Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 5:52 pm

It had been countless sunsets and sunrises to Specklefang, resting in the medicine cats den, the fever and infection making it feel like her blood was boiling and her ears were going to set on fire but now, now everything was still hot but it wasn't hot from the inside out. It was the heat of Green-leaf, and she was glad for it. Stiff, sore muscles stretched across her nest in the den, her body feeling like it could melt.

She had finally beat the fever, though the infection was there it was just itchy and hot in those areas, she had no doubts that too would be over with. Specklefang felt lethargic, she had lost almost half of her body weight on the travel back home, fighting the infection and fever. She had problems eating and keeping it down, even the water the moss that Hawkpaw gave to her proved difficult. But now, she had developed an appetite, anything given to her now was devoured in an instant despite knowing full well that she would develop a stomache ache.

Specklefang was in a sour mood though, Honeypaw had told her not too long ago when the swelling had gone down just enough around her eye to look- that she wouldn't be able to see in that eye. This would prove a challenge in battle for she wouldn't be able to see cats on that side, but the large she-cat would find a way to work through it, even if it meant trusting her ears just a little bit more.

But that would be a while yet, she still had until she got her weight up and infection to lessen and wounds to scar or scab over until she could leave the medicine cat den, she felt useless to put it shortly, so he treated the elders for ticks, organized the herbs for Honeypaw, helped build the base of some of the dens and helped the queens with their kits... maybe she'd have her own some day? Kit were annoying and often nothing but trouble, but she saw the love and awe in the queens eyes as they watched over the kittens and- she wanted to feel that too.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of a tom, her face twisted in a frown as she snorted. What did they want? She was enjoying her peace!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 11:29 pm

Hawkpaw dropped a heavy rabbit at her paws when he saw her expression he swatted her face with his tail in the least harmful way. "Scowl all you want, you're hungry as ever." he meowed and settled down next to her. His tail curled against his side despite the bushiness of it and settled his head on his paws. The tom was exhausted from his busy day working on the elder's den and then more of the barrier wall, resting felt great in contrast to it all.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 3:02 am

Specklefang blew a raspberry, shaking her head from the long fur that batted against it. She wished that she could just pounce on him and kick him in the gut a few times but with so little energy to expel she wanted to preserve it, but when she saw the rabbit Specklefang looked away. "You shouldn't of..." Tucking her ears bashfully the she-cat pulled it towards herself and ripped into it savagely, before remember that maybe Hawkpaw would like a bite.. after all he had been working tirelessly .

Licking her lips she nosed the rabbit towards Hawkpaw before looking away, clearing her throat she meowed. "I may be hungry but you must be starving... you've been working hard." She meowed, scolding herself for being so selfish. She didn't need the prey as much as they did, she was just laying the medicine cat doing nothing important while they were working their paws to the bone trying to rebuild their clan! She didn't deserve this... Specklefang's face contorted into an absent frown as her thoughts turned dark about her self-worth, to her clan... to Hawkpaw.

She suddenly lost her appetite, she was left with more scars than just physical ones it seemed. Shaking her head the she-cat didn't want to worry her best friend, so she scuttled a bit closer to him so she was laying next to him. Kicking out her back legs to stretch her tail lazily swept across the medicine cat den floor. Turning to look at the tom she lapped at his ears and long neck fur, grooming him steadily as she made sure he didn't jerk away.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 10:52 pm

The tom rolled his eyes at the comment. "Well, it seemed better than the alternative of you opening your wounds just to eat.'' The look of bashfulness was odd on the proud she-cat, one he had never seen before. When she offered some rabbit Hawkpaw was going to protest but, he held his tongue, they were both too tired to argue right now, let alone in the medicine cat den where others were resting. He took a bite as the larger cat shuffled to settle herself. When she started grooming his fur, he was yet again surprised, sure, grooming was common among clanmates but, he never saw her sharing tounges with anyone. It made him feel rather special but he also reminded himself she had infections and fever probably didn't make her think clearly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 3:48 pm

Specklefang just snorted, her eyes rolling. "I'd open my wounds any day for any reason, whats the difference when getting a meal?" she meowed, her cheeks and ears heating as she continued grooming him. Glad that he didn't pick up on her souring mood, she was steadily growing more uncomfortable, the closeness serving her as a form of protection, because if he couldn't see her face he wouldn't be able to pick-up on her inner turmoil.

Why did he care? Why did he bother? Why did anyone bother with her? Bramblefrost didn't, and he seemed perfectly happy! She couldn't tell how Hawkpaw felt around her, so what did he want? Withdrawing quickly Specklefang spat, "Why do you care?" She looked to her paws, her face twisted in displeasure and disgust, her lip curling and her gut seemed to gurgle with the weight in her belly that was suddenly unwelcome.

"I'm nothing but a waste of space right now, I leech off the clan and give nothing useful in turn. It's disgusting and awful of me. Times are tough right now and the clan doesn't need a cripple, Starclan forbid!" She hissed, her tail lashing and thumping. "When we were travelling back I had a purpose, I was depended on but now I might as well be replaceable." She muttered lowly, she loved being home but the tougher roads were for her. She carried Leafpaw- storm now on her back, she nudged the apprentices on and made sure Pepper didn't need help. She threw herself head first into danger to protect the small group, but there was a surplus here, they didn't need her.

The didn't have the time, space, or supplies to care for a cripple. Maybe she should just leave.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 20th 2017, 12:33 am

Shrikepaw had been busy training all day. He was rather old for an apprentice, but he was also a cautious cat who learned slowly and practiced longer. truthfully, his long apprenticeship didn't bother him and he didn't see why it should as long as he was helping the clan. The long-furred tom stopped just outside of camp with his water vole, fetched from the river's edge, to lick the dust and ashes from his silver pelt. When he was satisfied with his work, the tomcat pushed through the gorse tunnel with his prey and headed into camp with his tail flicking softly behind him. The sound of an embittered voice floated to him from the direction of the medicine cat's den, easily recognized as Specklefang's, although he couldn't quite make out what she was saying until he got closer to drop off his catch in the pile.

"Specklefang? What are you on about?" He asked as he poked his head inside, amber eyes peering into the dark interior. He hadn't realized Hawkpaw was there until now, and was oblivious to any kind of personal interaction that may have been going on previously. He winced internally at the nasty gashes and swelling that Specklefang had returned to camp with, but he was altogether glad that she was home and safe; not like those other cats who had left one day and never returned... Although her pain was his pain too, as she was one of his closer friends, Shrikepaw brushed aside his personal feelings on the matter of her appearance and walked fully into the bitter-smelling den with a soft smile. "That's a silly thing to say, Specklefang. I've never known you to give up before."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Hazy (Open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) EmptyJuly 20th 2017, 9:31 pm

Hawkpaw's fur bristled in discomfort, Specklefang was acting so... strange. He didn't know what to do! "I'm not a sadistic cat, Specklefang, I'd get no happiness in seeing you in pain.
And, besides, you're being a bit immature, you aren't crippled, you're just ill! Are you going to do this every time you battle for our clan?"
he said sternly. He felt like he knew by now, Specklefang didn't do well with comfort, she needed seriousness. It still made his stomach twist, he didn't really enjoy arguing with her... He certainly didn't want her thinking she was useless. He knew very well how that felt after Bear had died. Specklefang was a pain, sure, but, he wouldn't treat her like dirt in her lowest of times so far.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazy (Open)   Hazy (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazy (Open)
Page 1 of 1