Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Between Siblings (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

Between Siblings (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 12:58

Lighttail had been up all day planning how this conversation would go, agonizing over every detail, ruminating on everything that could go wrong. Now was the moment of truth. She had to tell Sablestrike her secret. “Calm down, Lighttail,” she whispered to herself. “Just because he’s the deputy now doesn’t mean he’s not still your little brother.”

And with that thought in mind, the silver she-cat made her way towards the deputy.
“Bro,” she whispered. “We need to talk.” She led him to a quiet spot in the marsh, the same place Snowfoot always took them when she needed to have a private talk with her children. Taking a deep breath, Lighttail began.

“Um, do you remember Stoatclaw, the SkyClan cat Redice, you know…” Yeah, she wasn’t going to finish that sentence. It was bad enough to think about it. “Well, you know I visited him a lot while he was in the medicine den here, we’re actually Gathering friends from way back. The thing is… we’ve become something more. I’ve agreed to be his mate. I won’t do anything until Mother’s well, but I’m considering moving to SkyClan. And before you ask, no there’s nothing happening that could force me to move sooner, if you know what I mean.” The last thing she needed was for her brother to think she was pregnant on top of everything else.

She’d said it. Her heart pounded as she awaited his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) EmptyMon 9 Oct 2023 - 17:00

The tom hadn't thought much of his sister wanting to talk with him, but as Lighttail lead them towards the familiar space Sablestrike grew suspicious. Whatever it was Lighttail had to say she clearly did not want anyone else overhearing them. Why here of all places though? It was almost as if the molly had something egregious to report.

Sablestrike's face soured at the mention of Redice. Mostly at the memories that name brought up. "Redice's victim, yes I remember him." A meek young cat that had narrowly escaped death by the claws of his executed clanmate, how could he forget? The scene of Redice's execution had etched itself firmly in Sablestrike's mind. He hoped he would never have to do anything that savage to one of his clanmates.

"His mate? Stars Lighttail, what were you thinking?!" His voice was a mix of anger and incredulity. "You're really going to leave me and Snowfoot behind for that tom? Your clan too? Did you even think about this at all? Does Leopardstar know?" Deeper than his anger at the situation the tom could feel a sense of betrayal. He tried to hide that feeling from her as much as possible, letting the anger wash over it. "I can't believe this. First someone that I looked up to and now my own sister." Starclan must have been sending him a sign that they were displeased with him, he knew it.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Between Siblings (closed) Output12                   Between Siblings (closed) Output10                          Between Siblings (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) EmptyTue 10 Oct 2023 - 10:36

It was as she feared. His expression only grew more displeased with every word he spoke. Her ears flattened only momentarily at his anger. This was her deputy, but she reminded herself again that it was also her baby brother. Was she really doing something that wrong, though? His final remark elicited a hiss from her.

“Don’t you EVER compare me to Nightstalker! He spent one irresponsible night with another leader and refused to take responsibility. He used it all as an excuse to start a WAR! I’m telling you now because you deserve to know. I’ve found someone who loves me for me, and I’m making an adult decision. Furthermore, if you’re so worried about Mother, why don’t you try taking care of her for once? I get that you’re busy, but it seems like you’re too busy for your own family these days! And lastly… best get the thorn out of your own paw before you try to pull mine. I’ve seen the way you look at Heatherberry.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) EmptyTue 24 Oct 2023 - 18:48

Maybe he had been to harsh in comparing her to Nightstalker, but weren't they doing the same thing? Lighttail was taking a mate outside of her clan just as he had, but at least she had the decency to say something about it instead of keeping it hidden. Sablestrike opened his mouth to speak but was left stunned at Lighttail's next words. He knew how much he loved his family, but it was true that he hadn't spent much time with either of them in... Well, he wasn't sure how long actually. Each and every time something went wrong with Snowfoot he would avoid the situation and pass off the responsibility of caring for their mother to Lighttail. Was that really love?

Sablestrike blinked as the molly finished. "What is that supposed to mean, Lighttail? Do you think that there's something more between us than our friendship?" The tom's tone was accusatory. There had been a time he had wanted more than friendship from her and had nearly told her as much, but Heatherberry had made her choice. She was a medicine cat, forbidden from taking mates. His hope of having her by his side had died the day she became Heatherberry, even if he did still try to orbit her as much as possible. No, his feelings for Heatherberry had no place in this conversation. Why was he even entertaining her on this?

"Last time I checked, looking at my own clanmates wasn't against the code. Taking a mate from another clan however, that is." A mix of disappointment and anger filled Sablestrike's voice as he spoke. "What a fine adult decision you've made. You tossed your loyalty for Shadowclan aside for some pathetic Skyclanner. Go right ahead Lighttail, no one is going to stop you." Turning from her Sablestrike began padding back to camp, bitter thoughts filling his mind. "I hope you fall from a tree, traitor."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Between Siblings (closed) Output12                   Between Siblings (closed) Output10                          Between Siblings (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) EmptyThu 26 Oct 2023 - 14:01

Lighttail could see her words sinking in, but they evidently didn’t reach far enough. She held her gaze, keeping her eyes level with his. “Forget I said anything,” she growled. “I forgot you’re perfect and can do no wrong.” His last words stunned her. “I would forgive you for all the rest, but wishing harm on your own family? You’re the traitor. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve chosen not to be my brother or Snowfoot’s son anymore. You’ve severed your connection to Froststar, who I thought you wanted to be like.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Siblings (closed)   Between Siblings (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Siblings (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: