Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost in a Strange World (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

Lost in a Strange World (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:06 pm

The light-furred she-cat rushed through the night, overwhelmed by new scents, views, and noises. She had refused to leave her home until her owner arrived, but hunger was a pain too big to bear... Rosalina was tired, confused, and lost.

For the past few days since her family left her outside of the warmth of her bed, the molly had been waiting by the door, hoping for them to come back. But days and nights passed and Roasalina stayed still, looking at cars, people and dogs pass by. At last, by the afternoon of the fifth day, the realization came in... they were not going to return, they abandoned her. The young she-cat didn't have time to mourn. She stood up from her spot and walked away, giving one final look to the place she called home and vowing to never come back, to never trust another Twoleg again. From that moment, Rosalina had been wandering in the city, keeping herself in the shadows to avoid dogs and other Twolegs. Her blue eyes admired how big the world outside the comfort of her house was... how exciting, wonderful yet scary could be. She walked for hours, aimlessly looking for something that may resemble her kittypet food but everything that the humans tossed her was either no food or smelled awful. When night arrived and the less movement there was, Rosalina started to lose hope of getting shelter food, or... someone to talk to.

She lifted her head one more time and sniffed the air, hoping to catch the scent of another cat. And, unexpectedly, she did. Rosalina eyes brightened with hope and she gathered her remaining strength to rush through the streets in search of a place with more of her kind. The smell led her to a strange yet beautiful view: a large space of green, with trees, grass, and bushes in the middle of the gray and dull Twolegplace. Without a doubt, the molly crossed the path to this oasis and let herself drop onto the grass, purring with glee and not caring at all for her already messy fur. She could groom herself later, after getting something to eat. In this strange place, the air that she breathed was lighter and she could feel the presence of other cats around. I don't know if I can trust other cats... but maybe I can learn from them. She meditated, laying on her back as she looked at the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 am

Ooc: mobile post but i couldnt miss this >:D

Ajex had enjoyed his adventures following the journey of the Clans, but as soon as sickness descended upon the gathered cats he knew it was time to turn back. He had other companions in the forest, and the Clans no longer provided him with enough entertainment. The ginger tabby retracked his steps until he was back at the forest, which he explored once more, moving into lands he had not stepped in before and meeting other rouges and loners that had crawled out of their dens after the Clans left.

This time, as the rouge took a walk through the Twolegplace, he found himself in a beautiful garden of lush trees and greenery, an unusual sight so close to Leafbare. It seems that other animals had thought the same, as the wind carried to him the distinct scent of mice and birds. The tabby licked his lips and dropped into a crouch, locating his prey easily and stalking up to it. With fluid movements, Ajex slid across the leaf-strewn ground before lunging forward to try and grasp his prey. His claws dug into flesh, and swiftly he snapped the bird's neck. He straightened, a bird swinging from his jaws like a trophy, when he suddenly caught the scent of another cat. Curious blue eyes darted over to where the she-cat was, head tipped ever so slightly.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Last edited by Copperbeans on Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 am

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Lost in a Strange World (open) Mistpe10
Lost in a Strange World (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lynx

Lynx

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 3:30 am

OOC: Thanks for joining! I was afraid no one would be interested. Also, first time rolling dice so I hope I'm doing it correctly

Her ears perked, alerted by the steps of a new presence approaching. Rosaline quickly rolled over so her paws would, once again, land on the ground. The light-red she-cat fur bristled as she slowly stepped back into the shadows of a nearby bush. Soon enough, an orange with blue eyes cat appeared in the scene. Despite her distrust, the former kittypet looked at the stranger with interest: it was the first time since she was a kit that she had met another of her species in the flesh. Back home, Rosaline only saw stray cats roaming behind the safety of the window. Behind the bush, blue eyes watched carefully at the unknown tom and how effectively he tracked and stalked a bird. In the blink of an eye and with almost no sound, the stranger caught and killed its objective. At first, the she-cat didn't understand why he killed it... until the sudden smell of fresh-kill filled her nose. Rosaline's eyes widened and, almost instinctively, her tongue licked her lips in anticipation. The wonderful and intoxicating scent of food was so powerful that the molly didn't even notice herself walking out of her hideout until the tom was looking directly at her. Coming back to reality, she took a defensive stance and flicked her tail anxiously. "I'm sorry for interrupting you. I wasn't trying to spy on you or anything..." Rosaline mewed, hoping the other cat would see she had no interest in conflict.

