Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Try to Not Break You [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

I'll Try to Not Break You [c] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 9:56 am

Now it was time to train in battle, what Quailprowler was actually good at. This time, the pair wasn't that far away from the group and instead, just a tiny ways off the outskirts. Quailprowler, well, prowled around the apprentice. She was concerned that due to her size, she could accidentally hurt the freshly minted apprentice. Her paws in themselves were massive enough to send her sprawling with only the smallest bit of effort. It would just be a careful dance. Besides, training with a cat the size of herself would mean that Silverpaw could take on any cat. "I want you to try to knock me off balance." Quailprowler gruffly instructed, subtly lining up her shoulder to Silverpaw as she roved.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 5:17 pm

Green eyes followed Quailprowler as the she-cat circled Silverpaw. Under Quailprowler’s gaze, Silverpaw felt like a mouse, and also when she stood next to her she also felt the same. How was she ever suppose to knock her off her paws? Silverpaw was naturally lithe, but the lack of food had left her stunted. Her greying pelt, and bony stature made her look frail next to Quailprowler.

Their mind raced, searching for the answer, the chink in Quailprowler’s armour. As the warrior stalked around the apprentice, Silverpaw began to move too, a subconscious effort on their part. Perhaps Quailprowler would misstep, and then the solution would be clear… Then she saw it.

Quailprowler’s subtle shift, the exposure of her shoulder and flank. Silverpaw’s bushy tail flicked.

Suddenly, Silverpaw stopped her counter circling, and dug her paws into the soft soil, before bounding towards Quailprowler at top speed. With a yowl the she-cat launched herself towards her mentor paws outstretched, and slammed herself into Quailprowler’s side at full force. The attack knocked Quailprowler clean off her paws, and sent her tumbling. Silverpaw stepped back a wide grin on her face. ”how’s that?” she meowed

Silverpaw used Jumping Strike on Quailprowler dealing -6 non-lethal HP and costing -7 SP. Silverpaw attacked first which puts Jumping Strikes special ability into play dealing an additional -3 non-lethal HP.

Silverpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7 SP)

Quailprowler
31/40 HP (-6 HP + -3 bonus HP)
100/100 SP

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I'll Try to Not Break You [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 6:03 am

Quailprowler stumbled a little, thrown off balance by her apprentice's quick attack. Not fully, however, due to her apprentice's size. But even a stumble like that would have distracted a warrior enough to strike... Unlike what Silverpaw did. Before even answering, Quailprowler swung a large sheathed paw, knocking into the apprentice (a lot more gently than she would have in a fight) and used the advantage to fully right herself and loom over Silverpaw. "Good moves looking for my weakness, but you should have taken advantage of my stumble." Quailprowler was being tough on the young cat, but tough lessons made tough warriors.

Quailprowler used Front Paw Blow for 7 non-lethal HP and used 5 SP.
Silverpaw
13/20 HP (-7)
53/60 SP

Quailprowler
31/40 HP
95/100 SP (-5)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Before Silverpaw could register what was happening, Quailprowler had regained her footing and was on the attack. In an instant she had swiped at her Silverpaw and sent them sprawling. Silverpaw knew Quailprowler was holding back on them, but she could feel the power behind her swings, and was grateful to not be Quailprowler’s enemy. Even more grateful to have Quailprowler as a mentor. Hopefully she’d be half the warrior Quailprowler was.

Silverpaw righted herself, glowing a little from Quailprowler’s praise, but Silverpaw wasn’t too big headed to ignore her mentors advice. In a real battle Silverpaw’s hesitation could have had deadly consequences. “Got it.” she meowed “Show no mercy - our enemies won’t.” No sooner than the words had left her maw, was Silverpaw darting around the larger she-cat with her own attack. In a blink Silverpaw had her mentor’s tail in her mouth, and without hesitation gave it a sharp yank, unbalancing Quailprowler again.

Silverpaw used Tail Yank on Quailprowler dealing -7 non-lethal HP and costing -15 SP. Quailprowler is stunned for one turn.

Silverpaw
13/20 HP
38/60 SP (- 15 SP)

Quailprowler
24/40 HP (-7 HP)
95/100 SP

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 9:34 am

Quailprowler stumbled with a toothy grin. "You're getting it!" She encouraged, her tone light with a twinge of excitement. "You must use your speed when you are smaller! I am big and slow to move, although I hit hard. But that doesn't matter when you dart around and I can't hit you." Quailrpowler yanked her tail free and turned to face Silverpaw again. "This time, try to go under me. My belly - anyone's belly - is their weakest point. If you wiggle under there, I'm going to be exposed to you for way too long. But be careful - I can crush you too." Quailprowler left the suggestion open ended, challenging Silverpaw to take in her words and use the knowledge she already knew.

Quailprowler is no longer stunned!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 11:48 am

”I’m learning from the best.” they replied matching Quailprowler’s grin. As soon as Quailprowler is on her paws again, Silverpaw is leaping back, not keen to be hit by another of her massive paws.  Her eyes remain trained on Quailprowler watching the molly’s movements as she instructs them. If Silverpaw was to pull off the move that Quailprowler wanted her to then she’d need all their speed and wits. Silverpaw charged at Quailprowler, paw raised as though she might strike, at the last second though she twisted, using her momentum to slide under Quailprowler. But just as she’d shown her bluff she knew Quailprowler had realised, and now they were the one with their weak point exposed. The silver apprentice braced for the blow she knew Quailprowler would deliver.

Silverpaw used Belly Rake on Quailprowler. The move failed, costing -25 SP!

Silverpaw
13/20 HP
13/60 SP (-25 SP)

Quailprowler
24/40 HP
95/ 100 SP

Last edited by Midnee on Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 11:48 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

I'll Try to Not Break You [c] Mistpe10
I'll Try to Not Break You [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Try to Not Break You [c]   I'll Try to Not Break You [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Try to Not Break You [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: