Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's the Climb (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

It's the Climb (c) Empty
PostSubject: It's the Climb (c)   It's the Climb (c) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 8:47

Coyotegrin had met up with Crocuspaw, the towering feral. They had been scouts together on the journey, and there was no reason to end it here. The older warrior looked to the larger one and then up at the rocks. "I suppose we have to get up there. But I still think it's better than that two-leg mess to the east." She said with a sigh.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

It's the Climb (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Climb (c)   It's the Climb (c) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 12:04

Crocuspaw nodded in acknowledgment at Coyotegrin's statement, the older she-cat was Crocus's senior by many seasons, evidenced by the older she-cat's tired eyes and grey speckled muzzle. "We don't know the native prey and predators, and while it is cold, we should watch for snakes." There was no hesitation in Crocuspaw's steps despite her words, as she ascended the rock pile, large paws finding no issue in her ascent. She did keep a small eye on her companion, not that she thought her frail, but Crocuspaw's training with Mottlestar was intense, and battle training next to the snake rocks in the peak of snake activity it was... it was something else.

It's the Climb (c) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

It's the Climb (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Climb (c)   It's the Climb (c) EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 6:44

Coyotegrin's eyes scanned the path up and nodded in agreement towards the Apprentice. "Being bitten by a snake out here is a death sentence. " As the ThunderClanner finished her climb, the much smaller WindClanner followed her path and made it to the top with a small huff. Looking around, she the scenery came into view. It was a small meadow with gentle blowing winds. Forests peaked into the background. "Well. This looks closest to home yet." The older warrior said with a shrug and started padding off into the unexplored world. Glancing to her companion, Coyotegrin spoke: "It seems you should have your name soon. If I was Mottlestar, that is."

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

It's the Climb (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Climb (c)   It's the Climb (c) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 11:48

Crocuspaw gave a silent nod in agreement at Coyotegrin's statement as they crested the tricky rock incline. Crocus stood still for a moment as she let the older but smaller she-cat take in the view as she herself did before she padded after the windclanner. "My name will be given in time. But I know I will be deserving when I receive it. I just wish my dad would be here to see it." Melancholy coloured Crocuspaw's tone when she spoke of her dad, having hoped that maybe she would catch some glimpse or sign that he was around, but his absence made her heart hurt. Not knowing if he lived or not.

It's the Climb (c) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's the Climb (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Climb (c)   It's the Climb (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Climb (c)
Page 1 of 1