The fluffy she-cat was about to walk away when the sight of a bird landing a few paws away caught her... stomach's interest. With a grumbling belly and ignoring the tom, Rosaline tried to mimic him by lowering her body until her belly slightly touched the grass. She walked slowly to the bird, sipping from a puddle of water. She held her breath and unsheathed her claws in anticipation. Impulsing herself with her hind legs, the she-cat leaped towards the bird, who panicked as she trapped its wing with her right paw. A storm of feathers and the animal's screams followed her sloppy hunting attempt. After a few tries, she finally managed to reach the bird's neck with her jaws, eventually ending its misery. Famished as she was, the taste of fresh meat once again drove Rosaline into a more "feral mode". With no time to waste, the thin molly started munching on her first caught prey. This is even better than my housepet food!

Last edited by Lynx on Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 3:30 am

The member 'Lynx' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 7:38 am

Ooc: I am ALWAYS interested. DM me if you ever need reqs done! Also, mobile post again :(

Ajex watched with quiet amusement as the she-cat first began apologizing, then quickly got distracted by the scent of food. He waited patiently as she gobbled down her meal, reminded of his first catch as well. Perhaps it was the reminder of himself that made him warm up faster to her than he would normally to new cats. Once she was done, the tabby pushed his catch to the she-cat's paws as well. He had already eaten, and he was never a huge fan of birds. Foxes were a much tastier meal in his opinion. "My name is Ajex. What's a kittypet like you doing out of your Twoleg's den so late at night?" He asked, head tilted to the side. He could smell the Twolegs on this strange cat, though it was quite faint, as if she had not touched them in a while.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 3:15 pm

Lost in a wave of new taste, Rosalina little did notice the tom approaching her or even looking at her. She just devoured the pigeon until nothing but its carcass was left. As she was cleaning the blood from her mouth with her tongue, the voice of the orange tabby startled her. The former kittypet looked at him with skepticism but her expression softened when her blue eyes saw the new fresh bird on her paws. A bit surprised, she whispered: "Thank you..." Rosalina inspected the strange tom, noticing how much bigger he was compared to her famished body. If he wanted to hurt her, he would have done so by now.

The fluffy molly laid down to start eating her gift, this time more calmly, while she listened to the more experienced tom introduce himself and ask about her. Kittypet? He probably means I am a house cat. He must be a wild cat then.... The she-cat meditated about how much of the truth she should share with this newcomer. Rosalina didn't feel comfortable with others knowing she was abandoned... she didn't want anyone's pity. If she was to survive in this new world, the former kittypet had to look tougher, stronger and braver than she truly was. After swallowing a good chunk of meat, the light-red tabby answered. "I'm Rosalina and I'm no longer a kittypet. I left the oppression of my den and Twolegs to finally live. To enjoy the freedom of the wilderness and reconnect with my instincts, you know? After being trapped all my life in their home, I simply had to get out and live for myself." Rosalina smiled proudly as she said those half-lies, almost trying to convince herself this was the life she was meant for. Trying to change the subject, the young she-cat focused her attention on the mysterious and kind tom. "What about you, Ajax? Are you a stray cat from the city?"

OOC: Thank you Copperbeans! Will do ;)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 12:52 am

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex was surprised at the sudden confidence that the she-cat used to declare her reason for leaving. A smile grew across his face-- this she-cat had the same thoughts as him. Had he not also left the oppression of his home, the Clans, in search of freedom? And he had also suffered at the start, not knowing how to even hunt, just like Rosalina. He still remembered all those nights spent in the Twolegplace, chased by rats and weasels every where he went, and being unable to find even a scrap of prey to feed himself. His heart soared, and he felt a sudden urge to protect this cat. "Oh, I completely understand," He replied, offering the she-cat one of his first genuine smiles.

She asked about him, and the lie he always replied with almost slipped out, but he stopped himself in time. He could trust this she-cat, right? "I was born in the Clans, but I left for the same reason you did," He finally answered.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a Strange World (open)   Lost in a Strange World (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in a Strange World (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Great Garden-
Jump to: