Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi, I'm new here!

Go down 
+3
cocoa
Ebby
Panda_Bear0662
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Characters : Gravelkit; RiverClan |
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 15

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 17:08

praying I posted this in the right place
Hi! I'm Pandora, please call me Panda, though! I prefer she/her pronouns, for those of you who are curious.

I've been role-playing for about probably 6–7 years now, I'd say I'm more of an in-between of a casual to semi-lit role-player, I also like to mirror the length of the posts of my role-play partners. Character development and relationship building is an all-time favorite for me, I love watching my lil beans grow.

I'm quite shy and can be antisocial at times, but once I get comfortable I'm very chatty!
Sadly, I do struggle a little with social skills, so please forgive me if I come off as anything other than friendly. I'm also very tone-deaf, so tone tags would be greatly appreciated! I'm addicted to Monster Energy, Coffee, and Spaghetti. I love horror/slasher films, even tho I do kinda get grossed out by gore. I love drawing, reading, role-play, and animals. My favorite animals are owls, elephants, pandas, wolves, and foxes.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all! /pos  Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 17:15

hi panda welcome to wcc! ive been around the site for a while and recently came back after a break. i have characters in thunderclan and riverclan right now so if you join either, id be down for rp any day :) im a huge fan of character development and relationship building myself. it is what makes rp so fun! especially when things take an unexpected twist for characters.

looking forward to plotting with you and doing topics in the future!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 18:30

Nice to meet you, Pandora! :') I'm Ebs or Tree, either is okay~

Most important question: Which clan is your favorite, tho? Hi, I'm new here! 1f440

Hi, I'm new here! PDt1Qqd Hi, I'm new here! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Leo Rooster

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 18:56

Hi there, Ebs and... Ripped? SORRY LOL
I assume your name is Ripped, since that's the account name!
I'm on multiple other forums, so I should get the hang of things pretty quick!!
I agree, it makes it so much more fun! I also enjoy and honestly prefer IC development for romance plots! It makes the relationship feel more genuine and less one-dimensional in my opinion!

And for an answer to your question, Ebs my favorite clan happens to change all the time. It usually depends on whatever clan I have the most beans in. But atm, I'd say I'm pretty fixed on ShadowClan. If I had to go for an all-time favorite, I'd choose RiverClan!!

OH! A question:
I was wondering if I'm allowed to bring characters from different sites over? They'd of course start fresh here with no backstories or anything relating to the other sites, but just their personalities, different info, etc.

I'm still in the process of reading the rules, since there's a little more than I'm used to. I'm looking forward to spending some time here, the site seems super cool so far!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 19:12

haha i guess i didnt specify but yes ripped! i am named after my og warriors oc rippedsky/star [name given by the old warriors site generator of course].

sounds like you'll blend right in friend! the site has a lot of rich history and fun systems i think you'll enjoy.

it sounds like you're asking if you can bring over original characters you have used before and the answer is absolutely! i did the same when i started here with "rippedkit", it would be an alternate universe of sorts. all clan cats start as kits, with rogues/loners being the exception.

if you have any more questions, the site has a staff team that can help but my dms are always open too for help or topic planning ^^
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 19:35

yessss another ShadowClan fan! join us lol

glad to have you on the site, hope to see you around! And as ripped said, if you ever want to have a topic with one of my characters, send me a dm or comment on my plotting pages :D
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 19:36

welcome!! i'm also new here. i'm uwu. it's been a long time since i roleplayed so i'm going to start out pretty small but i'm aiming for windclan! if you choose windclan, we will be able to rp together. :) if not, i look forward to seeing you at gatherings in the future! i hope you like it here as much as i do!!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Leo Rooster

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 19:54

That’s honestly perfect since that saves me the trouble of worrying about a new character. I'm still not done with the rules yet, PF. I'm such a slow reader!! Shouldn’t take me much longer, and I’ll get to making a character sometime this week possibly, I can’t say when for sure, but it’ll definitely be within the next 2-3 weeks. December is a tad busy for me, though I imagine that’s a common thing because of Christmas.

