Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The First Apprentice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

The First Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 11:56 pm

Swiftheart fell asleep in the warriors den after another long night of patrols and hunting. The shadowclan nocturnal hours meant that sunrise was the signal to finally get some sleep.

She drifted quickly asleep and yet again she found herself in the land of the stars. Looking around it was clearly starclan territory with all the stars around her. She nervously looked down at her own pelt. She breathed a sigh of relief once more, no stars on her pelt which meant she hadnt died in her sleep, this was simply a dream.

She stepped forwards looking all around her wondering who she would meet this time around. Squinting her eyes she saw a figure way out on the horizon.

Going towards them her eyes widened in realization once she recognized deerleap!

The white furred warrior ran over to her first apprentice and when she got to deerleap's side gently nuzzled against her shoulder.

Swiftheart had felt terrible about what had happened. Deerleap had sacrificed herself so that the rest of shadowclan could live. A noble deed but swiftheart always felt guilt over it. Her apprentice shouldnt have had to do that.

Swiftheart sometimes felt that it should have been her, not Deerleap. She was her mentor and she should have been there to protect her as such.

"I have missed you so very much. You must tell me all about starclan, is everything going okay for you here? I have so much to tell you" swiftheart was always talkative and full of energy, some things never change.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 2:34 am

Deerleap was watching the frogs leap among the marshes. She herself was perched on a drier log, her soft brown tail draped lazily over the side. Of all of Starclan territory, she found herself enjoying this part the most. It reminded her of Shadowclan territory. The soft marshland was kind to her paws, and the pine scent was both refreshing and comforting. She could think here.

Suddenly, there was a rush of pawsteps. Deerleap got to her paws, looking around widely, only to see an all-too-familiar white pelt. Swiftheart? What was she doing here? Heart hammering in her chest, the Starclan warrior searched her former mentor's coat, and only released her breath once she realized that no stars clung to her. Swiftheart wasn't dead, not yet.

A wash a familarity and joy washed over her as Swiftheart began talking. Her mentor was always much more talkative than she was, making up for the more soft-spoken she-cat. Deerleap found herself purring, and gently she tapped Swiftheart on the shoulder. "Everyone is well, and Starclan is, well, Starclan. Duskflight has settled in well, though he does miss you," Deerleap replied softly. Swiftheart had been devastated by her mate's death, that she knew.

"How is everyone in Shadowclan? How is Leopardstar holding up?"
Deerleap asked. She had given her daughter one of her nine lives, and of course she watched her closely from Starclan, but Leopardstar worried her. Her position wasn't very stable, and she wasn't making things easier for herself.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:02 pm

Swiftheart smiled a bit hearing that dusk was happy here. That was a relief knowing that at least he got to be in such a beautiful place for what he had done to help her and their clan.

She missed him a lot too.

Deerleap asked about leo soon and swiftheart shuffled a little on her paws oh leo? She’s umm well… it hadn’t been the easiest of transitions for shadowclan lately… from everything swiftheart had observed leo was under a lot of pressure a lot of it self induced too.

She’s got a lot going on. I’m sure she will get through it she’s a fighter but for now I think she feels pretty bad swiftheart tried to answer it honestly as possible but as always for her was very optimistic and hopeful about the outcome.

She sat close to her friend and former apprentice. I feel, bad… I wish I could have protected you she admitted quietly

The sacrifice you made for the clan won’t ever be forgotten… but still I was your mentor and I just feel I should have been able to save you too. I’m sorry I failed you

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:07 am

Deerleap nodded. She had expected as much, from what she saw from Starclan. Leopardstar's new position was never going to be easy, but she had to trust that her daughter would brave the challenges and bring Shadowclan back to the esteemed Clan it once was.

The Starclan warrior's ear twitched as Swiftheart began talking about that. Even when she was alive, she had wondered what her loved ones would think of her choice. She knew what Snowfoot had thought; the she-cat had screamed it out for the entire forest to hear.

"You two have kits!"

And that was why she had done what she had. Because she had Vixenpaw, because she had Leopardstar, then Leopardsun, and Snowfoot and Duskflight and Swiftheart and everyone she ever loved. Because she had something to lose, and she would rather lose herself.

Now, with her mentor at her side, Deerleap found that words had failed her once again, just like they did when she still walked among the living. Failed her? Was that what Swiftheart thought had happened? "Swiftheart," She began, calling her friend's attention to her. This was important; Swiftheart couldn't spend another heartbeat thinking that she had failed Deerleap. "If I had a chance to go back and do everything again, I wouldn't change a thing. Dying for my clanmates was the most honourable death I could have," She explained gently, as if she was speaking to a kit. She never had much chance to be a mother, but perhaps she would have been a good one.

Deerleap touched the white she-cat's shoulder softly with her tail. "Don't think you've failed me. You gave me the best apprenticehood an apprentice could have. You were an amazing mentor, Swiftheart, and an amazing friend. I should be thanking you," The she-cat laughed softly. Many of her best memories was spent with Swiftheart. She couldn't imagine how her life would have gone if she had gotten another warrior as a mentor.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 am

Swiftheart looked at her apprentice and slowly nodded taking in her words. She had grown up, and she was selfless and willing to sacrifice all of that for their clan.

It was a very bittersweet, but Deerleap was happy and she was right, the clan would always remember the honorable actions taken.

The weight fell off Swiftheart's shoulders and she felt more free than ever before, she always had been a warrior with alot of freedom, she was happy to simply be herself, allowed her emotions to exist and didnt hide them at all. She excitedly jumped up to her paws and asked Deerleap to show her all around the beautiful starclan lands. For tonight, she would let her inner kit explore and be thrilled with the peaceful afterlife of this dream.

(The End)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Apprentice   The First Apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: