Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 13 Aug 2023 - 14:35

It might have been a surprise to some that Leopardstar, with a new name and nine lives granted by the stars, still didn't stand atop the Jaggedrock when calling a Clan meeting. Even still, her voice rang clear through the muddy hollow the marsh-dwellers called their home: "All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Mon 14 Aug 2023 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 14 Aug 2023 - 0:54

❋ ❋ ❋
Sagepaw gathered with the clan beneath the jagged rock. She hadn't been to a ceremony since her and Moonpaw's apprentice ceremonies, but she was certainly old enough to be here now. She waited attentively, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws and short black fur smooth as always.
❋ ❋ ❋
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 14 Aug 2023 - 17:55

"We are gathered here today to witness the naming of a new warrior," Leopardstar began, the words starting to feel almost as familiar as those used to name an apprentice by now. "Sagepaw, please step forward."

She waited patiently until the apprentice had done so before speaking again.

"I call upon the warriors of ShadowClan to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our honorable code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn."

The leader held Sagepaw's gaze, looking for excitement or resignation or whatever revelations her expression held in that moment.

"Sagepaw. Do you swear to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Aug 2023 - 0:49

❋ ❋ ❋
Sagepaw stepped forward calmly, despite the surprise. Her tail held proudly aloft, was flicking slightly with anticipation. Her bright yellow eyes shone. "Yes." Her voice rang clearly as she steadily met Leopardstar's eyes.
❋ ❋ ❋
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Aug 2023 - 7:04

Sagepaw was calm in a way that few ShadowClan cats seemed to be; the majority, herself included, tended to be both quick-tempered and incredibly outwardly expressive. But to see that calm demeanor as expressionless would be a mistake: the light in her eyes was clear, the anticipation in the twitching of her tail.

Leopardstar nodded once.

"Then it is my honor to name you as a warrior before all of ShadowClan," she called, voice carrying over the hollow for every cat to hear. "Sagepaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Sagelight. ShadowClan honors your hard work and your loyalty, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in your own right."

She stepped forward herself, now, to touch her nose to the former apprentice's shoulder.

"Congratulations, Sagelight. Tonight you'll sit your vigil; but first, take some time to celebrate."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Aug 2023 - 17:14

Swiftheart cheared happily for the newest warrior of the clan. sagelight! Sagelight! she cheered

She was pretty sure this was leo's first warrior ceromony but wasnt certain because maube she missed one of them

She went over to leopardstar after the ceromony.

"hey congrats leo! I bet that was pretty cool getting to promote your first warrior?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 20:13

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

It would be the second time she watched one of her kits receive their warrior names... and perhaps the most satisfying. Sloekit had passed before she had even received her apprentice name, and Moonpaw had been stuck in the medicine cat den for almost a full moon. Sagepaw, of her first litter, seemed to be the only one to be healthy enough. Tawnyshadow sometimes feared that between all the trouble Moonpaw and Sloekit had gotten into as kits, and their constant sickness, she had not paid enough attention to her third daughter. But today was Sagepaw's day.

The tortoiseshell sat among the crowd, yellow eyes blazing with pride as Sagepaw stepped forward to declare her loyalty to her Clan. She was sure that she would hold that promise. As the Clan dispersed, Tawnyshadow rushed forward to Sagelight's side. "Congradulations," She purred, giving her daughter a gentle lick behind the ear as she always did with her kits. She couldn't help but remember Sagelight's namesake, Sagestone. Was he watching from Starclan?

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 6:23

Sunflare was quick to join his mate in congratulating their daughter. “Yes, congratulations, young one,” he purred. “I’m quite impressed. You may not know this, but I was the first warrior of my litter too.” Perhaps we have more in common than I ever thought possible. Her name may be Sage, but she truly is my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sagepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: