Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If you go... I'm going (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

If you go... I'm going (c) Empty
PostSubject: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) EmptyTue May 30, 2023 8:08 pm

The gathering news and now strange cats amongst his clanmates... StarClan was really throwing him and ThunderClan into a whirlwind. Curlyfluff didn't know what to think. He wanted to feel anything but frustrated by the overall situation Mottlestar had put them in or untrusting of the strangers... but he just couldn't help himself. By nature he wasn't a hot-tempered cat, but lately he felt as if his more gentle side was being pushed to its limits. He'd talked to some of his clanmates about everything thus far and tried to work through it as best as he could on his own, but there was one molly in particular in which he'd been waiting to get some time to spend with.

Having looked around camp for his best friend with no avail he assumed that she, much like him, wanted to be anywhere but in the now stuffy clearing. Grabbing a vole for the road, he began to make his way out of camp and into the forest, though just as quickly as he'd begun his little adventure he stopped. Turning his amber gaze to the left, he spotted none other than the she-cat in which he'd been looking for; Firefly. Sitting with her usual poise on the outskirts of the outer camp wall, she sat in complete silence. He wasn't exactly sure what she was thinking about, but she sure peaceful sitting all by herself. But of course, he was here to ruin such stillness... and surprisingly enough; he didn't even care.

"Hey there," Curlyfluff mewed softly as to not catch her off guard as he padded over to her. Dropping the vole at her paws he sat down next to her, close enough that their fuzzy pelts just barely brushed against each other. "You should eat," he wasn't quite sure when she'd last eaten, but even so he decided to offer her something anyway. It was the least he could do after all she'd been through.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

If you go... I'm going (c) VHQrlk5
If you go... I'm going (c) 1QYZaRo

If you go... I'm going (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) EmptyTue May 30, 2023 10:04 pm

It had been... An eventful last couple of moons, to put it lightly. Scabs still stuck to newly scarred skin. First it was her own sister, then it was the WindClan pest- not to mention her rambunctious stomping through the forest in a blind rage. It was exhausting.

Head tilted towards the treetops, staring into the blue sky. Rustling leaves. Chirping birds. The soft caress of the wind through her short, russet fur... Firefly sat comfortably
still, drowning in her own thoughts.

And then a soft voice caught hold of her, dragging her back to reality: Curlyfluff. In her anger, she had forgotten about him; abandoned him. As much as she had begun to resent her own home, abandoning her best friend was something she could never do.

Her eyes dropped to the vole the tom left at her paws. "You can take the first bite." Firefly had zero interest in eating, but she appreciated the gesture. One of many her dear friend went out of his way for. A deep sigh. "I don't think I can ever look at Mottlestar the same way again." A heavy topic to breach, but who else's kind ears would listen?

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

If you go... I'm going (c) JGgdMsS If you go... I'm going (c) JGg3TFt If you go... I'm going (c) J0ieN9e If you go... I'm going (c) JGg3GK7 If you go... I'm going (c) JGg2WjR

If you go... I'm going (c) JcTsSP1  If you go... I'm going (c) JcnAVnI If you go... I'm going (c) Grub_f10If you go... I'm going (c) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) EmptyTue May 30, 2023 10:35 pm

He knew she wouldn't want much of what he'd offered, if any at all, but he'd be sure to leave her more than enough. Giving her a nod, he took a small bite and began munching on it for a couple moments, his tuft-covered ears perking up as she began to speak. Curlyfluff hadn't thought they'd get to that particular subject so quickly, but he supposed better now that never and the fact that she was comfortable chatting with him about such matters filled him with a warmness that only a bestfriend could.

"If I’m being honest…" he started hesitantly, looking up at some robins fluttering around the canopy above them. Was he really going to speak his thoughts when he felt as if he was heretic the ThunderClan name by doing so? Turning to look back at Firefly who'd just been bold enough to begin such a weighty conversation, he realized he must’ve gone mad. He was talking to his bestfriend; his confidant. They’d always been honest with each other, nothing had changed. Well, technically a lot of things had changed... but not between them, thank StarClan.

