Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a sleeping rose - closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

a sleeping rose - closed Empty
PostSubject: a sleeping rose - closed   a sleeping rose - closed EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 am

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
Sleepyhollow hadn't been active within the clan since her father had stepped down from his position of leadership. The calico molly held no sort of malice towards Smallbean or Tigerdance but she just couldn't help but feel..sad. Though she couldn't quite place whether or not she felt sad because her father was no longer their clan's leader or if she was saddened by her father's actions that led to his ultimate demise.

Shaking her head she pushed her way through the gorse that hid the medicine den, she often sat in there - it was quiet and Sparrowthorn kept a tight ship, the order and cleanliness of the medicine den made it easy for Sleepyhollow to relax. But at this moment she felt the need to get up and get moving.

As she made her way across the camp and aimed for the exit, the molly wasn't quite looking where she was going and bumped straight into Rosepaw. Stumbling back the warrior shook her pelt, "Ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." she meowed, managing a smile.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

a sleeping rose - closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sleeping rose - closed   a sleeping rose - closed EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 7:44 pm

❀ ❀ ❀
"Ah! me neither!" Rosepaw gave the warrior a small smile, startled when Sleepyhollow bumped into her. It was true it was neither's fault. Rosepaw had been staring up at the fluffy white clouds...

"Are you okay?" Rosepaw checked in with the calico, blinking her single golden eye in a friendly expression. "You look... sad."

She quickly back-tracked since she didn't know Sleepyhollow well and worried she just put her foot in her mouth. "Sorry, silly question! No one's okay right now, really!"

If Rosepaw had been the one caught feeling down, she would want to be asked, so she pushed through. "Did you want to hang out and be not okay together?" she asked, cautiously meeting the warrior's striking orange gaze with a little grin.
❀ ❀ ❀
Back to top Go down

a sleeping rose - closed
Page 1 of 1