Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) Empty
PostSubject: Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)   Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 4:55

Owlkit trudged along with the other cats, rolling his eyes in boredom. When would he become an apprentice and fight for real? He’d show all the other clans that he was powerful, killing anyone who got close. Wait, that wasn’t right. That would be breaking the code. But he already broke it countless times, so who would care? After all, he felt like he had more authority, so he did, right? No mouse-dung stood a chance against him. He could leave marks for days, not to mention hunting and attacking other clans. "Why can’t we just go back to Shadowclan!" he groaned, ungrateful for the water in the lake, the birds in the trees, the squirrels running about. He was a spoilt, rude cat, growling and grumbling. He sat down lazily, watching the other cats walk on.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)   Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 16:37

In general, Leopardstar expected a certain degree of rule-breaking; especially from apprentices, and from unsupervised kits. However, there were limits to what she could accept and tolerate, and that included willfully disobeying her clearly stated instructions. "Owlkit," she called, keeping her expression neutral.

The cough that plagued her wasn't so bad; she'd fared better than most of her warriors. Echomist in particular worried her: strained as their relationship still was, she'd never wished anything bad for him, and certainly nothing like this.

She shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. This wasn't about the illness that swept over them like rainfall, it was about her responsibility as leader to ensure ShadowClan's safety and to enforce consequences.

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)   Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) EmptySun 3 Dec 2023 - 6:01

Owlkit's eyes turned to slits. Why would the leader want to know about him. other than when he was alone, He kept quiet and kept an obedient look on his face, only replying to greeting cats, "What?" He politely replied, sitting straight, not edging closer towards his leader. Anxiety pricked his fur. Had she known about him breaking the code, his thoughts rung in. He heard himself think, stupid Shadowclan And leopardstar has nothing on me. He shook his head, thinking he was about to say his thoughts aloud. He slowly and sceptically took a seat next to leopardstar. "Well, get on with it." He realised he was about to call her a mouse dung. How much did Owlkit hate Shadowclan? He opened his mouth hesitantly before speaking, "Am I in trouble?" He meowed his polite tone, hinting at some annoyance and evil. He slightly shoved the leopardstar, hoping she didn’t notice. He turned the other way, twisting his face into a scowl, then back to the leopard.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)   Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) EmptySun 3 Dec 2023 - 21:09

"You've shown a distinct lack of concern for the cats around you," she began, expression finally twisting into a frown. "From antagonizing cats from other Clans against my direct orders to avoid infighting as we traveled to endangering not just yourself but also your Clanmates... You're old enough to know better, Owlkit. Sneaking away from the group could have gotten the both of you killed when you were attacked. Do you understand? ShadowClan's safety is my priority, and that includes you."

She shook her head, feeling more disappointed than anything. "Because you've shown that you can't follow simple instructions and that you're willing to risk harm to the cats around you as well as yourself, your apprentice ceremony will be delayed until I'm convinced you've learned your lesson. I've already informed Sablestrike of your punishment."

[OOC: Out-of-character, Owlkit's ceremony will be delayed by one week.]

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)   Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I in trouble..? (Leopardstar)
Page 1 of 1