Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Girls' Night Out [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Girls' Night Out [C] Empty
PostSubject: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 14:42

Badgermask padded a tail-length ahead of Harriertalon, ears perked as her gaze swept out at the territory around them. The two of them were technically out on a herb hunt - to see if there was anything worth gathering ahead of the current battle plans against WindClan... Thought in truth, she was certain that the both of them knew that this was more an excuse to simply hang out. She had missed getting to speak with Harriertalon since her sister had gained the title of medicine cat apprentice but she was always busy with training...

...And now Badgermask was named acting deputy, she was like-wise busy which meant any excuse to chat was welcomed. Her ears twitched as she glanced over her shoulder for a heartbeat, a smile curling onto her muzzle before she turned to keep a watch. "I never had the chance to ask truly til now - how is being a medicine cat treating you?"

Girls' Night Out [C] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:57

Harriertalon thought her claws would fall off from all the plucking and digging up herbs she'd been doing lately. It was due time for a break! And who better to stroll the forest than her dear sister Badgermask? "It's been... Eventful, I'd say. Though befriending Burdockroot has been fun! She's not as scary or mean as everyone seems to think. She's just a little quiet." She meant this with her whole heart, going as far as feeling like she should stay an apprentice to let Burdockroot continue to shine. "...Though it has allowed me to see others true colors, unfortunately."

Not wanting to continue or elaborate, she stopped the lazy pace she had set and instead sat down for what felt like the first time in moons. "How's being a temp deputy been?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Girls' Night Out [C] JPzjwJV Girls' Night Out [C] JPzNeMg Girls' Night Out [C] JGg2mwx Girls' Night Out [C] JPzwPEb Girls' Night Out [C] JPzwXQn

Girls' Night Out [C] JcTsSP1  Girls' Night Out [C] JcnAVnI Girls' Night Out [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 19:30

Badgermask spared a glance over at her sister at the mention of seeing other cats' true colors. She knew better than to pry with how Harriertalon suddenly came to a stop and sat, changing the conversation. She was happy that her sister was enjoying her new position, but she certainly didn't envy her. Badgermask always was one to doubt the actions of those around her in most cases, unsure to know if they were being their true selves or trying to get something from her or... But she also at least didn't actually know their true colors - how deep they might sink even if it would help her sort others on her dislike or like feelings.

So, she accepted the turn of attention and laid down, tucking her paws beneath her as a soft hum escaped her. "Well...Its a lot. Its something I can do, even if I am not the best suited for it. Its hard figuring out patrols, who should mentor who... But mom chose me and believes in me - so the least I can do is this for her until we know what is happening with Nightpaw long term. If he gets his spot back or...Whatever," she huffed, before she flopped her head onto the ground. "...Don't think I want to be it long-term thought."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 17:10

Harriertalon nodded as she listened, smiling as her sister took a seat next to her and got comfortable. "Well, between you and me, I think you're the best cat for the job. No matter how temporary it is. But..." A shadow seemed to cross over her, worry welling up in her chest. This was a good opportunity for growth should Badgermask ever want to but... That was her sister. And bad things were far more likely to happen to someone in a leadership position.

"Don't drown yourself in new tasks; You're not alone in this. You've got Leopardsun and me should worst come to worst. And-" Though not her fault that the events that transpired was leading to war, Harriertalon couldn't help but think her lack of action resulted in this. -I'm sorry you're being brought into the front lines like this."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Girls' Night Out [C] JPzjwJV Girls' Night Out [C] JPzNeMg Girls' Night Out [C] JGg2mwx Girls' Night Out [C] JPzwPEb Girls' Night Out [C] JPzwXQn

Girls' Night Out [C] JcTsSP1  Girls' Night Out [C] JcnAVnI Girls' Night Out [C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] EmptySun 25 Jun 2023 - 10:52

Badgermask smiled softly as Harriertalon pressed to remind her that she was not alone, raising her head to look at her sister. "Of course, whatever would I do without you and the others?" she meowed with a smirk before her expression soured at the mention of her being on the front lines. Her tail lashed as she huffed, gaze flickering away. "...I think that is the part I hate the most - being...I don't know how I feel about...Everything that is happening. But what I want to do doesn't...Fit with being deputy. I know how I want to respond to everything but I can't and I... It feels wrong, truth be told. I just..." A sigh escaped her as her ear twitched in annoyance. "I want to pretend WindClan doesn't exist. To starve them from the attention that Batsong so clearly craves with her stunt. It feels to me, that they don't even deserve to be acknowledged by my claws but... I can't go against Leopardsun. I will follow mom anywhere. So if I have to fight..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [C]   Girls' Night Out [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: