Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

poke poke [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 2:48 pm

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

It'd been on her mind since they had arrived to speak to her scouts. Even as she had spent more time sleeping than actually leading, and it had gotten to the point where she felt Acornstem should have been called Acornstar, and she should have once more been called Mottlerose. But she told herself, time and time again, that they all went through trials. She simply had to provide herself the same grace that her clanmates got, especially with such an illness as this. Truthfully, she was surprised she didn't hear of more deaths going on. There was a full chance that there had been more, though, and that she had simply been too ill to know of it. She'd become very familiar with the idea that if she didn't rest, her body would force her to do so. It was what had brought this illness on in full-force.

As she looked around, though, she spotted her former apprentice. One of the two that had been on her mind. Raising her tail in the air with a fair bit of effort, she chirped. "Crocusfrost!!" The chirp sounded much more like a depressing rumble from how much the congestion cricked and crackled at her voice, but she didn't care. It was her chance to talk to Crocusfrost. She was going to take it. "I'm so proud you found this place. Was Redsun good company? He behaved, right?" A mother's rambles, quick to set in, even as it was clear she was spending quite a bit of effort to talk.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 2:37 pm

Crocus was looming over the prey pile when she heard Mottlestar call for her. Quick to grab Mottlestar something to eat as well, she brought over a mouse for her leader and brought herself a squirrel. Her dear mentor and leader did not give Crocusfrost time to respond and ask about her health before she launched into a conversation, asking after her son, Redsun. Blinking in surprise Crocusfrost a small shrug, "Redsun was fine, a steady companion." Crocus responded simply as she pushed the mouse towards her leader and she herself settled down.

poke poke [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 10:33 am

It was hard to not launch into a stream of words around her former apprentice. There was a lot on her mind when it came to the journey. Many loose ends, even more thanks to all those involved. Sure, she could offer them up to Starclan in quick gratitude, but it wasn't the stars that had led them so much as the individual cats themselves. "Ah, thank you!" The tortoiseshell rumbled in thanks as the mouse was slid her way, the last time the leader had eaten very quickly being lost into a sea of other monotonous tasks that she no longer dedicated brain-space to. Her ear flicked in curiosity at the response about her son, though. "I'm impressed. Usually, I have to keep him from climbing every tree." A couple of coughs attempted to loosen up the congestion that had settled deep into her chest. "Have you been well?" Her head tilted, looking up at the large-by-comparison warrior.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 4:22 pm

"Maybe it was my status as an apprentice that kept him close and dependable." Crocusfrost shrugged passively, grateful for the slight change of topic, even if it continued to have Crocusfrost almost be the center of attention. "I've been alright, some coughing and sneezing but I got off light." She was largely non committal in her statements, taking a moment to lower her head and start working on her squirrel.

poke poke [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:35 pm

Mottlestar couldn't help but laugh at that idea. "Actually, you being an apprentice would only give him an excuse to goof off, if I know my son." She chortled, before shaking her head and brushing away the amusing thoughts in her mind. Her head once more went into a full-on tilt as Crocusfrost noted her symptoms, however. "Don't hesitate to see Fawnshine before they get worse." The tortoiseshell leader herself had become a bit too intimately familiar with the woes of the illness sweeping its way around the Clans. She wasn't all that surprised when thinking about it for more than a heartbeat on exactly how it'd managed to spread. An entire forest worth of cats, ranging from disabled to the epitome of healthy, travelling in a massive huddle for stars-knew-how-long. It was a surefire way to spread at least one type of disease. "I am still thankful to you, though, for sharing the tales that your father passed onto you. Without it? I fear we'd still be back in the forest and in a much, much worse state than just an illness roaming about." What she didn't want to state was the fact that she believed most of the forest would be dead if they hadn't left.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

poke poke [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: poke poke [c]   poke poke [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

poke poke [c]
Page 1 of 1