Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forest is adopted by twolegs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Forest is adopted by twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Forest is adopted by twolegs   Forest is adopted by twolegs EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 9:31 pm

(so sorry to my pirate group, I just cant keep active enough in so many groups and be a leader to a whole loner group. The pirate group deserves better leadership who will be actually active and the rest of my roster deserves me to actually be able to focus on them more. I wanna focus on swiftheart a lot more and my windclan kitties too!)

Forest was out one day begging for scraps as he usually was. His whole philosophy of letting nature heal with the clans gone relied on breaking up hunting with sometimes relying on the twolegs for food.

However not planned by him but one day a kind twoleg lady decided that the skinny ruggedly looking cat who seemed to always be hungry needed a better life and home.

Offering him a treat the pirate captain went closer to her and nummed up the tasty fish snack she offered but before he knew it, the giant twoleg had a paw around his scruff. The captain hissed and meowed swinging about but she just laughed a little and put him gently down in a crate and hoisted a very confused Forest up into her monster and drove off.

Forest would find that his new home was back close to where he had grown up actually! Back by the sea! With plenty of boats coming and going all the time. The twoleg was kind and when not out adventuring he eventually got comfortable enough to sleep in the twoleg nest.

Sometimes scolded for bringing in sand or salty water inside he enjoyed his new life quite a lot.

He adventured out and around the harbor sometimes sneaking aboard various ferry boats and being a stowaway. He would look out at the sea and how vast and forever it seemed to go.

This was his home, this is where he was supposed to be. He thought from time to time of his adoptive daughter Ale but would chuckle to himself soon afterwards, she was probably far better off without him around to corrupt her... He had somehow managed to raise her to be far kinder and sweeter than anything he had ever known, he would leave that as was as a win.

I promise not to use Forest in any further topics. I would prefer to leave his story ended here (unless we have to kill characters for the slot?) I always have liked happier endings.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Forest is adopted by twolegs
Page 1 of 1