Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wait… where am I? (O)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

Wait… where am I? (O) Empty
PostSubject: Wait… where am I? (O)   Wait… where am I? (O) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:53 am

Brightpaw

Apprentice | male | thunderclan

Brightpaw was walking across the border. He didn't realize he had crossed to Twolegplace. He couldn't find the fence back to ThunderClan. His leg was broken. He remembered Fawnpaw had only suggested short walks. He had somehow padded to Twolegplace. His fur bristled in fear, his eyes widening. He had never been in Twolegplace. A huge array of houses lay in front of him. He padded along the grass in confusion, shock, and fear. His fur tingled, and he grumbled, "Wh-where am I?!" He meowed into the unknown. The ThunderClanner was thin, bony, and definitely not well-fed. He turned around, then back the other way. The fear shone clearly in his eyes. Only loners, rogues, and kittypets, the thing his Clan loathed, lived here. He suddenly straightened his shoulders into a brave stance, trying not to seem petrified. His paws were trembling. In an attempt to stop this, he sat down and covered them with his tail.

template by #kiikko

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Wait… where am I? (O) FrFJHWait… where am I? (O) Mcg4RWait… where am I? (O) Q5k93Wait… where am I? (O) KoD3RWait… where am I? (O) XzBtW Wait… where am I? (O) CGqIl
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Wait… where am I? (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait… where am I? (O)   Wait… where am I? (O) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:13 pm

If ever a kit was petrified with fear, that one was.

Rose paused, perched on a low stone wall not far from the young cat, and considered. The last kit she’d attempted to help… well. She was not keen to repeat that experience any time soon, and yet this one looked more than scrawny: terrified. Surely it could not hurt to simply engage him in conversation? Except… yes, he was talking to the air. Hmm. She’d heard stories of cats lost on the great expanse, who spoke to the air and the clouds, but this one was more likely asking the gods to help him. Judging by his skinny frame and hungry expression, he needed it.

“Who are you?” she called down, eyes narrowed in suspicion. This could easily be a trap.
Back to top Go down

Wait… where am I? (O)
Page 1 of 1