Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brief Inactivity Notice!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Brief Inactivity Notice!  Empty
PostBrief Inactivity Notice!

Hey guys! School just started up and I'm juggling tech classes, ap classes, as well as a part time job! This week I was accidentally scheduled more hours to work due to temporary short staffing and assignments are taking my little free time! I currently don't have a computer to take to school to post there, and I have no free time after school until next week!

I shouldn't be busy like this next week, but I thought I'd out up an announcement for the current week anyways. Thank you all for your patience, please dm me if there is anything urgent, whether it be rp in Windclan where Smallstar is needed or something staff related. Do not be afraid to message/remind me of things! :D (I will still be active in the Discord)

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Share this post on: reddit

Brief Inactivity Notice! :: Comments

No Comment.

Brief Inactivity Notice!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: