Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5703

Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] Empty
PostSubject: Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]   Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 10:07

It was a blessing to see kits playing in Skyclan's nursery again, but with famine making the forest a harsher place than usual, it was also worrying. When Wolfblossom wasn't patrolling, hanging out duties, or sleeping, she was often found near the nursery. The queens deserved a bit of a break from watching the kits, and she wanted to know the cats who would eventually become apprentices and warriors in her clan.

Cedarkit had drawn Wolfblossom's attention in particular, without parents to raise her the deputy had found herself often spending time with the kit. Like now, as she had returned from an earlier patrol.

"Hi, Cedarkit." The deputy mewed, sitting near the entrance of the nursery. The early afternoon sun was already casting shadows across camp, but despite that there would need to be more patrols sent out to hunt. Wolfblossom would probably join one herself, but for now she was glad to have a few moments to sit.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]   Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] EmptySun 12 Nov 2023 - 6:19

Cedarkit

Kit | female | Skyclan

Cedarkit was drowsing near the back of the nursery, leaf-fall's grasp on SkyClan felt eternal, and she hated the struggle. Wolfblossom's greeting woke her up. She still sat on the pile of moss she called her bed, though it would probably be scraps by leaf-bare. She twitched her eyes and heaved her fuzzy body up and away from the patch of mosses in the nursery, scampering towards the entrance quite eagerly. She loved the little visits Wolf paid to the nursery, especially since she had no queen that would tend to her. She gave the deputy a slight smile. The day was sunny and bright, quite rare for leaf-fall.

she said warmly to Wolfblossom. Hunger was spreading across the kit's body; she looked like a bunch of helpless bones, so did the other kits in the nursery. She curled her tail around her back for comfort. "What brings you here?" the kit continued. The clan's fresh-kill pile was growing empty quite quickly. "And why have some warriors and apprentices been talking about Highstones?" she asked.

template by #kiikko[/color]

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] ?3qsSL=party Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] ?3qjRT=party Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] ?3NSVJ=party Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] ?3XjWK=party Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5703

PostSubject: Re: Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]   Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] EmptySun 12 Nov 2023 - 8:34

"Well enough... Though I'll probably be going on another hunting patrol sooner rather than later." Wolfblossom hated seeing how thin her clanmates had gotten, and Skyclan's kits had not been spared this harsh season's wrath, either. Perhaps, she thought, Sunfire was right; trespassing for food would become necessary if they wished to survive in their territory. Skyclan was a large clan, surely the other clans wouldn't miss a squirrel or two... The only thing Wolfblossom knew for certain was that she could not let her clan continue to starve.

Cedarkit's voice drew the deputy's thoughts to the present, however. "I thought I'd check in," she mewed, "as for highstones, well, a few of our apprentices are ready for their journey to the moonstone. After that they'll become warriors." She had taken Jaypaw to the moonstone only a few days ago, and was pleased with how Skyclan's apprentices were coming along. The eventual warrior ceremonies would be cause for celebration, a good way to lift the spirits of the clan during such harsh times. "And you'll be old enough to become an apprentice soon, isn't that exciting?"

((Avoiding gathering spoilers because that topic isn't complete yet lol, sorry Cedar))

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]   Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying Leaves, New Life [Cedarkit]
Page 1 of 1