Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} Empty
PostSubject: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 11:41

Rosepaw walked into camp feeling sadder than normal. She didn't know why she was sad just that she kept dreaming of newtface yelling at her. She sighed and sat down not knowing what the day would bring. She hasn't seen or talked to him in a few days and now she was feeling something she never felt before, loneliness. She layed down waiting for something to happen.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 16:07

The flower had wilted.
Of course, it had wilted, it was leaffall, and it was practically a miracle that the flower had been found in the first place. Newtface had found the flower earlier while he was returning from a solo hunting trip. Of course, the flash of color amongst the white snow would draw the attention of any cat. He had removed the flower from its snowy blanket and had stared at the purple petals that had once been bright. Now, they had faded to a pale shade of lavender, and the tips of its petals were blackened and crinkled. The flower that had once been so full barely had any petals, and the ones that were left were quite a sad sight. Upon seeing the dead plant, Newtface had remembered the time that he and Rosepaw had gone on a hunting trip when he was still Newtpaw. They had run into a fox, and the two of them had fought it off, but not without a price. After the fight, Newtface had had to carry Rosepaw back to camp after she had been knocked out by the red-furred predator that had been chased off. The memory of the skirmish had made the heat of adrenaline warm his pelt despite the fact that he was out in the middle of the cold. This wasn't about how exciting the thrill of the brawl had been, though, it was about Rosepaw. The tortoiseshell tom had tried various times to block out the memory of the black-and-white she-cat by hunting by himself or with a group, but it was too difficult to do so. He had spent so much time trying to figure out how he really felt, but the more he tried to understand it all, the more it confused him. Frustration had been a common emotion for the past few sunrises.

However, Newtface couldn't let this bite away at him forever. Sooner or later it would end up swallowing all of his sanity in a huge, merciless bite. He hated doing anything that he didn't understand, which was why hunting and defending ShadowClan was one of his top priorities. He understood it, and he loved it.
Slow down.
Oh, right, there was also the fact that Newtface kept bringing the words of Ginger back to his mind. The StarClan cat had told him to slow down, and he had even called him ignorant. Now, the ShadowClan cat did feel ignorant. It was still hard for him to grasp how he could slow down, though. If he ended up slowing down now, then all of the confusion that he felt would be able to catch up to him. He felt a small growl rise in his throat as he lifted his head from his speckled paws. He had been able to sleep every nightfall, but it was restless and difficult to even lay still. He shook his fur in order to clear any loose material from his nest as he stood up and lazily blinked a couple of times. Last nightfall, one specific thing had been on his mind, and it was something that he had never considered before now. It felt strange and alien to him, and he didn't like the idea of it, but it was something that was necessary.

Newtface had never formally apologized to anyone, and now he had the chance to do so. He was a prideful cat, and while he refused to use the term 'arrogant' about himself, it was a title that didn't fall short of who he truly was. Sure, he had muttered the words 'sorry' multiple times, but he had never humbled himself to ever go up to another cat and sincerely apologize. No, he hadn't practiced it at all. There was no need to practice apologizing, it should just be something that came normally to any cat, but he still felt nerves rise up in his throat like foul tasting bile. While he still didn't understand what he was apologizing for, he knew that he had to express regret in some sort of way. Maybe the words would just flow right out of him once he began speaking to Rosepaw. The tom narrowed his sharp yellow eyes. If this was what romance was, then he disliked it. If romance was feeling awkward, frustrated, and nervous all the time, then he didn't understand why other cats enjoyed it. However, he knew that Rosepaw was a sensitive cat. So, the only way that he could tap into her good side was by appealing to her emotions.

