Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whispers (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Whispers (c) Empty
PostSubject: Whispers (c)   Whispers (c) EmptyThu 26 Oct 2023 - 11:23

Sunflare approached his despondent leader, his own appearance sorely lacking lately. Already skinny, bones now jutted from the tom in strange places. And worst of all, Snowfoot had been killed. She was never anything special to him, just his elderly aunt, but he could see she was an emotional anchor for many others. Sitting down beside Leopardstar, he offered a purr. “Snowfoot would say I look like a WindClan cat these days,” he offered wryly. “I want to congratulate you, Leopardstar, on your success as leader. You took action against Nightstalker and led the fight against the rats in which we lost only a single cat. Many others could have fallen that night. I want you to know I’m here if ever you need anything. We are the next generation of Froststar’s legacy. I also wish to offer my condolences. I was never close to Snowfoot, but she was a great cat and will be missed.”
Back to top Go down

Whispers (c)
Page 1 of 1