Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Never Go Wrong [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyMon 28 Aug 2023 - 13:15

Crookedlight

Crookedlight led Bubblepaw out into the territory. Rainfrost was busy with a warrior’s patrol today, so Crookedlight volunteered to help teach Bubblepaw today. He still felt a little awkward after their last conversation, and the things that Bubblepaw brought to light had been on his mind—but that would not impact their training together today.

“Alright, Bubblepaw!” Crookedlight meowed brightly. “I know Rainfrost has been teaching you well, so we’re going to get right into it. We’re going to make sure that we each gather at least three pieces of prey to bring back to camp. Do you think you’re up for it?” He looked over at her and grinned. “I’ll start things off for us. Maybe you’ll get to learn something new that Rainfrost hasn’t taught you yet.”

He lifted his nose into the air and took in a deep breath. He detected a faint scent down the path. He dropped into a crouch and crept through the tall grasses until he came across the prey in question. His eyes widened at the rare hare that was sniffing around for fresh vegetation to eat. It was incredibly rare to see prey like that all the way on this side of the forest—and he was not going to let it go. He knew that they could run incredibly fast, so there would be no scampering like he did with squirrels or birds. Crookedlight crept as carefully as he could until he was within pouncing distance; he then leapt at the creature. The hare’s head snapped to the side to see Crookedlight, but it was too late; Crookedlight landed on it and bit down onto its neck to kill it instantly.

He lifted the prey up as he stood and turned back to Bubblepaw. “Try and top that,” he said with a lighthearted laugh. “We sometimes get some rare prey like hares and rabbits. It’s important you don’t give chase to them; they’ll outrun you every time. We’re not WindClan cats.”

Crookedlight tried to catch a hare! Thanks to Moonlit Creek’s +2, he is successful!
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Mon 28 Aug 2023 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyMon 28 Aug 2023 - 13:15

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Never Go Wrong [C] Mistpe10
Never Go Wrong [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyMon 4 Sep 2023 - 17:55

As much as Bubblepaw adored her uncle and mentor, she wouldn't say no to spending more time with his friend Crookedlight. She was grateful that the awkwardness of their last encounter wouldn't color his enthusiasm either. When he smiled at her, she returned the gesture warmly and easily, following his steps with an eager bounce to each paw. "Three each, you go first, got it!" she chirped brightly. "All right then, show me!" Her tail waved eagerly behind her as she watched him, pale green eyes following his every move. To her surprise, not only was Crookedlight as good as his confidence suggested, but even better. He managed to kill a hare! Rainfrost had said those were the hardest to catch! "Whoa!"

Bubblepaw couldn't help but be impressed. His laughter didn't seem bragging or unkind to her, just a joke that the two of them were sharing. She puffed out her chest slightly, accepting the implicit challenge. "Uncle Rain's only just started teaching me, but I'll do my best! Don't underestimate a kit of Sunfire and Juniperheart!" Excited, she went bounding away through the soft grasses, scanning her surroundings as carefully as she could bear to. Rabbits were rare, so she didn't see one so soon after the one Crookedlight had caught. However, she did catch sight of a vole rooting around near the base of a pine tree. It had probably come over here from ThunderClan's territory. Bubblepaw tried to calm herself and remember Rainfrost's training. She slowed her steps and dropped into a hunter's crouch, eyes gleaming as she approached her target. However, her focus had come too little too late. She accidentally stepped on a nearby twig, alerting the vole to her presence. The small gray she-cat frowned in disappointment as it scampered away. "Aw, fircones. I thought I could get it. What'd I do wrong? Was I too loud?"

Bubblepaw is attempting to catch a vole. Failure! -3 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon 4 Sep 2023 - 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyMon 4 Sep 2023 - 17:55

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Never Go Wrong [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptySat 23 Sep 2023 - 14:45

Crookedlight

Crookedlight smiled at Bubblepaw as she finished her attempt. He replied, “Only at the end. It is easy for you to get too focused on your prey and forget your surroundings. You have to move carefully and keep your steps as light as feathers.” He crouched down beside her and started moving carefully so she could follow with him and get used to it. “Rainfrost has already taught you well! You got very close. You just need more practice when it comes to moving stealthily through the grass.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyTue 24 Oct 2023 - 19:33

Bubblepaw tried not to pout too much at losing the vole. Thankfully Crookedlight's voice perked her ears right back up again, and she grinned toothily. "Move stealthily. 'Kay! Got it!" How hard could it be? She used to sneak up on her siblings all the time anyway! All she had to do was that, but uh, for prey instead. And it wouldn't take long for another animal to enter her field of vision. A small sparrow hopped around a few thorny bushes, pecking at something too small to see. Bubblepaw crouched down again, forcing her thick-furred tail to lay flat in anticipation. Sneaky. Gotta be sneakier. One velvety soft paw on the ground... then one more... She started to advance as slowly as she could.

Her concentrated efforts paid off. With the extra focus on being quiet, the sparrow never knew what hit it before the small apprentice leapt and caught it squarely beneath her paws. Excitement lit up her eyes. She took the bird in her mouth, and spoke muffled through feathers, "Ah gotfh it! Cthrookedthlighht, luk!"

Bubblepaw attempts to catch a sparrow. Success! -3 SP.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 24 Oct 2023 - 19:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyTue 24 Oct 2023 - 19:33

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Never Go Wrong [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Never Go Wrong [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Go Wrong [C]   Never Go Wrong [C] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 13:40

Crookedlight

Crookedlight watched Bubblepaw, counting her steps like a rhythm in his mind and silently encouraging her to not get too hasty. She leapt and landed on the bird. Crookedlight smiled brightly. “I saw! Very good job!” he purred as he approached her. “Rainfrost has definitely taught you well if you could adjust your hunting habits in seconds. Great work, and that will be good food for the clan.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699