The speckled tom padded out of the warriors' den and flicked his long tail as he glanced around the camp for any sight of Rosepaw. Ah, there she was, right in the middle of camp. He sucked in a breath and shook his head.
You're gonna do this, and you're gonna do this right, Newtface.
The warrior padded over to Rosepaw and lowered his voice volume so that it was soft.
"Hi, Rosepaw," He began, with a gentle expression on his face, "Can I talk to you for a second...?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 20:07

She was surprised to see him and it showed. Her sad face turned into a big smile just at the sight of him. She quickly turned her smiled to a confused look. She nodded at him and wondered why he wanted to finally talk to her. She got up from her laying and sat down waiting for whatever he would say hoping it wasn't as bad as him yelling at her for confessing she liked him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 20:31

Newtface tried to remain calm as he inhaled once again before sitting down beside Rosepaw. His yellow eyes burned into hers, but he tried to keep a neutral expression the entire time. This wasn't the Newtface that he knew. Usually, he wouldn't be nervous about having to talk to a cat, but apparently, that's what was happening, so he had to live with it. It was too late too late to back out now.
"Rosepaw," He began, continuing to look directly at the black-and-white she-cat, "I've never had to really apologize to anybody, and the thought of it disgusted me at first, but now I've come to terms with the fact that I have to do this. I don't consider this to be a chore, I consider this to be something genuine. Apparently, I really, really hurt you the last time that we talked. I still don't see why, but, I did. That's all that matters... and I shouldn't have pushed this back for so long, but here it goes. Rosepaw, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, or hurt you, or make you feel sad. I was just really scared myself, and I took that out on you. I wanted so desperately to understand what all of these emotions meant. I've never liked a cat, I've never had feelings for anyone, and something new is always something strange. I don't know if I'm doing this right, and I don't know if what I'm saying is something that I completely understand. However, it's something that I'm feeling despite the fact that I don't get what it means."
Newtface paused for a moment and shuffled his speckled paws. The speech that had felt so strange at first now felt natural as it rolled off of his tongue.
"Rosepaw," He began, softly, "I really, really like you."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 20:51

She smiled at him. He had finally stopped fighting with himself. "if its bugging you that bad I can help you cause I'm feeling the same way. Well not as bad as you but under all my different emotions I'm going through what you are." she said giggling. Most of her friends could say she had many faces just cause she had so many emotions. "I'm sorry for running of last time its just I got a little scared when you started yelling at me. But now I see you didn't mean to you where just angry at yourself and didn't have anything but me to put all it out on in words." she said still smiling. "if you want we can do something today." she said staring at him.

Ooc: omg one of my biggest post yet how can you ppl do this lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 22:31

Newtface was more than relieved that Rosepaw had taken it well, and he was also more than relieved that he had been able to get all of the words out that he had wanted to say. All he had wanted was for the she-cat to forgive him, and his wish had come true. Now, nothing could possibly go wrong. The tortoiseshell tom's ears perked up with eagerness and he swiftly nodded after the apprentice's last words.
"I'd love to do something with you. Maybe we can hunt later... and this time, let's try not to run into a fox."
Then, his sharp yellow gaze softened and he put on a gentle smile, "Well, luckily we can try to figure out this whole emotional thing together. It'll all work out."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 7:55

She smiled at him. "yes but where should we hunt?" she asked him still smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 16:44

"I dunno," Newtface shrugged, still looking at Rosepaw, "Maybe we can just wander around and see where our paws bring us. I don't really like having a set place to hunt. I just hunt where there's a lot of prey."
If Rosepaw really wanted to pick a place to hunt, then he'd follow her. He didn't care where he hunted, he just cared who he was hunting with, and the black-and-white apprentice would be a fine hunting partner.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 19:25

She smiled at him cause his way was actually better. "ill follow you." she said smiling.

OOC: mobile

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:25

ooc; i'll set up a topic in shadowclan territory.

Newtface put on a grin and turned away to lead the she-cat out of camp and into the territory. While hunting was always something that the tom enjoyed, he had told himself that he hadn't wanted to run into another predator. Well, he technically wouldn't mind if a predator ended up appearing once again. He did enjoy fighting. Right now, however, he just wanted to spend time with Rosepaw without being interrupted with a fight.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:33

OOC: ok

Ic: Rosepaw bounded after newtface happy to spend some time with him. She didn't know where they where going just that they where hunting alone. She smiled at the thought and kept pace with him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}   The newt and the Rose part 2{closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

The newt and the Rose part 2{closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: