Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3052

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] Empty
PostSubject: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023, 4:45 am

It had taken an intense amount of planning for Falconmoon to get away from his patrol to come here. He'd asked Sunfire to, once again, inform the clan nothing had happened to him and that he would be back. He made the excuse of wanting to go to the Moonstone, not even telling his brother what he actually planned on doing. It wasn't personal. Nothing between him and his brother had changed. He'd kill and die for that tom with no hesitation... but this... this was too personal even for the best of his relationships. The white and gold tom followed the memories of his past life to this place. The closer he got to the Forgotten Order's camp, the stronger Dawnhawk became. The memories were fiercely vivid, especially as the familiar scents of this place wafted into his nose.

This was the place of intoxicating levels of triumph... and bone crushing moments of loss and agony. The cat that made up Falconmoon practically evaporated into nothingness, like he had never been. This was Dawnhawk's home. It always would be. The lack of familiar scents caused such intense pain in the tom's chest it was all he could do to not cry or puke.

"Tarot... Calypso... Hyacinthia... Ares..." Dawnhawk's voice choked out, unable to say anything more. His closest friend and his beloved family was gone. He wandered in, his tail dragging the ground and his nose nearly doing the same. The young tom carried a weight on his shoulders in that instant that shouldn't have been possible for his age. He wandered to the tree and collapsed at it's rotting roots.

"I gave up everything... and now I have nothing." He curled tightly into a ball and his body shook as he wept. The burden of having to be two cats at once finally came down on him in that moment. He was only Dawnhawk now, only Dawnhawk in this place. Falconmoon had utterly no right to be here, and the ancient darkness that was his former life cast him out of this place that he didn't belong. He stayed curled tight under the rotting tree, only hoping that a heavy limb would fall upon him and end his pain.

To the Dark Forest with Skyclan and everyone in it. To the Dark Forest with the Starclan cats that granted him another life. In this moment of overwhelming sorrow and woe, he hated them all.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15112

PostSubject: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023, 4:45 am

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] Successdice

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] Mistpe10
Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023, 12:46 pm

Grub wasn't repairing or replacing anything within the old campgrounds he'd secured for himself, but rather nosing about in anxious attempts to piece together more of its history. He hated how it felt to not know something. Yet at the same time it made him feel... Alive. The thrill of being where he most would say he wasn't supposed to be. The infuriated and exasperated looks of everyone he came cross when he pushed boundaries. Fun. It was fun. It had to be. If ever a day came where nothing was interesting to him anymore-

Well. He would just simply exist to be.

"Tarot... Calypso... Hyacinthia... Ares..." A greasy ear perked and twisted slightly backwards, an unfamiliar voice sounding from behind him. Odd. He hadn't heard anyone come in. But what were these words? Names? His lanky form turned to face whoever it was that entered his domain: a cream and white tom-cat. A stranger.

Grubs whiskers flicked and an odd grin twitched across his face before relaxing, his paws flexing anxiously, unable to keep to himself. Then again, why should he?

"I gave up everything... and now I have nothing." He was already in front of the tom who - clearly - needed space. But Grub had chosen to sleep in camp tonight. So, unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to just ignore it.

"Sounds like you're looking for someone." The mottled tom took a seat, skinny tail curling around his moist paws. "Maybe I could help you with that." He literally couldn't, having never seen this cat before. But he was nosey and even useless knowledge was knowledge.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGg2WjR Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGg3TFt Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGgdMsS

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JcTsSP1  Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JcnAVnI Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3052

PostSubject: Re: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] EmptySun 30 Jul 2023, 3:42 am

Falconmoon's head raised at the sound of another voice. He wasn't alarmed, since there was no threat in the stranger's tone. If anything, Falconmoon fixed the stranger in a stare that suggested he wasn't supposed to be here, but was still glad that he was. The white tom swept a forelimb over his eyes and stood tall, hiding his pain to the best of his ability.

"Are you part of the Forgotten Order?" He asked, though doubt was powerful in his suspicions. There hadn't been groups of cats here in moons. His other thought was to check the bran in Windclan territory, but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.

"I'm-" He hesitated, wondering how much information he should share. After a moment, he cast aside all caution. This wasn't something Falconmoon could handle, but Dawnhawk definitely could. "I'm Dawnhawk."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] EmptyFri 04 Aug 2023, 7:07 pm

The... Forgotten Order? Grub had absolutely no idea what that was, but it wasn't hard to piece it together. Whoever these cats were, they were the ones who used to live here. Oh, fantastic news!

The urge to lie to this toms face was hard to fight back. The consequences of lying and not being able to provide any evidence to back himself up could result in losing the what could be the only way to dig up this places history. He hemmed and hawed before deciding to be truthful, "I can't say I have, but I'm very interested in the story behind them. Their camp seems to have long been abandoned."

A slimy looking paw tapped the ground in thought. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dawnhawk. Im Grub. Happened on this place by chance, but I'd still consider it a new home. You're welcome to join me, if your looking for a place."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGg2WjR Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGg3TFt Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JGgdMsS

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JcTsSP1  Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JcnAVnI Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]   Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Every Part of Me, Bloodied and Beaten Down... [C]
Page 1 of 1