Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

peaceful days (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 10:19

It really wasn’t Cypresskit’s fault that there was a fire ant in one of the queen’s nests. Really! She absolutely did not feel a rush of relief upon watching the queen scold another kit, and most certainly did not lie straight to their faces. The fact that she wanted to lay low for the rest of today was completely unrelated. Totally. One hundred percent, whatever that meant.

The best place to stay out of sight and out of mind was surely wherever Bearkit was. Her brother had a talent for never being around when she wanted to do something (or maybe she just overlooked him) and so, surely, the queens would never find her there.

As soon as Cypresskit spotted a puff of blue fur (and ensured that it wasn’t Bubble) she scampered over, tail-tip twitching with a wide grin. “What’re you doin’, Bear? Watching clouds? Ants? Er- I mean, not ants. Yeah. You know what I meant.”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptySun 2 Jul 2023 - 17:20

Bearkit

Bearkit, who had been happily resting far far away from the bustle of the nursery, was suddenly interrupted by an energetic voice. He peeked one blue eye open upon recognizing his sister, Cypresskit's voice.

He loved his sisters, he really did. But sometimes, being the only tom in their litter was exhausting. Regardless, he had a duty to perform and as such, he couldn't abandon Cypresskit. Clearly, she was bored if she was seeking him out.

That, or she was trying to avoid getting into trouble for something. She was definitely one of his more mischievous sisters so he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Fortunatelty for her, Bearkit didn't care enough to question her about whatever she had been up to. Besides...he wouldn't ever purposefully get his family into trouble.

So, without so much as a curious glance, the white and brown tom heaved himself to his paws so he could sit next to his hyper-active sister. "I'm just laying down." There was no long-winded explanation for what he was up to. There rarely ever was since he was always just laying around somewhere.

"Why? Are you bored?" If she was, she was out of luck with him. He was under no circumstances leaving this comfy patch of shade. Well, he might if she really wanted him to. He couldn't say no to his sisters.

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptyMon 10 Jul 2023 - 17:56

ooc: sorry for late response! Always feel free to pm me

“‘M always bored, y’know,” Cypresskit complained, flopping onto her back beside him with a cheeky grin. This was her Thing, now, and she’d found it real effective on anyone she could manage to persuade. Her tail-tip twitched as she considered her brother, wondering what he was thinking. Probably something responsible and boring. “Y’wanna find a bear? Like, not right now, but I’d totally be down for findin’ one later, when we’re all grown! I heard some ShadowClan cats wear animal pelts, y’know, an’ ‘m sure a bear pelt would look real cool.”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 10:45

Bearkit

Bearkit hummed as Cypresskit dropped to the ground on her back, looking up at him with those big, imploring eyes. She wanted something from him, probably to convince him to play something with her. Ugh, it was entirely too hot for that right now. Though, he didn't mind spending time with her in the shade.

He raised a brow as she went on, meowing some odd mess about bears and pelts. "Find a bear?" Sure, he was named after one, but he doubted he was anywhere near as strong as a real bear. The brown and white tom shook his head disapprovingly. "That sounds like a horrible idea Cy." Where would they even find a bear?

Not to mention the fact that they under no circumstances would be able to kill a bear in a battle. Besides, that was a gruesome thought. Killing and skinning a bear? No way. He would have to make it clear that he thought it wasn't safe, otherwise Cypresskit might get a little in over her head someday.

"You'd better not get any bright ideas about that." He muttered. Then, something else occurred to him. Plus, we're Skyclan, not Shadowclan."

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 5:37

“Rude,” Cypresskit remarked immediately, flicking her tail against her brother’s flank. “I’ll ‘ave you know, mister, that none of my ideas are bad ideas! They’re all great, wonderful ideas, they are. All o’ them… except maybe that one. I was kiddin?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Ain’t ShadowClan the ones who jump out and bite people at Gatherings? I didn’t say I wanted ta be a ShadowClanner, just that I wanted to look cool like ‘em! I bet they scare all their opponents away just by growlin’ At ‘em- except for us SkyClanners, of course, ‘cause we’re awesome like that.”
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 11:33

Bearkit

Bearkit muttered a few words of protest before settling back down to listen to his sister's ridiculous musings. He snorted softly at her disagreement but made no further remarks on the matter. Cypresskit was a stubborn she-cat and nothing he could say would get her to admit otherwise. As long as he knew what she was up to, he could keep an eye on her and keep her and their family safe.

That's all that mattered to the brown and white tom.

He shrugged after a moment, blue eyes closed lazily. "Of course you were kidding. No cat would be silly enough to chase after real bears." He really hadn't known that she was "joking" but he could at least pretend.

Ears twitching, Bearkit opened his eyes, suddenly alert. Shadowclan cats - blech. If he ever saw a dirty Shadowclanner on their territory...well...he'd rip them to shreds! "Yeah, Shadowclan are the bad guys. That's what I heard anyway." Bearkit bared his fangs mockingly. "I bet they aren't even all that scary anyway! Nobody here seems afraid." Of course they weren't, they were Skyclan!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peaceful days (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: peaceful days (c)   peaceful days (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

peaceful days (c)
Page 1 of 1