Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ramone the Pirate Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Ramone the Pirate Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Ramone the Pirate Rogue   Ramone the Pirate Rogue EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 23:29

Cat Name: Ramone

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Nonbinary

Appearance: Splotchy, dark grey cat with long, wild fur that is actually rather clean. A striking scar prevents fur from growing on a part of their head, resulting in their distinctive fur shape. Sulfur yellow eyes and a spiked collar.
art by me:

Personality: This guy acts very much like your stereotypical punk. Maintaining their outward appearance is important they say, as it’s the first thing a cat will be judged on, regardless of how pure hearted someone says they are. The sight of their own blood freaks them out a little. They aren’t one to small talk when something important needs to be discussed. Honest to a fault and not one for perpetuating gossip. Doesn’t know how to sugarcoat words, and terrible with kits as a result.

Regardless of these things, they’re aggressively friendly, often testing out a cat by bulldozing them with a flurry of “buddy”, “friend”, or “pal”. Those that push back and set boundaries get their respect, while those that don’t… don’t.

Clan: None

Origins: Chain (NPC Rogue mother), Vampyr (NPC Kittypet father)

Note: I have an empty free slot as Snailpaw occupies my perma-NPC TNR slot opened by Harebounce.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

Ramone the Pirate Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramone the Pirate Rogue   Ramone the Pirate Rogue EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 23:40

Approved

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

Ramone the Pirate Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Rogue, Loner and Kittypet Approved Creations-
Jump to: