Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) Empty
PostSubject: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 11:36 am

Sandkit was laying in one of the many sun patches near the nursery enjoying the nice warmth. She loved this but it was getting quiet boring and lonely. "I'M SOOOOO BORED." She mewed in feral speak at the top of her lungs. "Does anyone wanna play?!" she mewed into the sky not thinking anyone would actually hear her.
Sandkit ♡ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 701

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 11:54 am

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Wigglekit shoved his way out of the nursery, an exasperated sigh escaping him as he left. The queens had said that he was 'too rambunctious' and asked him to find something to do outside of the nursery where he wouldn't 'trample everyone'. Sure, he was already bigger than most clan born kits, but he wasn't that big, right?

Regardless, he was bored and most of the cats he enjoyed bothering were in the nursery, a den he had just been kicked out of. Huffing, the spotted tom trotted further into the camp, his ears perked as he searched for something to do. Just then, a nearby voice caught his attention and Wigglekit turned, looking around curiously for the source of the voice. Ah! There! Not far away, the familiar pelt of Sandkit caught Wigglekit's attention. Even better, she seemed to be in need of a friend to play with!

In a moment, Wigglekit was at Sandkit's side, his big, dark eyes wide with excitement. Sandkit was one of the other wild born kits, so he wouldn't have to try to stumble through the forest language the rest of Thunderclan used! With a purr, the brown kit leaned over Sandkit, peering curiously into her eyes. "Hi Sandkit!"

He leaned back to allow her to get up and sat back on his haunches, head tilted to the side slightly. "You're bored? That's perfect because I'm bored! Let's play a game!" He stared imploringly at Sandkit, waiting for her to agree because of course she would! Who wouldn't want to play with him!?

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 12:06 pm

Sandkit looked up to see wigglekit and she let out a gleeful squeal, jumping to her paws. She shook the dirt from her fur with excitement. "Yeah! What kind of game!" she mewed loudly in eagerness.
Sandkit ♡ Thunderclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 4:15 pm

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Wigglekit silently cheered as Sandkit easily agreed to play with him, then paused. A game? Well, he truthfully hadn't thought that far ahead yet. What sort of game would Sandkit like? She probably wouldn't enjoy play-fighting too much, so maybe something like mossball? Oh, but that was way more fun with more cats. With just the two of them, it would get boring preettyyy quickly. The tom-kit looked around, trying to dredge up ideas before his gaze landed on the warrior's den. Aha!

Grinning, the brown kit leaned down to Sandkit, and whispered. "Let's pretend to be spies!" Despite wanting to keep the game a secret from the other kits, he couldn't help but let his voice raise with the excitement of it all! "The warriors den! It's the...er, Shadowclan camp! And we need to sneak in to defeat all of those stinky forest cats!" Yup, the 'Shadowclanners' would never see them coming.

Wigglekit puffed his chest out, proud of his amazing idea. Was he supposed to be staying out of trouble? Yeah, probably. But it wasn't his fault the queens had kicked him out of the nursery! He was just exploring and...and getting to know his clanmates! Who could possibly fault him for that?

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 4:21 pm

Sandkit looked towards the warrior den with a michievious gaze. "We will be the stealthiest and not get caught!" she mewed and started to crouch down, slowly padding towards the den, making no sounds.
Sandkit ♡ Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 4:42 pm

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Wigglekit nodded, trying to keep a serious expression on his face and, for the most part, failing miserably. "Yeah! They won't even know what hit 'em!" Wigglekit hadn't realized it yet, but he was a large cat - much larger than the rest of Thudnerclan. Sandkit was smaller than him and would likely have an easier time of sneaking around. He, with his massive paws and loud nature was most certainly going to be noticed. Now, whether or not he was caught? That was a different question.

Regardless, he followed in Sandkit's pawsteps, shadowing her every movement, happy to let her lead the way. They reached the den with relative ease and Wigglekit craned his neck to look around for potential 'scouts'. Once he was satisfied, the young tom lowered his head toward Sandkit. "Coast is clear. Lead the way!" His whiskers twitched with excitement at the idea of infiltrating the sacred warrior's den - a place where kits were certainly not allowed to go.

With any luck, all of the warriors would be out and about, tending to warrior-ish duties and providing for the clan. Wigglekit peered through the dense vines and branches that made of the wall of the den, trying to pin-point any cats, but quickly gave up upon realizing that the foliage was packed too tightly. He would just hope for the best then! It wasn't like it was dangerous in there!

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 4:51 pm

Sandkit couldn't help but let out a giggle as they arrived at the warrior den entrance. "This could be life or death warrior, stay brave, and we will get through this!" she mewed quietly and started to walk faster into the den, trying to catch any warriors who might be near them. The coast was clear so she stayed close to the den wall as she slowly crept along.
♡ Sandkit ♡
♡ Thunderclan ♡
Bold= Feral ♡

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 5:11 pm

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Delighted, Wigglekit briefly met Sandkit's gaze before getting into character. "Ahem, of course. If we work together, those Shadowclanners won't stand a chance!" He stalked into the den after Sandkit, belly low to the ground, and gave his eyes a moment to adjust to their dim surroundings before continuing. This was more fun than he'd ever had before! His littermates were so serious sometimes and they always did what the older cats told them. Well, not him! He was going to go on great big adventures like his dad and rule the forest!

