Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting Down and Grubby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Getting Down and Grubby Empty
PostSubject: Getting Down and Grubby   Getting Down and Grubby EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 18:01

(OOC: I'm gonna say its like near-ish to the camp thing but like not actually in it, but  i didn't see a post location place for that.)
(Happens strickly before the Raiding topic starts so that we do not get ahead of ourselves Rom locked that for us TY Rom! lols I got so excited for pirate kitties I got ahead of myself.)

It was oddly still in the forest now.  With so relatively few cats it was rare now to run into anyone at all.  The forest once filled with clan patrols and squealing kits everywhere now was still.

Well... mostly still a loner crept silently along swinging his tail back and forth still musing over his adversaries recent downfall.  The clans had flown too close to the sun and now with their unsupportable population had fallen from the skies in which they used to rule.

Forest fluffed his puffy pelt out and scratched at his beard fluff with a front paw. He could get used to this!  His ears perked however when he heard something a little away and eyes darting as he slinked along he saw the outline of another cat! He stayed still with squinty eyes peaking up and around.

He scented the air and to his (very pleasant) surprises it was not a scent he was ever familiar with, whoever this figure was, they did not appear to be involved in any clan.

"Aye?" he meowed in greeting.  "You're not clan cat??" he meowed the relief in his voice was probably clear.  Perhaps this fellow knew where the clans had run off too... hopefully far far away never to return.

He looked the other cat over.  Hmm he seemed to have about as much hygiene as the rest of their groups average was and loner-ish looking from everything Forest could tell.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Grubby   Getting Down and Grubby EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 14:38

The sudden voice made Grub jump a little. It seemed like everyone just wandered in as they pleased, didn't it? From the top of the rubble that held so many untold secrets within, the grimy, one-eared tom flicked his tail. He wore the pelt of a one-eyed badger - shiny bell stuck into the eye-socket - draped over him, saving him from the growing chill of winter. At first, he was wary that the forest hadn't been evacuated like he assumed when he wandered the land of shadow days before, but the relief from the odd stranger set him at ease.  "I'd rather bite my own tongue off than be labeled a clan cat." He grumbled, never once bothering to stand and properly greet the tom with the face only a mother could love. The only thing keeping him from continuing this conversation was the strange accent the grey and black tom had.  "What do you want?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Getting Down and Grubby JGgdMsS Getting Down and Grubby JGg3TFt  Getting Down and Grubby JGg3GK7 Getting Down and Grubby JGg2WjR

Getting Down and Grubby JcTsSP1  Getting Down and Grubby JcnAVnI Getting Down and Grubby Grub_f10Getting Down and Grubby JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Grubby   Getting Down and Grubby EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 20:36

If Forest were a dog, his tail would be wagging hearing Grub's response. So this fellow also did not like the clans!! PERFECT!

"Aye! Here Here to that my lad!" he meowed nodding. He spoke with a thick accent and his words were a funny type of pirate speak none the less.

"We be seekin fortunes and to rebuild yar forest for all"

His eyes squinted at the shiny bell and fine badger pelt that Grub had founded.

"Yee seem like good fellow, and an eye for shiny treasures as well! Perhaps we could explore the clan kittens camps and raid em?"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Grubby   Getting Down and Grubby EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 23:04

The more this tom spoke, the more Grub was intrigued. Wherever this fellow wandered in from, he certainly wanted to know. "Rebuild the forest? What do yo mean by all? Are there more of you?" Crooked whiskers quivered as he spoke, unable to contain the budding excitement any longer. Finally! After days of being idle and bored, the most interesting cat in the neighborhood fell right into his claws. He spoke in a way that reminded him of the way human children at the barn sometimes spoke when they chased each other with pointy sticks. A... Pirate voice, was it? Oh, heavens above, if this cat was a honest to god pirate, Grub wouldn't mind dying here and now. "I found these in that marshland area of the forest. Though it was riddled with dead rats and not much else besides this cool badger pelt and shiny bell. I'm planning on pokin' about the River Clan camp next... If you wouldn't mind joining me..." He eyed the bearded tom as if expecting him to share his name.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Getting Down and Grubby JGgdMsS Getting Down and Grubby JGg3TFt  Getting Down and Grubby JGg3GK7 Getting Down and Grubby JGg2WjR

Getting Down and Grubby JcTsSP1  Getting Down and Grubby JcnAVnI Getting Down and Grubby Grub_f10Getting Down and Grubby JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Grubby   Getting Down and Grubby Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Down and Grubby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Old Rogue Camp-
Jump to: