Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Bonding

Go down 
+13
downfive
kjSage
khamosa
Arcana
Romantica
Lapis
RainyHeart
Ash
kiikko
Kitty
GravisCordis
speedy
Amber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

WCC Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Bonding   WCC Bonding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Favorite clan: ShadowClan. I mean, I have three characters there so yeah.
Favorite one of YOUR WCC characters: Snowfoot is my baby and I love all her arcs. Sunflare is a lot of fun to write, though!
Favorite color: Red
Favorite anime (if any): Please don’t come for me but I don’t watch anime. Closest thing would be Steven Universe (which I LOVE) but that’s a Western show.
Favorite band: Simple Plan, favorite solo artist is Malinda Kathleen Reese.
History/literature or math/science?: All of the above except the math.
Vanilla or chocolate?: Depends on my mood.
Harry Potter house?: Haven’t read those books either! My tastes are weird and niche and I kinda live under a rock lol
A couple of fun facts about you: I am autistic and very gay. I also have a new cat!
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: WCC Bonding   WCC Bonding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 9:24 pm

I have read each and every one of your responses but this reply is getting lengthy so I won't respond to everyone. BUT ya'll are pretty neat and its fun learning about you all.

speedy wrote:
I LOVE Avatar. Have you seen Kora, too? I have, but I enjoyed the Last Airbender better

speedy wrote:
Favorite color: green
GravisCordis wrote:
Favorite color: A dusty kind of green
Kitty wrote:
Favorite color: Hex code #78c5a4 - Mint green!
Green is da best <3

Kitty wrote:
I will also be getting married in October!
THAT IS SO EXCITING CONGRATULATIONS!

Kiikko wrote:
I'm on day three of my annual two week Minecraft binge
Stopp I go through random spurts of playing nothing but Minecraft for like a week straight and then never touch it for six months

Ash wrote:
I am currently just one epilogue away from actually completing a writing project
Impressive!! Writing is very very difficult
Ash wrote:
I graduate college this December!
Congratulations!

Lapis wrote:
Favorite band: Ooh that's a tough one. Panic! at the Disco, possibly? Or Imagine Dragons?
I love Panic! I was sad to hear they are breaking up

GravisCordis, Kitty, kiikko RainyHeart, Lapis, Romantica, and lostfanboy wrote:
Vanilla
Vanilla for dayz >:)

Arcana wrote:
I'm bilingual
This is so cool! I admire anyone who speaks more than one language. I'm trying to learn Spanish, but am quickly finding out how difficult it is to speak another language

WCC Bonding - Page 2 Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: WCC Bonding   WCC Bonding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:10 pm

this is so cute wait

Favorite clan: regarding the books ive always been a huge riverclan fan, as far as wcc goes im a big skyclan supremacist
Favorite one of YOUR WCC characters: daystar i miss you
Favorite color: pastel blue kinda like this
Favorite anime (if any): hunter x hunter was my very first anime and it will always have the #1 spot in my heart honestly
Favorite band: they arent a band technically theyre a kpop group but tomorrow x together and i always wanna promote them so heres their most recent song
History/literature or math/science?: history/literature even though my major fits into STEM
Vanilla or chocolate?: vanilla
Harry Potter house?: slytherin lol
A couple of fun facts about you: im bi and once summer is over ill be a junior zoology major in uni !!
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: WCC Bonding   WCC Bonding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 pm

---bump---

Also:

verychuu wrote:
History/literature or math/science?: history/literature even though my major fits into STEM
Lowkey sameeee

verychuu wrote:
ill be a junior zoology major in uni !!
Oooo zoology! I'll be a junior marine bio major in uni this fall :3
I guess I can say marine bio is the ocean version of zoology. Kinda?

WCC Bonding - Page 2 Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Bonding   WCC Bonding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Bonding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2