Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony]

Go down 
+5
Grey
Flybot
Copperbeanz
Honey Badger
Holly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony]   hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 18:41

Black ears perked as his name left Leopardsun's mouth. It appeared that he had underestimated his leader. She had been able to set her personal feelings of dislike for him aside, or perhaps she just couldn't deny Starclan's will, either way Sablestrike wouldn't complain. The path that fate had provided for him was finally being tread upon.

Golden eyes narrowed as the older tom began to speak. At one point in his life Sablestrike would have taken the comparison to Nightstalker as a compliment, especially from the tom himself. Now however, it forced his blood to a boil. "Your copy?" The tom retorted. "You still think that highly of yourself?" It was laughable! Sablestrike was no mere copy of the old disgraced leader, he was the improvement- the upgrade. He had learned from Nightstalker's idiocy, he would be better than his mentor.

Every muscle tensed as the black tom closed the distance between them. The threat earned no response from Sablestrike, though it did unsettle him.

Sablestrike didn't let himself linger on those words too long, letting his attention be brought back to Leopardsun as she addressed him. "You made the right choice Leopardsun, I might even say it's the best decision you've ever made in your life." She was already showing excellent decision-making as their leader, hopefully she would make a trend of it. "If I thought I was anything like Nightstalker I'd have drowned myself in the marsh moons ago. I will not let that mangy elder shake my resolve." Becoming a deputy hadn't been some lifelong goal, it was his fate. Starclan would guide him well as they had since his birth, to doubt himself and that fate now would only welcome failure.

Besides, unlike Nightstalker I have Starclan's blessing. He didn't dare speak those words aloud, anyone close enough to hear would undoubtedly grow jealous. Stars, he should probably say something humble shouldn't he? The black tom gave a respectful dip of his head. "Thank you for this opportunity Leopardsun, I will work hard to validate your trust in me." Not that it would be hard.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 Output12                   hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 Output10                          hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony]   hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony] - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 5:28

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Stars... Sablestrike's words dripped with more arrogance than Tawnyshadow would have ever imagined a cat could have. Leopardsun must have gone mad if she thought that the black-furred tom was what Shadowclan needed after the disaster which was Nightstalker's rule. Did he really think that he could convince the rest of the clan of his ability to lead them by preaching about his worth? It wasn't a secret to nearly every cat in Shadowclan that Sablestrike had once admired his mentor more than anything, but now he sneers at the mere suggestion that they may hold some resemblance? The whole scene-- old, disgraced leader stalking up to the new deputy with a mouthful of threats, the new deputy preaching about his glory and the new leader watching it all-- was almost laughable. No, not laughable. It was a disgrace to Shadowclan's name, a far cry from the Clan's past legacies.

hope for the future [shadowclan deputy ceremony]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: