Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

waiting on you [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
banana

banana

Characters : Whinchatpaw [W], Acornkit [A]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan [W], Windclan [A]
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 190

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2023 - 22:06

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇
"you get one chance, make it count."

Whinchatpaw hugged his paws to his chest, quietly listening to the steady breathing and faint snoring in the apprentices' den. By now, his eyes had adjusted to the dim lighting. Despite the peaceful noises of sleep in the cozy den, the tom was wide awake. The parts of his body that had gotten seared at the gathering had begun to heal, slowly but surely. Still, the burns were tender to the touch and the leg that had taken the brunt of the damage now dragged lightly on the ground. The apprentice delicately rose from his nest, moving to the den's opening.

It's moonhigh at last...

Moonlight spilled onto the sleeping camp and Whinchatpaw inhaled a deep breath of the cool night's air. Gingerly tucking his scarred leg beneath him, he sat under the watchful gaze of the stars, waiting for Littleflower. Earlier that day, the tom had invited his friend for a moonhigh stroll. Now that his flower was a warrior, it was more difficult to arrange time for the two to hang out alone. As he pictured his dear friend's contagious smile, he found a warm feeling of anticipation blooming in his chest.

whinchatpaw || skyclan || app || 15hp/30sp* || #91a3b0
acornkit || windclan || unborn kit || 10hp/30sp || #be6565
maplepaw || thunderclan || app || 20hp/60sp || #cea39e
art requests/trades || character profiles!
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2023 - 22:10

Littleflower was in the warrior den watching as the others slept. She too would have been asleep if it wasnt for her little planned outing with whin. When the moonlight filtered into the den, she knew it was time.

Littleflower padded out of the warrior den to see whin already waiting for her. "Ready to go Whin?" she mewed rubbing her head on his neck in greeting and friendship, or maybe something else, Only she would know.
name. littlekittentimezone. EST discord. littlekitten#8211 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
waiting on you [c] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2023 - 22:34

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

A breathless gasp escaped his maw when a familiar white pelt emerged from the warrior's den. Soon after Littleflower had moved out of the apprentices' den, Whinchatpaw had realized how much he missed having her with him. Training without the energetic she-cat was way less fun and her cheerful smiles always made his day so much brighter.

"Mhm, follow me." he replied, resting his chin on her head for a brief moment before getting up to go.

Although Littleflower was a warrior now, Whinchatpaw still towered over her, just as he had as a kit. Now the two walked side by side through the forest, enjoying the hushed noises of bugs chirping and leaves rustling in the wind. His pelt had taken on a warmth after his fur had brushed against his friend's. It was silly. Why was he so happy to see her? Didn't he see her often enough?

The sound of a bubbling brook grew louder with every fox-length they moved through the trees. With the white gleam of moonlight touching the moving waters, the creek seemed to glitter with twinkling lights.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 9:21

Littleflower stared at the glittering pond with a smile. This was the perfect place for them to relax. Littleflower laid down and started moving the water with her paw. The moonlight shone down on her fluffy fur as her burned side was in the shadows.

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 3:18

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

Following Littleflower, Whinchatpaw gently lowered himself down beside her. He stared down into his shimmering reflection in the water, debating whether to enjoy the silence or start a conversation. Usually he'd wait for his friend to say something. She always did. But this time, he ventured to look her in the eye.

"I've missed having my best friend in the den, you know? You lonely without me?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 9:21

Littleflower smiled and nudged her friend. "I have the others bjt yes, it is quit lonely not sharing a nest with you anymore." she mewed never looking at him, Only their reflections. Littleflower didnt even know why she said that. Did she really miss his company that much? Was this how friendship was, or was
It something more?

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 19:36

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

The tom let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. She... misses me.Whinchatpaw felt a burden weighing on his heart get lifted. He felt lighter, giddy almost. He wasn't sure he understood why he cared for Littleflower's opinion so much. Or why he seemed to think of her everyday. Psshh, I think of training everyday too. I think of doing my best for my clan everyday too. Everytime the passionate she-cat entered his thoughts, he found himself coming up with excuses for it.

Whinchatpaw rose again, winking an 'I'll be back-' to his friend before limping off into the woods. A few heartbeats later, the tom's grey and russet pelt, emerged from the shadows with a few daisies in his maw. He brought them to the river bank and set them down. Before he could think of shriveling up and running away, he pushed the bundle towards Littleflower.

"Flower. You're my closest, oldest, bestest friend. I found these daisies yesterday and thought of you. They remind me of you because... because you're cheerful, full of hope, and so much fun to be around. I hope you like them." he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 19:46

Littleflower watched as he limped away, wondering where he was going. In that short moment she wondered if he left and never came back. The thought saddened her but just then he arrived with some daisies in his jaw. " Thank you, they are lovely, i like them a lot." she mewed giving him a gentle lick on the forehead.

Littleflower looked down at the white petals and then looked at whinchatpaw. "Do you think the clan will be alright?" she mewed watching as one of the petals fell off the daisy. Did the daisy represent the clan? What was to come? She didnt like these thoughts but they have plagued her ever since the gathering.

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 0:25

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

Whinchatpaw seemed to glow when he saw that his friend liked his little gift. Littleflower's lick on his forehead was confirmation enough. His ears felt warmer than usual. As he watched her studying the flowers, he noticed how the twinkle of the stars above were reflected into her eyes. Then her question caught him off guard.

"The clan? Of course." he responded, taking a moment to think before continuing. "We have Birdstar and Wolfblossom. They haven't failed to keep the clan safe yet. If ever we're faced with threats, I know they'll make the right calls."

And I'll protect you with my life... he wanted to say.

Instead he asked her, "Why do you worry?"

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 5:51

Littleflower finally looked at her friend. "Everyone has been tense since the gathering. They are trying to act normal but i can see it in everyone." she mewed softly looking at their burns. What would have happened if they never got struck?

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 19:44

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

The tom patiently waited for his friend to respond. It's okay. You can tell me. he hesitated to say, but she then looked up.

"Give us a moon or two... the clan will be back to normal. Windclan and Shadowclan will have to deal with their own problems, but I will personally talk to their leaders if it's making you worry. Just because they have issues doesn't mean that it has to be yours right? The best we can do for now is to do what we usually do." he reassured her.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 19:49

Littleflower looked at her friend then laid her head next to him. "Thank you." she said purring, finally getting the worries off her chest. "Anything going on for you?" she asked him, not moving her head, looked up at him.

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 19:58

◇ whinchatpaw ◇

Whinchatpaw laid down and tucked his paws beneath him as Littleflower rested her head just beside him. "Me? Oh... nothing new really. My leg is healing very slowly, and I can hunt again. ...It's just that I don't know if I'll ever get strong again." he mused. On one occasion, the tom had attempted to climb a tree again but had nearly fallen out of it due to his less agile footing. "I'm afraid that I won't be able to fight or climb like I used to."

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 20:03

She looked at him with a sad smile. "We can stay on the ground tigether." she purred at him giving him a comforting lick to ease the burden.

Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Gemini Pig

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 21:10

◇   whinchatpaw   ◇

Littleflower's words were few, but they comforted the tom immensely. If it wasn't in Starclan's plan to keep him in the trees, he would be okay. He had a safe place on the ground with his flower. "That sounds perfect." he murmured, curling his tail to wrap around them both.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

waiting on you [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting on you [c]   waiting on you [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

waiting on you [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next