"I don’t think I can either. Yes, she has what it takes to lead a clan, keep us fed, and make sure we have strong camp walls. I suppose I'll continue to respect her for that... But keeping a secret and then inviting strangers into out home… I’m not sure how to feel about any of it anymore," Curlyfluff mewed softly. "Not all of her life is our business, but I hate this feeling of distrust that's formed around her and the clan. How are we supposed to stay strong and united if no cat can believe in one another?" Rambling on, it felt good to finally be able to chat with some-cat about all of the questions and concerns that had been constantly racing around his mind.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) EmptyWed May 31, 2023 9:13 pm

A sigh of relief escaped her as Curlyfluff honestly spoke his feelings about all that's happened so far. Sure she trusted him with everything, but it woud be a lie to say she wasn't even a little bit nervous that he wouldn't share her feelings. She needed to hear her own thoughts said by someone else; someone trusted. Someone who cared. "That... You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that."

It felt like insult to injury to have those strange cats - who looked nothing like the cats of the forest - stay withing ThunderClan's own walls while the clan was still reeling from the betrayal of knowing Mottlestar trusted no one - not even her own children - with the news of her... fling with ShadowClan's tyrant leader. The curly tom was right that Mottlestar was doing everything to ensure ThunderClan had shelter, was properly fed, strong and healthy. And she would continue to do so. Unfortunately, the seeds of doubt have already been sown. It was only a matter of time before the roots set in completely. "It's my fault for being rude, but I can't help but me angry that mom didn't think to share that my blood was also mess; I upset a lot of cats when I was no better than them. Yet she just stood back and let it happen. I feel so stupid.

Peeling her green gaze away from the clear blue skies, she looked Curlyfluff in the eyes. He had been pushed to the edge many time with the way she acted out and bullied any-cat she knew had dirty blood. How embarrassing. "I need to apologize to them later and I'd like to start with my best friend: I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

If you go... I'm going (c) JGgdMsS If you go... I'm going (c) JGg3TFt If you go... I'm going (c) J0ieN9e If you go... I'm going (c) JGg3GK7 If you go... I'm going (c) JGg2WjR

If you go... I'm going (c) JcTsSP1  If you go... I'm going (c) JcnAVnI If you go... I'm going (c) Grub_f10If you go... I'm going (c) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 11:48 am

The fact that she seemed to feel some felt relief from what he'd said was more than enough for him to be able to relax his ever-tense muscles. Listening as she spoke, his ears flattened and he shook his head in obvious disagreement. Yes, there were times in which she could certainly come off strong or even a bit ill-mannered to some cats, but it was who she was. Firefly was a fiery, silver-tongued cat who knew what she felt in the moment and if she was any other way... she wouldn't be the same best friend that he loved, adored, and respected. She was anything and everything but stupid, and he wanted to make sure she understood that. In fact, he would scream it up to StarClan if it that's what it took for her to accept it.

Opening his maw to combat her misgiving comments, Curlyfluff hastily shut it as she met his gaze. Her usual temperate expression was filled with such genuine intent that it made his heart begin to race with a sense of uneasiness. What she said next though threw whatever he'd been thinking over the gorge. She... she was... sorry?

At first, it took him a moment to even register that she'd said such a thing, but as he let the rest of her words sink in his chest grew heavy and his throat began to tighten up. Tears began to well in his eyes and while he was fully aware that she disliked seeing him cry, he didn't care in the slightest. Not giving her a moment to scoot away, he shut his eyes and leaned forward to embrace the russet-pelted molly. Nudging his short muzzle against the side of her fluffy cheek, he tried to keep himself and the sudden wave of emotions under control. "D-don't you d-dare apolog-gize," he said, practically choking on the words as he tried to maintain any sort of collected composure. With Firefly at his side he'd been improving, but in this instance anything he'd worked on wasn't applicable. "Saying what you feel... it's not being rude; it's being real," the tom mewed, leaning back so that he met her olive gaze once more.

"You have every right to say and express whatever you're feeling. Firefly... it's what makes you, you. I realize that I don't say this enough, but I really want you to understand that you're so much better than you think. You're a loyal and mighty warrior with the heart of TigerClan, one that all of ThunderClan should be more than thankful to have among the ranks. You stand up for what you believe in, even if it means sometimes feeling like you're standing alone... but know that you'll never be alone," the curly-coated tom mewed, a soft smile resting on his maw. "You've taught me how to be strong and stand up for myself and my clanmates, and if you changed... I'm not sure what I'd do," he added between sniffs of his nose. "Firefly, as my best friend in the whole wide world... you better promise me that you'll always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for any-cat's comfort. Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you go... I'm going (c)   If you go... I'm going (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

If you go... I'm going (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum