Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Because they were wrong.

Go down 
+2
Bloom
Nova Arcane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 245

Because they were wrong. Empty
PostSubject: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 pm

I found this video on a home stuck tumblr thing you know, where you ask the character something and the artist draws a pic of them answering. And then I found this.

And then I remembered how I was bullied. I remember how they made fun of me for being short and for being sickly and not very strong or fast. They called me Charlie brown and Charlie and the chocolate factory and for some reason I couldn't stand it. They called me dumb because at 3rd grade I could barely write and to this day I can't write without a computer. They made fun of everything that was what they deemed "Abnormal" about me. They found out my grandfather's name which was Alex Kingdom just to make me remember how much I loved my Grandfather before he passed away. But you f*cking know what? I'm 12 nearly 13 and I'm 5'1 I can lift 50 pounds over my haed and I wear my grandfather's name proudly. They said I'd never amount to anything, maybe they're right. But I'm not the sickly little Charlie any more, I'm the tall strong Alex, and if I can go from a sickly whimp who couldn't write, to a tall strong sexy peice of awesome who's fanfic just hit 1,000 readthroughs, then I think I can amount to something.

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

Because they were wrong. 3828613
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:53 pm

I feel so sorry for you. :( I just want to give you a big hug and tell you its ok, because bulling is not. I was bullied before and it sucked. I wanted to punch the kid right in the face.

Because they were wrong. Image13

Because they were wrong. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

Because they were wrong. 3828613
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Your welcome :)

Because they were wrong. Image13

Because they were wrong. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Nova wrote:
I'm 12 nearly 13 and I'm 5'1 I can lift 50 pounds over my haed

Nova wrote:
tall strong

Because they were wrong. 1310429527116

Because they were wrong. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Dude, are you high or something? Lay off the weed, man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:07 pm

I know how you feel, Nova. At least with the bullying. It's not fun and it nearly ruined my life when it happened. It's definitely a learning experience, though. I've used it to help myself later in life. I've leaned what not to turn into. I'm glad that it seems to have helped you realize who you are and who you can be~ rock on, man 8D
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Im sorry you went through all of that. People always make fun of me in PE because Im the smallest and sometimes in class they like to try to boss me around because Im the youngest
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because they were wrong.   Because they were wrong. Empty

Back to top Go down

Because they were wrong.
Page 1 of 1