Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Orange cat behaviour [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

Orange cat behaviour [open] Empty
PostSubject: Orange cat behaviour [open]   Orange cat behaviour [open] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 2:47

Nettlekit’s paws itched for an adventure as he crept around the nursery, tail waving in the air behind him. As he scanned across the clearing slowly his eyes fell on a small, white winged creature. Perfect. The butterfly was just too tempting, the way its wings fluttered. It was as though it called to him, encouraging him to follow it. A call that he obediently followed, bouncing after the butterfly as it set off from the grass towards the nursery. He watched for a moment before letting out a dramatic gasp, his imagination alight.

The butterfly was invading! 

Nettlekit let out a small cry as he launched towards the winged insect, raising a paw. It sat innocently atop the brambles, the large kit creeping towards it with all the grace of a newborn fawn. Almost there! He leapt out towards the butterfly, letting out a cry of discontent as it flew away. Unfair! His eyes followed the butterfly as it found a new perch, quickly turning to run after it once more. As he did however he felt his paw lodge, a slight panic setting in. His panic only grew as his paw wouldn’t move; he was still only a kit, as clueless as he was orange. He didn’t consider slowly moving his paw, instead resorting to a cry, 

“My paw’s stuck!  The ginger kit cried out, a pitiful sight as he lay there, “some cat— help!”
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Orange cat behaviour [open]   Orange cat behaviour [open] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 8:56

Thrush
nose
"You're on your own, kid. You've always had been."
"You come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you."
A loud cry of pain originating from the nursery sent Thrushnose jolting awake from his sleep, a peaceful slumber once again interrupted by whatever possible shenanigans the kits had planned. He would've thought it was just another play, a skit of sorts they had planned—but seeing no other cat besides the young kit playing along, he knew something was wrong.

Thrushnose was hurtled into a panic, rising to his paws without a single second thought and racing to the brambled bushes with concern. "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?" The tom asked, his voice as gentle, yet gingerly as can be towards a kit. Yellow eyes spotted the thorn lodged between Nettlekit's paw, and he was quick to call for help. "Wait here, okay? I'll get Echopaw or Fawnshine to come help you. You'll be alright, I promise." He smiled, keeping his tone soft to not panic the tom-kit.

"Echopaw! Fawnshine!" He called out for them, keeping his tail wrapped near the kit in a state of protectiveness.
ft. Taylor Swift In
— Cold As You
orange cat behaviour

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Orange cat behaviour [open]   Orange cat behaviour [open] EmptyFri 21 Jul 2023 - 19:41

Echopaw! Fawnshine!

Well, that was the last thing a mother ever wanted to hear her kit calling out. Even if that kit was now a fairly seasoned warrior who was more than knowledgeable in what he was doing. It still woke Mottlestar instantly, the tortoiseshell's motherly instincts somehow knowing right where to go. The fact that it led her towards the nursery was even more peculiar, the fur lining the leader's back raising in alarm. As soon as she spotted the tom in question, she should have felt better. And yet... she didn't.

"Thrushnose, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Worry littered her tone, thicker than anything else. Looking around, it didn't take much longer before she spotted what was hidden in the shield of his tail. One of the newer kits. "Oh, no, what happened?" Pure care was what she spoke with. No ridicule in any way. After all, she already knew this had to be an accident of some sort. "I'm sure Fawnshine or Echopaw are coming. Can you tell me what happened, little one?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Orange cat behaviour [open]   Orange cat behaviour [open] EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 2:28

He had only intended on the act being a harmless joke— to pull out his paw and entertain the kit, apprentice or warrior that came to his aid but as he writhed his paw truly became stuck. A thorn had caught on his paw pad, causing the kit to let out another cry as the warrior hurriedly approached. It wasn’t fun anymore. 

“My paw’s stuck— and I don’t like butterflies anymore.” Nettlekit sniffed, staring up at the yellow eyes of the tom that came to his aid. He wasn’t sure he could knew him by name but he had seen him around camp — he was a ThunderClan warrior and he spoke in a gentle manner, “I was scared but I feel better now…It just stings.”

The medicine cats. His face grew warm as the cats names were called out, feeling embarrassment grow in the pit of his stomach. They were busy cats, dealing with sick warriors; they didn’t need to be burdened with a mouse brained kit! He lowered his eyes for a moment before the warrior rested beside him. 

“I promise to stay. Will I keep my paw?” This tom was a calming presence, comforting Nettlekit as his paw began to sting. Between his voice and the way his tail curled near him, Nettlekit felt safe. He leant his head into the tom’s tail for a moment, letting out a soft purr. He promised and he knew promises couldn’t be broken.

Then came another cat- Mottlestar, as gentle as the tom beside him. He knew her name from stories and from peering out of the nursery when meetings were called — and soon he learned Thrushnose. That was the name of the cat that comforted him. 

“I…I was protecting the nursery from a butterfly,” he sniffed, glancing up at the she-cat from the safety of Thrushnose’s tail, “and then it trapped me and hurt my paw.”

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange cat behaviour [open]   Orange cat behaviour [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange cat behaviour [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: