Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Heard...

Go down 
+2
Grizzly
Khossaena
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 16:53

One day, the winds brought a distinct chill down from the mountains which crept its way slowly to the edge of Twolegplace. It should not have been possible; the greenleaf sun shone bright and warm. But into the sun came the cold and with the cold came Sleet.

A pale grey she-cat stood on a hill, her striking hazel eyes piercing the depths of Twolegplace. She had traveled for countless moons, always moving, always searching. No-cat knew where she was going or what she was looking for, but all agreed that, one way or another, she was going to get what she wanted. Someday, somehow...

Sleet had heard of this place, where cats had united into five powerful clans that could offer safety and protection if one were desperate enough. But that was not what interested her. She had also heard of a sixth "clan" which lived amongst the rubbish-filled alleys. Those haughty pure-blood Clan cats would not welcome her and her strange ways, but perhaps she could find a home amongst the members of this other group.

And so she watched and waited. It would only be a matter of time before a cat from this "Arcane Alignment" passed by...

OOC: So dramatic, heehee XD but hey, this is Sleet...

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 17:12

OOC: Hoping this is open to Arcane, otherwise I'll delete.

A cream tabby she-cat with a childish glint in her light brown eyes sauntered from the shadows. "Hello there, sweetheart," she drawled, looking Sleet square in the eyes. Rogue slang and accent had taken hold on the former SkyClan apprentice. She was not in the least bit the cat she was in the clans. "Another mouth scraping through our dump ain't our style. You got some kinda business here?" The she-cat sniffed Sleet through and through, searching for clan scent. Grey and Marxism hated the clans passionately, and would much rather have a trespassing clanner eradicated than have Soul waste time chit-chatting. "You don't smell like a squirrel-chaser to me, so you've passed my first 'xamination."

I Heard... TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 18:32

OOC: Very much so!

Sleet narrowed her eyes as she regarded Soul. It is not often that they dare meet my gaze like this, she thought approvingly. Perhaps my stay here will come to something yet. She blinked slowly and padded forward, seeming to drift more than walk, and stopped a tail-length from Soul. Then, bowing her head until her nose touched the ground, she extended a half-upturned paw. "Khawi'hna." The traditional greeting of the ice-plains she had once called home. She lifted her gaze once more before speaking. "My business is my own, but a guide would not be unwelcome here. Know you of this...'clan' which lives amongst the Peltless-trails?"

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 18:55

The aloof rogue's ears twitched mildly at the stranger's greeting. She put one paw behind the other and did what twolegs would find akin to a curtsy, slightly amused by this foreign cat's customs. "Trust me, doll... We ain't a clan. The clans live out o're the fence, they hunt critters and praise StarClan from dawn 'till dusk. We're different... Though, I guess you could call us a clan by definition." She guestured to Twolegplace beyond for a brief moment. "I'd guess you call this place the 'Peltless-trails.' We call it Twolegplace, 'cause those big brutish things 're called twolegs 'round here." Her brown eyed gaze returned curiously to the she-cat. "The name's Soul. I used t' wander with the clans, but now I belong to the Arcane Alignment, under Grey, our leader."

I Heard... TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 19:39

Sleet too was amused by the stranger's ways. She wasn't quite sure what a "doll" was, but she figured it was a polite way of addressing her. And they called the Peltless "Twolegs" here, and said they lived in a "Twolegplace" rather than Peltless-dens... Sleet knew she would have to learn a lot about this place.

Aha! Sleet's ears perked up when she heard the name again. "Arcane Alignment." This was indeed the place. Somewhere out amidst the Peltless-dens and Peltless-trails called "Twolegplace" lived the clan-which-was-not-a-Clan. Sleet returned Soul's curious gaze as the cream-colored she-cat finished speaking. "I am Sleet, daughter of Khadi' Sleet of the high ice-plains, and I would be honored if you would take me to Khadi' Grey. But...tell me more of this place. How is life so close to the Peltless and to the Clans?"

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 2:21

Soul shrugged. "It ain't much, but it's home," she said, "The clan cats pretty much exile us folks to this place, 'n' we gotta fight for our food. But it's home, ya' know? The struggle is a good one, 'cause it feeds us and keeps us on top. Those clanners 'ave got all sorts'a rules on how to hunt 'n' fight. We ain't limited, and it works 'n our favor. And we retain a pretty good sense'o' pride. We're the best group out here, and we intend to keep it that way. It's an honor'ble prospect." The she-cat licked her paw. "I'll take ya to Grey. 'S long as you ain't a clanner, you ain't gonna wind up dinner. Don't sweat it."

I Heard... TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 7:57

Gray huffed and jumped off the fence. His thick muscles rippled beneath his sleek dark gray pelt. He was very clean for a rouge His Amber eyes trailed over the new cat.
"Greetings. I am Gray," he informed. He moved forward to stand beside Soul. He was slightly larger than the she-cat, but she wasn't far from being his height. Gray studied Sleet quietly.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 9:18

Gold padded over and stood next to Gray. "Who's this?" The medicine cat meowed her pale light green eyes studying the new comer. The cinnamon tabby flicked her ear and her thin tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 15:43

Pepper had tagged along beside her sister, the younger medicine cat stood and looked at the newcomer. She felt strange with her new set of tasks, perhaps she had started to rebuild the family she once had.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 16:51

Sleet blinked in surprise. There were quite a few cats already! She wondered if it were some form of silent communication or merely coincidence, but she put her curiosity aside for later. "Khawi'hna, Khadi' Grey," she meowed, again bowing and extending her paw. She was about to ask a question when she realized something. "Where is your Khadi'-mark?!" she gasped. "Do you cats not receive the leader-scar here?!" Very strange indeed! These cats not to have any of the traditional customs! Sleet reprimanded herself mentally, forcing her mind to become cold and clear once more. This wasn't what she was here for. She couldn't afford to get caught up in the ways of these cats.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 17:10

Newt, the fashionable late one padded over. He sat next to his crush, and well the person he knew also had a small crush on him, Soul. He looked at the newcomer "I'm Newt, I heard your Sleet" He mewed, wrapping his tail around himself neatly.

OOC: Wow, I said something there didn't I.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 18:13

Gray looked at Sleet then smiled.
"I see. You're from the ice-plains... my brother is from there. But no, we do not have marks. It may seem strange to you. However, it is a pleasure to meet you," Gray dipped his head in a respecting manner. Gray moved forward.
"As leader of the Arcane Allignment, would you wish to join or would you rather pass through," Gray asked.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 20:03

Gold pricked her ears over to Gray questioningly. Ice-plains? What was that? Gold would ask Gray later.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 20:06

Soul inched away to Newt's close side, letting Grey have a go at the stranger. She didn't expect praise for finding Sleet first. Praise didn't come easy when everything was second-rate.

I Heard... TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Sagittarius Cat

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 0:09

OOC: If Grey's bro is from the ice-plains, doesn't that mean he is too? Hmm They might be cousins! Grin lol jkjk

IC: "It would be an honor to join," Sleet replied, surprised at how quickly she had been invited. I did not even need to earn their trust, she thought to herself suspiciously. There must be more. What want they in return for the "safety" of this group? However, she shrugged mentally and decided to go along with it. I will find out eventually. And for now they can help me reach my own goal.

Living Characters:
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Heard...   I Heard... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Heard...