Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] Empty
PostSubject: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 2:12 pm

Willowpaw

Jealousy is an ugly emotion that Willowpaw has been trying to keep out of her heart. Unfortunately, she has found over the past several moons of her life, that jealousy grows swiftly inside of her, like an ugly thorny vine. Willowpaw did her best to not let it affect the cats around her. She was jealous of her siblings for earning their names so swiftly; jealous of the cats who got Perchstar or even Poppyshine as their mentor; jealous of Sunpaw for beating her and more jealous of Wrenpaw for winning a battle where she could not. It made her stomach get all twisted up inside. She hated it. Something was wrong with her, for always feeling this way, and when something was wrong, it meant going to the medicine cats.

Willowpaw hoped to see Sandyshell for her ailment, rather than her sister. It would be difficult to admit to what she really felt inside of her. Willowpaw chewed on her tongue as she stepped into the medicine den and looked around. The smell of herbs was strong and left her feeling a little dizzy. “…hello?”
RiverClan • Apprentice • She/Her • 20 | 60 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 9:12 pm

WrenpawRiverclan Medicine Den

Wrenpaw was once again in the medicine den, sorting herbs into neat little piles. She was beginning to feel increasingly confident in her knowledge of the herbs, and that made her happy. She liked doing little tasks around the den for Sandyshell when she was preoccupied. Wrenpaw had found more and more that she liked being a medicine cat apprentice, but she did sometimes miss the more constantly-active lifestyle of warrior training, and so she kept her paws busy. Plus, it was always worth it to see Sandyshell seem happy.

Wrenpaw’s ears twitched upwards at the sound of someone in the entrance, and she came out to see Willowpaw. Her face lit up into a big smile. “Willowpaw!” She said, eagerly moving over to press her cheek to her sisters before checking her over for any sign of injury. “What’s up? You okay?” She asked, a rumbling purr in her chest as she looked over her sister. Willowpaw didn’t seem to be outwardly injured, and Wrenpaw hoped she wasn’t. She doesn’t like her siblings getting hurt.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 9:59 pm

Willowpaw

Willowpaw’s ears went straight up and her eyes widened a little bit as she stumbled in her usually-poised steps. She pulled her paws back to her and sat down. “Wrenpaw,” she meowed. It seemed luck was not in her favor, as after a quick glimpse, she did not see Sandyshell anywhere in sight. She focused on her sister again. She stared silently for a long minute while she tried to determine what she was going to say.

“I am not injured. I cam here looking for Sandyshell to get some advice,” Willowpaw finally answered. “I fear it would be embarrassing to ask you in her stead.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 6:08 am

WrenpawRiverclan Medicine Den

Wrenpaw blinked. Embarrassing? What did Willowpaw have to be embarrassed about? Worry sparked in Wrenpaw’s chest. She hesitated, shifting from paw to paw. “I mean… I can go out hunting for her if you want. But, Willow, you know I won’t judge you or anything, right?” Wrenpaw said, letting her voice take on a softer quality she doesn’t usually use. “You can talk to me. I mean, you don’t have to, and if you  want Sandyshell I’ll go get her but… is everything okay? Are you okay?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:06 pm

Willowpaw

Willowpaw felt hot under her pelt. Wrenpaw was so sweet, not just to her but to all their siblings; even to the entirety of RiverClan. She did not inherit the same trouble with conversation as the rest of her siblings. It was something that Willowpaw admired in her sister, but also what gave her more anxiety in this moment. Her sister saw the best in everyone, but what would she think of Willow if she knew of the ugly jealousies that resided in her heart?

But also, if she could not speak with her sister on matters like this, then could she really talk to Sandyshell about them?

“I am alright,” Willowpaw reassured. “It is not that something is wrong, exactly…” She trailed off and took a moment to reevaluate her talking points. It too a couple minutes before she could make herself speak. “I have found that I am experiencing a not-insignificant amount of jealousy towards you and our other siblings. It shames me that I am feeling this way at all, but I cannot seem to prevent the feelings…It is nothing that is any of your faults, and I acknowledge that. I hope that my poor feelings have also not affected how I interact with you or our other siblings. I just…” Her gaze finally falls, looking at the ground instead of at Wrenpaw. “It feels like you three are already moving forward to do amazing things for the clan—being great warriors or following Sandyshell in becoming a medicine cat—and I am left here, still, as an apprentice. It feels like I am doing something incorrectly.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]   average (like i've never heard that one before) [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

average (like i've never heard that one before) [c]
Page 1 of 1