Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

afternoon flowers [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

afternoon flowers [open] Empty
PostSubject: afternoon flowers [open]   afternoon flowers [open] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 21:44

Mistflower returned from patrol, carefully placing her catches on the fresh-kill pile, and found a warm patch of sun to lay in some distance from the most bustling parts of camp. She was still awkward and anxious; she still preferred to keep a distance from things that were too loud, or too busy, or just overall too much- still, she tended to settle not far from the nursery. Kits were never a bother to her.

They were so small and adorable, clearly not a threat to anyone- except maybe themselves.

Her second prize from today's patrol was a bundle of flowers she'd found throughout the territory, pink and blue and yellow all in a bundle at her paws as she sorted through them. Something she thought the cats in camp might appreciate, and that she wanted to share with them.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: afternoon flowers [open]   afternoon flowers [open] EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 0:43

A cat, sitting by herself, at the edge of camp. Astershine saw her, Mist something... He couldn't quite place her name. If he remembered correctly, she had become a warrior rather recently. He was out of camp during the ceremony, but he remembered seeing her in the warrior's den later that night.

Silently, he wondered if she felt lonely in the warrior's den. Just because shew as by herself didn't mean she was lonely, he reasoned, but he figured that he'd check on her anyways. Pulling himself to his paws, he parted from the sunrays that had been warming his pelt up until now and he padded towards Mistflower. The closer he became, the more detail he could see - Mistflower had something colorful. It excited him.

"Hey there! Astershine." The small patches of color at Mistflower's paws had turned out to be flowers. "Where'd you find those? They're very pretty." He observed, sitting down nearby. "Do you plan on doing anything with 'em? I think they'd look nice lining a nest. Ooh- If you ask Silverwing, she could teach you how to make a flower crown. She showed me, but I don't quite have it down yet."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: afternoon flowers [open]   afternoon flowers [open] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 20:13

She recognized Astershine before he said his name. Mistflower was making an effort to remember each cat in SkyClan by name, so she wasn't caught too off guard.

"Just out on patrol," she answered. "By the creek, from the ridge... Those are where I find the nicest ones. I thought I might give some of them to the nursery for the kits to play with."

Something else he'd said had gotten her attention, though.

"Flower crown?" Mistflower asked, ears twitching. "What's that?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: afternoon flowers [open]   afternoon flowers [open] EmptyMon 3 Jul 2023 - 14:33

Astershine nodded. "Oh, cool, I'll have to check that spot out sometime... Mind' if I sit?" Before even receiving an answer, he sat down beside her, eyes fixed on the colorful array of petals in front of her. "I think that the kits would appreciate them. The queens as well. It's a nice colorful contrast to the den, yeah?"

The tom flicked his ear in acknowledgement. "Oh, yeah, a flower crown is like. A ring of flowers that you put on your head. Silverwing makes them all fancy-like. I don't even know how she learned to make them." At the thought of the silver tabby, he began to look around camp. Perhaps she wasn't currently busy, she could teach Mistflower how to make something. "Although, you don't have to wear them. You could like... put it on a den wall. Or.....make a ring around a nest with them, y'know?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afternoon flowers [open]   afternoon flowers [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

afternoon flowers [open]
Page 1 of 1