Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:44

Sunset stared out of the back of the monster, and it was night. The monster had soon stopped at an unaturaly white twoleg nest, surrounded by thousands and thousands of more. The monster gave a frightening roar, but she didn't care. It's side was opened, and before she could react, a pink, hairless paw shoved her back into the small den. It pulled the den out, and she saw she was heading for the nest. She pushed back as hard as possible, but nevertheless was taken inside. as soon as they entered, a chilling sensation crept over her. Many twolegs were inside, all with dreadful white pelts. They looked at her den, their eyes peircing into her fur. She was soon set up on what looked like a tall and square rock, when a paw was stuck in. She clawed at it, but it grabbed her. She bit into it, and the twoleg yelped, but more paws went in to help it. She couldn't bite or scratch, and she was held down against the rock. Sunset saw a twoleg out of the corner of her eye with a stick, a strange see-through stick with strange blue stuff inside. She didn't know what it was, nor find out. She managed to squirm around, freeing her self. She crouched down and hissed at the twolegs who now surrounded her, closing in. One pink paw struck out, and she leaped upon it, and the twolegs scrambled to grab her as she hopped around on them. She cleared a leap to the ground and shot out a crack in the wall. It was a maze that she could not escape, having to turn this way and that, like an unknown forest. She shot under the legs of another twoleg, one with a fog. The twoleg accedently let go of the dog's twine, and it sprinted after her. She could feel the hot breath of the dog on her neck, and it bent down and scooped her up in it's enormous jaws. She felt it's razor-sharp fangs bite into her flesh, and yowled in pain. The horrendous creature shook her, side to side and threw her at a wall. She lay there, injured and unable to move. The dog ran at her, but fell in mid-leap. A see-through stick had been forced into it's flank, making it fall. She looked in horror as the dog soon stopped breathing. A twoleg stood over it triumphantly, and grabbed up Sunset. She couldn't fight it, for she was paralyzed. She was soon back on another rock, only what looked like roots were on it. The twoleg fastened her paws and neck into the roots. it went over to another rock, and scooped up another stick, but it's insides were green. It stepped over to her, standing over. The stick was held over her, and then plunged down, right into her neck. The twoleg push something on it, and all went black.

OOC: alright, now someone post that they go on a border patrol or something, like they just woke up and are unaware of what is going on

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:46

OOC: What happened to the other topic: The Search Begins? This doesn't need to be here...

Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:47

OOC: well, the plan wasn't necasarily that'd you'd find me. I'm long gone, farther than any cat could really travel

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:49

OOC: Then what's the point of trying to escape if your so far away, exactly..?

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:50

OOC: because i have to at least get to ThunderClan so peeps will know what happened to me. would you rather not know how i died, or find me on the edge of the territory?

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:55

OOC: Fine. I'll post.

IC: Deadfrost was skimming the border, and stopped dead. "Sunset!" he screeched. He raced up to her and pushed his nose to her fur. He shook her fur. "Sunset, wake up," he meowed, his voice worried.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:58

OOC: *cough* um... not YET
I still have to make the journey, you post like you woke up feeling like you need to go on a patrol, silleh

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 14:04

OOC: OOOOOH...Oops XD

IC: [EDITNESS] Deadfrost trod around some bushes, sniffing for some prey. His mind spun. Sunset was still gone, and even though he tried to move on, a strange feeling inside didn't let him. "Come on, Deadfrost. Move on.." he told himself frustratedly.

OOC: What I dun get is, why should you be able to find TC, but we can't find you..?

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 14:05

OOC:Can I join?

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 16:18

OCC: Snow, I thought me and Dead had made it clear that you aren't on the search party.....-.-'

Leopardheart paced by Deadfrost. "She's somewhere near here...."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 16:19

"I know.." he agreed. "I-I just have a funny feeling.."

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 16:21

Leopardheart blinked. "What feeling?"

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 16:34

"I don't really know...but it's like a..tugging, hopeful feeling.." he explained awkwardly. "It might be--never mind. It's stupid."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 17:51

OOC: guys, anyone can join. The Clan's my friends too

IC:
When Sunset next awoke, she jumped with a start. She was on a hard floor that was an uneasy grey color. The greyness covered three sides of her, the last one a silvery cobweb-like stuff. Then something caught her eye. Three cats huddled over in the corner together, their expressions of shock and fright.
Kittypets!
She thought. She snarled at them, warning them to stay away. She turned back to the silver stuff. She ached, but went over to it anyway. Sticking her paw through it, she saw that it was narrow- impossible for a kittypet, but not a lean warrior during leaf-bare- enough to escape. But then, a door opened and many young twoleg kits ran in, looking through several rows of the silver stuff. She then noticed that more animals were inside them- both cats and dogs, and even a few rabbits in a particularily small one. Some slots were opened in the rows, and the twoleg kits grabbed animals here and there, in a frenzy of catching them like prey, scooping them up in their small paws. A noise brought Sunset back to the matter of escaping, until another pair of pink hairless paws grabbed her, squeezing the air out of her. How could she let these twoleg kits handle her like this? She bit the twoleg kit's hand, and it dropped her on the hard ground. Sunset took this moment to run past it, escaping through the silver stuff and out onto the row of more locked dens. She ran to the cracked door, past the adult twolegs and the twoleg kits, into a small white area in a nest. She could see daylight out side- a sure sign that she had been out all night- and made a break for it as more and more twoleg kits ran in. They ran after her, diving and trying to scoop her up, but she made it past their dirty, grabbing paws and outside. The sun warmed her fur, and she could breathe better. Not like she could in the forest, but still better. She was about to leap for joy when she relized that she still didn't know where she was.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 17:56

Suddenly, the tugging feeling grew stronger. "I..I can feel it stronger now..." A tiny spark of hope flamed inside him. "Sun..set?" Is she closer?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs   Sunset  Tries To Escape The Twolegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Tries To Escape The Twolegs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next