and will rarely raise her voice, she enjoys being a queen. She also LOVES to make flower crowns, and is quite the chatty cat. She is protective of kits which she holds a soft spot for, hence her retirement choice. She cares for every cat and holds a calm demeanor.

Recommendations: Midnee, kieer, uwu, speedy, maple :)

FC:

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan ?3qsSL=party Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan ?3qjRT=party Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan ?3NSVJ=party Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan ?3XjWK=party Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan ?3Xnr_=party

Last edited by Two on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 1:59; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 6:22

recc ~

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 6:22

recc <3
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 7:34

Recommended!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 8:17

recc :)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 8:25

recommended! <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 9:13

Petalsplash is approved!

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan   Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalsplash (queen) of skyclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: NPC Elder & Permaqueen Sign Ups-
Jump to: