Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shellkit of Thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oystersauce

oystersauce

Characters : Shellkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Kit
Number of posts : 9

Shellkit of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 17:28

Cat Name: Shellkit.Shellpaw.Shellclaw.Shellstar

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Tom

Appearance: White and grey long-furred cat with hazel eyes. His paws, tail tip, ears, and chest are all grey, while the rest of his fur is white.

Personality: Shellkit is very rambunctious and outgoing. He likes to make lots of friends and tries to take charge. Sometimes he can come off as offensive without meaning too, but he doesn't have any bad intentions, and wants to make friends with everyone. He strives for attention, respect, and

Clan: Thunderclan

Origins: Melodysong of Thunderclan and Reedheart of Thunderclan

This is my first character on the site and I can't wait to start roleplaying! Please approve Shellkit for Thunderclan!

Last edited by oystersauce on Mon 6 Nov 2023 - 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 17:30

Hey there, welcome to WCC!

I happen to play Thunderclan's leader, so good Clan choice! Unfortunately, Oyster- is not on our list of approved prefixes. It'd be hard for a cat to know what an oyster is!

To make it easy for you, we've got a list of prefixes that you can reference and pick from. Additionally, in our creation rules, any half-clan kits cannot have NPC parents! If you'd like your kit to be in Thunderclan, Reedheart will also have to be a Thunderclan NPC.

If you'd like any more help, feel free to PM me and I can help come up with some for you! Once you've changed it to one on the list, post again in this topic so I could approve you. :)

Again, welcome to WCC!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
oystersauce

oystersauce

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 17:53

Oh awesome! I want to be a Thunderclan leader someday too. I am sorry I am still learning all the rules. Shellkit of Thunderclan 1f605

Can I change his name to Shellkit? I am okay with his parents both being from Thunderclan too, since that is the clan I want to join.

I tried to PM too but it doesn't work for me yet.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 17:58

No problem at all!

Hopefully one day you'll make it to Thunderclan leader! Our leaders choose their deputies, so as long as you stay around and stay active, I have no doubt that you may make it there!

Shellkit works perfectly, since it's on our list of prefixes! If you wouldn't mind scrolling back to your original creation post and hitting the "edit" button to reference him as "Shellkit," I'll mark you as approved!

Once you get a couple more posts in, I believe you'll be able to unlock the PMs feature. It's to prevent spammers- something we've seen in the past. My mistake for being too hasty on that!

Back to top Go down
oystersauce

oystersauce

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 18:12

I think I edited it right. Does it still make sense for him to be Shellkit if he isn't part of Riverclan?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 18:38

Yep, it totally could! Thunderclan and Riverclan currently have an alliance, and given that we have a Sand- in Thunderclan too, Shell- would also work :)

This creation as approved- welcome to WCC! You now can post in Thunderclan Camp with Shellkit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit of Thunderclan   Shellkit of Thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Shellkit of Thunderclan
Page 1 of 1