Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Raiding Time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

It's Raiding Time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Raiding Time!   It's Raiding Time! EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 15:05

(Fly offered OOC that for now the pirate gang can settle into the old rouge camp. Fly, if you would like a 1-1 topic with forest and grub of them actually discussing this let me know we can totally do that but for now I really just wanted to get a post going with forest addressing everyone because I think a lot of people are eager to get this show on the road me included.)

Forest could still hear the wonderful news that the dreaded clan cats had moved away in his mind. He could still hear the fits of laughter and celebration that he and those around him had when the rumbling of the far too many clan cats migrated out of the forest. For a long while he had expected their return but as the forest slowly began to recover not a peep was heard from the clans. The birds slowly started coming back bringing with them the sounds of nature as it was meant to be.

Everything was going well in the world, and the usually stern Forest's attitude reflected as such. He had relaxed a bit recently and was actually somewhat to be around now.

With a flick of his tail he jumped up to a high rock to get a view of his crew. What a great bunch they were! And all their lives had improved so much now that the rotten clan kitties were no where to be found.

"Crew! Gather round! There is a days work to be done! he barked loudly the orders and it clear as ever was the direction in his voice.

"Its been long enough with zero sightings of those clan cats. They musta starved themselves out harming the forest so much. As you all know we have never had it better than right now because of this!" he gave a whooping cheer and raised a paw over head.

"It is time for us to take full advantage of this! We are going on a raid to find the rest of their camps and to take whatever we can get our paws on. Anything that looks useful bring it back. In addition to this, we will be learning more about the land and such, keep an eye out if any of the camps are best suited for things"

He gave a glance around sizing up his crew to determine which camps he could divide them into to raid.

(OOC: I am gonna let people get settled in, post with their kitties before going further. I think Grub will be leading one patrol to the Shadowclan camp since he knows where it is already. I think Tara will probably get a patrol (sorry idk your cats name yet tara) since they are the quarter master it makes sense they get to lead a little raid on a camp. And then forest will lead the third patrol going somewhere else. Later on we might hit the other camps too but he is not going to split the crew apart too much initially. Also breaking the post up like this lets me make 2 patrols in case people dont join or 4 if we get a TON of patrols)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

It's Raiding Time!
Page 1 of 1