Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunny day!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptySun 7 Sep 2008 - 11:53

Mistpelt was sunning herself in the camp, near the warrior and apprentice dens. She was very relaxed!

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptySun 7 Sep 2008 - 12:03

"Rawr. I'll get you!", Nightkit meowed as he tried to catch one fish. He swiped his claws often in the water to catch them but he always failed. After the failed efforts the Fish started swimming away. "Come back here!!" Nightkit then punced on the Fish and caught it. Then he saw Mistpelt and wanted to show his first caught fish. "Look! Mistpelt! My first caught fish!", Nightkit meowed as he showed the fish in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptySun 7 Sep 2008 - 14:34

Mistpelt lifted her head to look at Nightkit. "Wow! You first catch!" Mistpelt meowed, getting up and sitting. "And your still only a kit!" she purred. "Do you want to put that on the fresh-kill pile? Or eat it now?" She asked.

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptySun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:49

OOC: Sorry to interupt... But Mistpelt, isn't it against the warrior-code for kits to hunt. Remember Cloudtail? I don't mean to sound like a snob or anything but this may not even matter because it's your site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 8:41

OOC: It's more like to show how Nightkit's first catch is >.< Als on NightKit's history it says that all SURVIVING Cats left the village.... so.... NightKit killsed some as he was controled by "Darkness"

"The other members (Waterkit xD) might need them! So off to the pile!", NightKit meowed joyful and layed it on the fresh killed pile full of fishes, shrews and mice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 12:31

OOC: Yea but... In the Warriors series it is against the Warrior Code for kits to leave the camp. If you need examples there are: Cloudtail, Foxpaw, and Icepaw, Jaypaw, Hollypaw, and Lionpaw, and many others. Also it's kindov' an odd rule but kits are not allowed to hunt. Sorry if any of this annoys you I'm just saying the rules. :D
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 13:47

"I may have something soon, I'm starting to get hungery...But, I like the sun." Mistpelt meowed, lying back down on her flank. With her eyes closed, she said, "Did you remember to give thanks to StarClan?"

OOC: I read the warrior code, and there was nothing in there that kits couldn't leave the camp or hunt. BUT, ones of the rules said, and I quote, "The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code". So, ThunderClan must have had had a rule about that.

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 14:24

OOC: Ok then, sorry if it was a problem, just trying to help... Although the thing is, none of the four Clans on this site have Leaders, Deputies, or Medicine Cats... Although their isn't really enough users right now to have a variety of cats to choose for those roles. :|
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 16:13

OOC:What Graypaw said. Sorry. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyMon 8 Sep 2008 - 17:18

OOC: it's ok! I'll probably have a form to fill out if u wanna become a deputy or a mc later on when I gots some more warriors on this site! cat

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyTue 9 Sep 2008 - 6:50

"Of course I remember!", Nightkit meowed and walked proudly on all fours until he tripped over a branch and fell. "Oww...", he meowed, "who putted that branch in the way?!" Nightkit stood up on all fours again. "I'm getting tired...", Nightkit meowed as he began to lay down in the soft grass. After a few minutes he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyTue 9 Sep 2008 - 12:26

Mistpelt was on the verge of sleep herself. hmm...he gonna be an apprentice soon, he's almost six moons old... Mistpelt yawned and drifted into sleep.

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyWed 10 Sep 2008 - 10:23

Nightkit then dreamed of his past. He was found by an old cat and raised up from baby to kit. But as his Claws were suddenly surrounded by a dark aura he killed almost every villager in the village. The survived villagers ran away from their homes. Before he fainted in his dream, he suddenly woke up. "Where...?", Nightkit looked around, "oh... the Camp... It looks like I had a nightmare..." Nightkit began to wal around the camp to remember the surroundings of the camp. He looked over and under rocks. In and outside of the Apprentices Dens and he walked around Mistpelt as she was deep in sleep. He was curious of how proud Mistpelt would be when he caught more prey for the clan so he went off to hunt for fish.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:55

*yawn!* Mistpelt blinked open her eyes and sat up, licking her chest fur. Then she noticed that Nightkit wasn't in the camp anymore. She ran out of the reed enterence to the camp, and paused, just outside. She scented the air. He's at the river again...this isn't good, he might drown! She raced through the territory and stopped, just behind some trees that overlooked the river...

Sunny day! Mistpe10
Sunny day! Sig2
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Sunny day!   Sunny day! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 8:10

Hi ya Mistpelt! Bluekit mewed with excitment in her eyes as she bonded her with mistykit at her side, she paused and looked up at Mistpelt with her head up proudly. My mother Riverwind finally let me out of the nursury! Me and mistykit are going to the riverbank to play with this dead mouse. she prodded the mouse with her paw, then she started trotting away with mistykit to the river.

~Bluekit~ cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunny day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny day!   Sunny day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny day!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: