Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hazy afternoons [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

hazy afternoons [o] Empty
PostSubject: hazy afternoons [o]   hazy afternoons [o] EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 10:03

Greenleaf’s typical afternoon thunderstorms had led Hickorykit to stay in her nest for much of the recent few moons. Despite only being a moon off from apprenticeship, the young she-kit knew few people in the Clan barring her siblings, parents, and other kits in the nursery. Already, she’d decided she didn’t like getting up during the early morning hours, but wanted to beat the heat and storms of midday to explore camp and meet some new cats. The apprentice den would be a good place to start, the kit decided - perhaps she could plan out where her nest would be and make friends with some of the older cats as well.

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: hazy afternoons [o]   hazy afternoons [o] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 20:00

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

The gangly kitten gently tumbled into Hickorykit, his thin grey-white-patched body stained with grass. “Whoops!” he yelped before breaking out into a bright laugh. Then he noticed who it was he bumped into. “Hey Hickory! Did you see how fast I was going? It was so fast!!” He quickly untangled himself from the cute, orange-ish she-kit. Normally he’d ask to play chase or tussle by now, but somehow he could tell she already had plans. His interest was piqued. It wasn't often he saw Hickorykit out of the nursery, so surely she must be doing something worth waking up this early. “Whatcha doing? Can I come?” he asked with a slight purr, excited to get to know her better.

Marigoldkit | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Kitten

coding by #karmaa | art by #warriorcatsarpg

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Sat 30 Mar 2024 - 23:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: hazy afternoons [o]   hazy afternoons [o] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 20:57

A sudden force hit Hickorykit’s side - light, but enough to make her stumble a little. The she-kit narrowed her eyes at the culprit, relaxing as she saw it was a kit she knew. Marigoldkit, someone around her age. She’d never really interacted with him, but it would be nice to make some non-apprentice friends as well. “I guess you were going fast, but you ran into me.” She didn’t say it with much malice; Hickorykit prided herself on being one of the more mature kits in the nursery, and she was sure Marigoldkit was just having some fun. Although she didn’t say it out loud, she still thought he should’ve been more careful. I mean, I could’ve been a warrior, or even deputy or leader! And he could’ve gotten in trouble.

Hickorykit flicked an ear at Marigoldkit’s question. “I’m exploring the apprentice’s den. Six moons is coming up, you know. And I wanted to make some friends with older cats, but… you work too, I guess.” Her voice was edged with humor at the end of the sentence, and she hoped the other kit understood that it was a joke - humor wasn’t one of Hickorykit’s strong suits.

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: hazy afternoons [o]   hazy afternoons [o] EmptyTue 5 Sep 2023 - 15:30

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

He snickered, pulling a paw over his snout. “Good one!” Marigoldkit brightened up at his friend’s witty humor and responded by taking an exaggerated bow. “It's my honor to be in your presence, wise Hickorypaw,” he humbly meowed, struggling to hold back laughter. The gangly tom-kit wasn’t far behind her in age, but sometimes it felt like he was the youngest no matter who he spoke to. “That’s a great idea, by the way- meeting your soon-to-be denmates! You should scout out the best nest while you’re at it. I think the middle would be the warmest, right? We should go see!”

Marigoldkit | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Kitten

coding by #karmaa | art by #warriorcatsarpg

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP