Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

midnee’s art corner [slots open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

midnee’s art corner [slots open] Empty
PostSubject: midnee’s art corner [slots open]   midnee’s art corner [slots open] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 12:03

hopefully i can keep on top of this one lol. I’m opening up art reqs so i can improve and also bc i love drawing people’s characters. I should have all done in a timely manner, but just so i don’t overwhelm myself im starting off with four slots!

slots taken: 0/4

I’ll also include recent examples of my art so you know what you’re getting into. (None of these cats are mine just designs based on names from a spin the wheel i made) Well the last 3 are mine

Spoiler:

code

please fill out the forms for every cat you want drawn

Code:

[b]user name:[/b]

[b]character/s:[/b]

[b]personality:[/b]

[b]appearance:[/b]

[b]image refs:[/b]

[b]art refs:[/b]

[b]shading?: (N/A for siggys):[/b]

[b]extra info abt cats appearance: (specific patterning, scars, white patches, etc.)[/b]

[b]accessories: (leaves, flowers, feathers, collars, etc.):[/b]

[b]payment: (topic or art exchange)[/b]

Additional Info

i’m having trouble w transparent bgs atm and getting them to work outside of procreate. pls if you know how to fix this tell me your secrets !

depending where i’m at w work and home life art may take longer. i work a lot so this is just a heads up. i’m on top of my posts, but art takes a bit more time so pls be patient.

no shading on siggys i’m lazy.

completed reqs:

Spoiler:

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

midnee’s art corner [slots open] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: midnee’s art corner [slots open]   midnee’s art corner [slots open] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 19:04

user name: uwubers

character/s: Galepaw

personality:
Galepaw has an air of confidence that resembles his father and a calmness that resembles his mother. He loves to explore and might sometimes get into trouble wandering too far from the nursery. As he ages, his Clanmates may start to notice his eagerness to learn the Warrior Code and ways of WindClan, but also a focused assertiveness and ambition that any clanmate could admire... so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

appearance:
Galekit is a short-furred orange and gray dilute tabby tortoiseshell tom with a long, fluffy tail, broad shoulders and amber eyes. Looking closely, there is a sharp shard of icy blue among the fiery amber of the kit's left eye. He has a perpetual tuft of fur that sticks up on the top of his head.

image refs:
midnee’s art corner [slots open] 3_by_shnyagacat_dgmcf15-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAzMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RkNjUxYzdiLTEyYTQtNGM0MC04ZWQ4LWU3ZGFkZmE0MjQ2MFwvZGdtY2YxNS02MWY3MTc0Yy1jNzFkLTQxOTAtYmRjMS01Njc1MWY4NWJlOWYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

shading?: (N/A for siggys):
Whatever you feel up to!

extra info abt cats appearance: (specific patterning, scars, white patches, etc.)
Has a scar on his nose and a tuft of fur that sticks up on his head!

accessories: (leaves, flowers, feathers, collars, etc.):
None, unless you want to add one!

payment: (topic or art exchange)
I can guarantee a topic, but I can't guarantee art.
However, you can post your cat(s) here and I might end up drawing them!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: midnee’s art corner [slots open]   midnee’s art corner [slots open] EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 15:15

user name: ripped

character/s: heatherkit

personality: Heather possesses traits from both of her parents, inheriting her mother's impulsive spirit and her father's devotion to his position and clan. From kithood, she is confident in her standing within the clan, given Sootstorm's role as deputy and the love and care of her kin. However, this leads her to be overconfident and self-assured in areas she shouldn't be. Heather is friendly and devoted to those she deems worth of her dedication, and snappish and short to those outside of her circle. Her high expectations of herself expand to those around her, often leaving her in strained or tension circumstances. Given her headstrong stubbornness, Heather has a hard time accepting feedback or criticism and has to eventually learn that her mannerisms might not be the best approach, and that relying on others is the best way to grow (overcoming her quick and finite judgement of other cats).

appearance: A lean and muscular she-cat whose frame boasts her proud Windclan heritage. With a mostly white pelt, tan accents on her paws, tail, and face, Heather mostly takes after her mother in appearance. She has a bright pink nose and piercing blue eyes.

image refs:
Spoiler:

art refs: n/a

shading?: (N/A for siggys): up to youuu

extra info abt cats appearance: (specific patterning, scars, white patches, etc.) none!

accessories: (leaves, flowers, feathers, collars, etc.): perhaps some heather!

payment: (topic or art exchange) topic topic topic pls rp with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnee’s art corner [slots open]   midnee’s art corner [slots open] Empty

Back to top Go down

midnee’s art corner [slots open]
Page 1 of 1