Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

divine loser [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2487

divine loser [C] Empty
PostSubject: divine loser [C]   divine loser [C] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 10:43 pm

Silverpaw

“Heatherberry?”

The new name felt odd
in his mouth. Silverpaw hadn’t had much time (or desire, truly) to speak with her or anyone else for the last few moons. But everything kept changing in ShadowClan, and for once, it seemed to be for the better. He wanted to dig his heels in and bark and fight against moving forward, moving on in anyway; he wanted to, and he had been, and the world revolved around him. In spite of his staunch determination to languish in his rage and grief, Pineblossom’s assignment as his new mentor shook some dormant part of him back to life. Bitterness still clung to him, and he did not want to run after every cat that crossed his path as he had when he was just apprenticed…

… But he at least wanted to be civil. Heatherberry was his friend. He thought so, at least. He’d meant to talk to her after Batswarm and Moondancer’s bodies were returned, but with Honeylight’s own loss so shortly after… Silverpaw shook his head and pushed out a heavy breath. “If you’re not busy, come outside? I haven’t visited in a while.”

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4489

divine loser [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: divine loser [C]   divine loser [C] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 6:44 pm

Not many had visited Heatherberry since her new name. Not even Leopardsun. It had been by chance alone that she ran into sister - Badgermask - when they'd both gone to pay their respects at the graves of their lost siblings. Burdock was her main company, though she didn't mind it. Her mentor was a great medicine cat and an even greater friend... But it would be a massive lie to say she wasn't still lonely. Of course during quiet moments, her mind would wander into territory that ripped at her heart. Today was one of those types of days.

Black ears perked at the sound of a familiar and welcomed voice: Silverpaw, a young tom who had been through so much in so little time. He was also a friend, even if one day - by chance or some twist of - he came to hate her.

"Silverpaw!" Pushing through the dens entrance, she greeted him with a warm smile. "You've caught me at just the right time; business has never been slower. How have you been these past moons?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

divine loser [C] JGgdMsS divine loser [C] JGg3TFt divine loser [C] J0ieN9e divine loser [C] JGg3GK7 divine loser [C] JGg2WjR

divine loser [C] JcTsSP1  divine loser [C] JcnAVnI divine loser [C] Grub_f10divine loser [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2487

divine loser [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: divine loser [C]   divine loser [C] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:19 pm

Silverpaw

Silverpaw returned a faint mirror of the medicine cat’s smile at her appearance, bowing his head politely in greeting. It warmed his pelt a little, that Heatherberry was happy to see him, so he straightened up in respect of her presence. “I’m glad I’m not interrupting,” he mewed. His whiskers twitched once and he pushed his smile a little wider to combat the frown that would have overtaken his pleasant expression at her question. What do you mean how have I been? How have any of us been? He wanted to snap, but he gave his tongue a quick bite to stay the impulse. It would do him no good to snap at those who were supposed to be his friends. Heatherberry hadn’t meant anything by it. It was only polite conversation.

“Oh, you know,” Silverpaw laughed airily, waving a forepaw loosely through the air. “As well as ever, Heatherberry. I’m grateful to finally have a proper mentor again. I miss actually training.” The corners of his smile tightened. He just wouldn’t mention why he’d been without a mentor to begin with, or that his prolonged period without was partly due to his own refusal to move forward from it. “Yourself? I meant to talk to you sooner, before your ceremony-- which, congratulations on your new name, it’s nice --but...” Silverpaw shrugged and waved his tail as if to brush away the sentence. “No time, I suppose. How are you, though?”

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6