Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) Empty
PostSubject: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 4:41

Cinderpaw, brave as she was, was going into the forest today. Off into the territory. She was going. She was leaving right now. She was going to fish by herself. Or catch something. Or... Something. But she was going, right, right now!

And yet she didn't move. Not an inch. She closed her eyes and grimaced, stretching forward a quivering paw. It landed on the cool, damp grass, but that cool damp grass trapped her there. The forest beckoned to her, waving its arms to bring her forward, but it spun and darkened and dimmed the more she looked out at it.

Some apprentice she was if she couldn't even step outside of the camp by herself. She didn't know why it was so terrifying. Maybe there would be a fox? A dog? A badger? A worm? The thought of a worm made her shudder. Yet, no matter how much she tried to will herself on, she couldn't. Maybe a helping hand would be in order?

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 16:21

All Hail RiverClan's Resident Pageant Queen
bubblepaw
Walk like a majestic lion, eyes glinting with so much desire.
For Bubblepaw, leaving camp both alone and accompanied wasn't difficult. She actually looked forward to it. RiverClan's territory was the same every time, but it was also a little different whenever she stepped out. Nature was always moving and changing, and she enjoyed observing it. As she padded out of the apprentices' den with the camp's exit in her sights, she noticed one of her denmates standing nearby with a paw outstretched as if she was about to leave. However, the apprentice wasn't moving.

Bubblepaw found herself approaching out of curiosity, and as she drew near, she realized that it was Cinderpaw. She was familiar with the names of the majority of her denmates because they slept in the same den, and hearing their mentors call their names in the morning helped Bubblepaw piece together names and faces. That still didn't mean that she knew them all very well.

"Cinderpaw?" She began once she reached the she-cat's side, "Are you okay? You've been, um, standing there for quite some time."
Bubblepaw didn't want to seem like she was mocking anyone. She actually was genuine, but she was also a bit confused. Interacting with the other apprentices made her realize time and time again that not every cat was the same as her.
Pour more gasoline on fire, fly again, rising through the flames.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 13:39

Cinderpaw thought at first that she had been hallucinating when she heard someone call her name. She did that sometimes when she was tired. Heard her name, but nobody. Although right now, she was wide, wide awake. And it was only when she heard the second part did it register that someone was speaking to her.

Her gaze snapped to the side, fixing her blue eyes on the cloud-coloured she-cat looking back at her. For a moment, briefly, she thought perhaps she was looking into a colour-toned puddle with her reflection staring back. But then she realised, no, this was Bubblepaw. Bubblepaw was taller and more thin-furred than her. And older. Wiser. Braver. More experienced. Better.

"Hi, Bubblepaw-!" The answer came out more quickly than she intended, a flutter of shyness in her chest and embarrassment that she had been found in this predicament. "I was, uhm-- I was just asking myself if I really, really did want to leave camp. Bit of a mind boggler, y'know? Heh..."

Ooh, she was lying terribly and she knew it. Her fur was standing on end for StarClan's sake. It was obvious. "So, uh-- What brings you here...?" Perfect deflection-- Not like Bubblepaw was standing in camp, after all. Definitely not in the most normal place to be.

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2023 - 22:56

bubblepaw
Bubblepaw attempted to hide a smile as Cinderpaw spoke.
"Oh, I was just about to head out myself. Maybe I could help you make up your mind? We could go together." She said, her tone kind and smooth.
Bubblepaw was aware that the other apprentice was lying, but she figured that calling her out would do more harm than good. Being nervous about things was normal.

"You've never left by yourself, have you?" She realized.
She gingerly let her silver tail rest on Cinderpaw's shoulders as she looked over at her denmate. Perhaps she could be of some assistance today.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2023 - 14:36

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

Cinderpaw was, frankly, taken aback by how open and friendly Bubblepaw was. She didn't waste a second thought in talking to her like she was a friend she had known all her life. She found herself smiling, almost involuntarily, and nearly forgot about her current predicament.

"Oh, you're going out?" And then, the bubble was burst by... Bubble? A bit ironic. Her pelt puffed up against her will no matter how hard she tried to soothe it down again. Over and over she told herself to be calm, but that mantra was drowned out by how large the forest seemed compared to her. She didn't get a chance to answer when Bubblepaw spoke again.

Her skin felt itchy and warm with shame. She glanced aside, a soft sigh coming from her. "Never," She answered quietly. It had always seemed so daunting and everything seemed so dangerous, it made her want to hide away in the nursery again. But she couldn't do that forever.

"I can't ask you to do that..." Cinderpaw said quietly. "I'd be ruining your outing. I'm too much of a scaredy-mouse to keep up with someone like you. Don't worry too much about me." Wordlessly, she hoped Bubblepaw was stubborn.

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 18:22

bubblepaw
Bubblepaw shook her head as Cinderpaw spoke.
"Outings are always better with company, and you wouldn't be slowing me down. It's not like I'm in a rush or anything." She tried her hardest to convince her denmate that it was alright.

"Here, let's make a deal. We go out for a little bit and if you don't like it then we turn around and go back. Does that sound okay?" The apprentice asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.
She enjoyed being with her Clanmates, but the last thing she wanted to do was be a bother to any of them. If Cinderpaw was unhappy with something then Bubblepaw would be willing to stop. But she was also oddly confident that her denmate would end up being alright. This wasn't the first nervous apprentice that she had dealt with, after all.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptySun 6 Aug 2023 - 14:26

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

Cinderpaw found Bubblepaw comforting. Maybe the encouragement was what she needed, or maybe it was just the extra soul going with her. But at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a dull sense of dissapointment in the pit of her stomach. She tried to ignore it.

"Once you're sure," Cinderpaw affirmed with a resolute nod of her head. Then, with the boundaries set out, she felt less off about it than before. She wanted to try by herself originally, break that barrier of apprehension, but maybe this was better. With a friend.

"Okay, I think that sounds good!" With a blink, Cinderpaw turned to look at the daunting, gaping exit into the forest. "I'll, uhm... Take a step forward in just... One second. I promise. I just need to uh... To..." Maybe a push?

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyFri 11 Aug 2023 - 1:45

bubblepaw
Bubblepaw nodded, patiently waiting for Cinderpaw to take the first step before realizing that it probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. She put on an amused smile before gently pushing the gray she-cat forward and toward the awaiting forest.
"It'll be fine, I promise. Follow me." She said with one more soft push before leading the way out onto the territory.

Once her paws left camp, Bubblepaw inhaled a quick breath and exhaled with her eyes closed.
"See? It's not that bad. Try and focus on nice things to take your mind off of your worries. The sound of the river usually calms me down." The apprentice explained as she flicked her tail toward the surrounding river, lifting her ears to listen to the sound of the water rushing over the stones and shells that dotted the bottom.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 7:52

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

A yelp of surprise left the young she-cats lips when she was heaved out across the border between camp and forest. She looked back at Bubblepaw, her ears back and mouth held agape as if to say 'Why?, but turned her attention quickly back to the greens and shrubs that surrounded her, as well as the grimy feeling of the damp earth underfoot.

"It's... Okay," She admitted, her wide eyes flitting back and forth between everything and anything that dared to move. She took a shuddering breath, her ears twisting to follow the sound of the river and then tentatively repeated; "This is okay."

She wasn't sure what to do now. She didn't think she'd get this far... Maybe they could just wander? Have a tour of the territory to themselves and see where their paws took them?

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)   bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

bubble, bubble, toil and trouble (c)
Page 1 of 1