Like Sandkit, Wigglekit walked close to the outskirts of the den, his pelt brushing the twigs and leaves as they went. Then, his gaze landed on a lump in the back corner of the den, a pile of moss by the looks of it. Tail tip twitching, Wigglekit hurried to stop Sandkit, his dark gaze locked on the lump in the corner. "Careful!" He whispered.

With a jerk of his chin, Wigglekit gestured to the corner where the lump was and peered at Sandkit with what he hoped was a serious expression. "That's a Shadowclan warrior. Sleeping on the job from the looks of it." He scoffed playfully. "Let's take out that guard, then, the whole camp will be defenseless!"

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 21st 2023, 5:18 pm

Sandkit nodded and quietly got into position and then pounced. "We are mighty warriors! you will be defeated shadowclanner! Fear us!" she mewed her tiny body not even being able to get on top of the warrior. She was biting their side but it probably felt like a bug to them.
♡ Sandkit ♡
♡ Thunderclan ♡
Bold= Feral ♡

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 26th 2023, 12:11 pm

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Wigglekit, shocked by Sandkit's quick movements, darted after her and threw himself onto the lump, gently gnawing on the 'Shadowclan warrior' with sharp, needle-like teeth. Then, the lump of what he thought had been moss moved, grumbling and growling furiously. This was no moss! It was a real warrior! Not Shadowclan, of course, but a warrior nonetheless! They must have disturbed his nap! The Thunderclan warrior began to get up, shaking both kits off, and Wigglekit darted away, dark eyes glimmering with excitement and nerves.

Sandkit, where had she gone!? He swiveled his head from side to side, scanning the dark den for his friend. Generally, kits weren't allowed in any den but the nursery or the elder's den for...whatever reason. He knew this - but the rule had seemed a little silly. Well, it was still was silly, but that didn't mean he wanted to get into trouble for bursting into places he wasn't supposed to be in.

The young tom made eye contact with Sandkit, his tail lashing. They had to escape before the warrior realized what was going on! If they were caught, they'd probably have to...to...do something undesirable! Loudly, he called out to Sandkit - it was time to go. "Ruuuunnn!!!" They could find somewhere else to play!

Turning tail, Wigglekit raced toward the exit to the den before stopping to wait for Sandkit, he wouldn't leave his precious clanmate behind - even if it meant getting caught himself! Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that though. He loathed the idea of being confined to the nursery and, surely, the queens and other kits did too.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 26th 2023, 12:22 pm

Sandkit giggled as she ran after wigglekit, knowing full well the warrior wasnt behind them. As they reached the safety of the nursery, sandkit let her breathing go back to normal. "What are we going to play now?" she asked jumping all around.
♡  Sandkit ♡
♡ Thunderclan ♡
Bold= Feral ♡

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 30th 2023, 4:15 pm

Wigglekit

("Feral Dialogue")
("Forest Dialogue")

Wigglekit let out little giggles and laughs of mirth as he and Sandkit fled the still groggy warrior and by the time he was lucid enough to comprehend what was happening, the two kits were gone - safe in the nursery again. Despite having been kicked out only minutes ago, he was back and ready for more fun! The queens, thankfully, just let out amused sighs and didn't say anything. Grinning, Wigglekit turned to Sandkit, his eyes bright with exhilaration. "We sure showed him! He didn't even know what hit him! Victory for Thunderclan!"

The young tom panted slightly as Sandkit interrogated him about their next game. Humming thoughtfully, Wigglekit looked around, trying to find inspiration. What to play, what to play...he couldn't really think of anything - all of his creativity had been sapped by the 'Shadowclan invasion'. Shrugging, Wigglekit nudged Sandkit with a paw, it wouldn't be fair if he got to pick two games in a row!

"Why don't you pick this time!? I already picked the last game." He dropped into a playful crouch, head tipped to the side as he regarded her with an expectant look. Sandkit was so fun! She was bound to have amazing ideas - he couldn't wait to hear what she would suggest! Maybe they could play Warrior and Mouse? Or whatever other games there were anyway. Wigglekit, admittedly, didn't know a whole lot about the games the others played since he preferred good 'ol fashioned rough housing.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) EmptyAugust 30th 2023, 5:47 pm

Sandkit thought about it before getting the best idea! "Lets play Guess it! We use a stick to make something in the dirt and other cat guess. Like this!" she mewed before grabbing a twig and started drawing lines in the dirt.

I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) Untitled136_20230830164119
♡  Sandkit ♡
♡ Thunderclan ♡
Bold= Feral ♡

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)   I scream, you scream, we all scream (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

I scream, you scream, we all scream (c)
Page 1 of 1