Responding to Ripped;
Rippedsky sounds like such a cool name! I’m named after an original character of mine as well! Her name definitely isn’t cannon in the slightest and is a bit odd, but I suppose it makes a little sense as she has kittypet heritage. Her grandmother was a kittypet who joined Thunderclan, and they allowed her to keep her original name (Pandora) as a prefix after she stated that it was partially sentimental. When Pandora (my OC) was born, her mother noted that she was an exact copy of her grandmother, so she also earned the prefix Pandora. Her suffix, "wish," was actually her father’s! She took his name to honor him after his passing. So, Pandorawish lol. Of course, most people just call me Panda since it's easier in places where people are obsessed with the name Pandora. It got to the point where I just started asking people to call me Panda. I didn't know Pandora was such a common name!!

uwu & Cocoa;
I would totally be down for some plotting together! I have so many characters in Shadowclan right now, and I’ll see about Windclan. I place characters based off of the vibes they give off, so currently there are none in Windclan, but there may be in the future!! But, as I said before, I would totally be down for some planning if you guys are, it would be nice to jump right in but I want to get used to everything beforehand lol.

Anotherr question:
I usually bring Pandorawish to most sites, but since I’m not done fully reading the rules yet, I’m just going to ask here: Would I be able to bring her over here? She’s a loner, but she chose to keep her clan name as it was very important to her. I use her on all sites, and she's honestly more of a comfort character at this point than anything, though I totally understand if she can't come over because of the name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 20:06

omg i love the lor associated with your username! that sounds like a wonderful storyline and reasoning, very family sentimental on all fronts. if you enjoy that type of family dynamic, i believe there's an upcoming thunderclan litter with a huge emphasis on the family dynamic, the comfreyheart one! but of course there are so many clans to choose from and im sure you could find something similar anywhere.

i know for a fact that pandorawish probably wouldnt be able to be a canon name on this site since generally we tend to avoid the "daylight warriors" style names. but that's ultimately a staff question at any point. (hopefully im understanding your question correctly). there's a list of approved prefixes for clan cats here if you wanted to browse. otherwise, loners and rogues can really be named anything!
Back to top Go down
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Leo Rooster

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 20:26

Maybe I'll check the litter out if you have a link? I don't know my way around here very well yet, but I'll definitely figure it out!

Thanks for the list, btw! Regular
Are there any open litters in Shadow? I was hoping to start out there, heheh

And yes, I was asking if I could stick her in a clan! But I figured I wouldn't be able to, so if needed I'll just keep her as a loner!! /gen

Edit: I'm signing off now, I'll reply to whoever else responds tomorrow! I'm getting a lil tired, sadly. I've been sitting at my desk all day, so I need to go lie down.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 20:52

Hello Panda! I'm Copperbeans, it's so nice to meet you! There isn't a ShadowClan litter that is coming soon, but there is one open litter(by me) that is due in mid to late april. If you don't want to wait, you can get someone to adopt your kit, or just have the parents be NPCs.

There are also two open SkyClan litters, if you want to check them out. I suggest joining the Thorn/Falcon litter if you want ultimate chaos and a very large family tree(with relatives in every clan).

There is ALSO an upcoming plot for a gang of rouges. you can read up on them here.

I look forward to roleplaying with you soon Cheering

Panda_Bear0662

Leo Rooster

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 17:47

Hello Copperbeans! It's so nice to meet you as well! I might have my kit adopted if I can find someone. I'm definitely interested in your litter, so I'll have to write that down or remember it somehow!!

Could I get a link to those Sky litters?
Also, thanks for the link to the plot!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 18:34

Welcome to wcc! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

The Skyclan litters: Thornstalker/Falconmoon and Paledove/npc, both are excellent options with fun parents.

I look forward to rping with you in the future!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 11:25

A fellow caffeine lover, I like you!

Welcome to WCC! I'm Kitty, one of the moderators. I also currently play Thunderclan's leader, Mottlestar! If you need anything site-related, feel free to message me! Or, if you just want to say hi, my messages are open, too~! Hope to see you around!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Leo Rooster

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 23:49

Hii! I don’t know if I’m allowed to post here again, I can’t really find anything on the mobile layout but, I joined not realizing that I would be as busy as I am currently and dealing with some pretty sucky irl situations. I’m looking to hopefully come back around and get started here again!! Hopefully I’ll be more active this time around, I’ve already come up with a character name and appearance, but I can’t seem to find where I’d post their information? I was eyeing RiverClan and I think I’m gonna go w/ the name Gravelwalker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new here!   Hi, I'm new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: