Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5707

Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] Empty
PostSubject: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyThu May 25, 2023 5:32 pm

Brackenwing had limped out of the den, movements stiff. If she wasn't so fed up of being in the den itself she might've stayed curled in her nest, but the warmth of the sun on her fur was worth a little pain, she thought. Gingerly, she stretched out, letting her head rest on her paws, gaze turned toward the camp entrance out of habit. Their warriors would be on increased patrols, and Brackenwing wished they didn't have to be for the foolish decisions of their leadership. More than anything she wished she could be out there with her clanmates, but her body was too worn down for that now.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyWed May 31, 2023 8:09 pm

Mouse for your thoughts?" Tigerdance asked as he dropped a mouse near the elder. He had just returned from patrol not too long ago, and needed to eat before he had his later patrol, and it looked like Brackenwing could use some company.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 1:58 pm

"Hello, Tigerdance," Brackenwing smiled up at the young warrior. Her thoughts? On what, she knew, did not need to be stated. There was only one thing on everyone's mind lately. "I'm worried. I don't know what they-" their leadership, because who else could it be? "-were thinking. I'm worried for everyone who obviously had no part in that foxdung. I know warriors train to fight and defend the clan, that always comes first... But it feels different when it's clan leadership being the cause of heightened alert and the danger we're all in."

"You doing alright?" There had certainly been less stressful times to be a Windclanner.

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Tigerdance understood what she meant. It didn't really seem like leadership to get their clan into trouble.. Maybe if it had been discussed as a whole clan things would have gotten better. They would have been more prepared for what was coming. It seemed like a sense of doom settled upon them all. "I am alright, feeling the effects of their choices just like everyone else. It seems like there is no other choice than just to prepare but for what? We don't know how bad they will get. It seems Shadowclan resorts to worse means than just regular clans do."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 8:34 am

"Nightstar has always been inclined towards more violent solutions." Brackenwing agreed, "Should the fighting ever make it to camp..." She shook her head, shivered, memories of the battle against the dark forest and the battle against the dogs coming to mind. "I hope it doesn't. They aren't mindless beasts like dogs or the dark forest. If anything they're more of a threat because they can think like us. Our leadership should have known to stay out of their problems, or handle it privately. I thought I could trust Batsong not to play with fire, she's always been like a sister to me. Was my trust misplaced?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 7:03 pm

Tigerdance shook his head. "I don't think your trust was misplaced, I just think Batsong let her emotions and the idea of some sort of revenge get the better of her." While Batsong's choices and actions were questionable at best, he didn't think they should be doubting their medicine cat right now.. Maybe after things calmed down a little.. If they ever did. "If it comes to a fight.. I know Batsong will need our trust at least for the time being."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 8:06 am

"She did. Shrikestar or Smallbean needed to step up, in that case, and I question their judgment for allowing it. I understand wanting justice, I understand not liking Nightstar - stars know that tom is nothing but frustration for me. He disciplines warriors he has no right to discipline, he's irascible and has a temper. He also saved my life when that monster decided to go off the thunderpath. Forbidden relationships are against the code for a reason, and we've certainly had our troubles with Shadowclan... But that wasn't something that should have been brought before a gathering." A sigh left her.

"I have no doubt she'll do whatever she can for us, if it comes to it. Batsong cares for her clanmates, sometimes to her own detriment. I... I worry for her too, if I'm being honest." Brackenwing nodded in agreement. Still, she couldn't shake the nagging worry surrounding everything. "I wish it all could be avoided, but I fear Windclan's foot is caught in the fox's jaw now no matter what we do."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 8:02 pm

Tigerdance couldn't help but sigh at the words that Brackenwing was speaking, every word he agreed with. Good intentions didn't always mean the best actions. It certainly put Windclan as a whole into a hard place, even if it was just the actions of the few. "This is all so troubling.. and it doesn't seem like a certain tom really gives a rat's butt about the whole thing. Even if it was his own medicine cat who messed up. Just really seems to brush it off." Tigerdance confided in the elder. He hadn't interacted with the leader much but he couldn't help but make these observations.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 12:31 pm

"He increased our patrols and then... What, hides in his den? Hardly an appropriate response, but it's become what I expect." Brackenwing shook her head, "There was a time when I would have expected better, but after Silverwing... A leader ought to have control over their clanmates and know what they're doing, not simply react to everything after the fact. Particularly those they are supposed to be running the clan with." A sigh left her. "If the left paw doesn't know what the right is doing and cannot take responsibility, how is the clan to function?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 9:35 pm

Tigerdance nodded at the elder's words. He couldn't find a fault at all in what she said. The clan was falling apart in front of them, and no one really seemed to know what to do. He wanted to believe that Shrikestar would step up but that didn't seem to be the case. It was only a matter of time til the rest of the clan got sick of it. The tom sighed. "This is an interesting situation we are in.." He wasn't sure what else he was supposed to say? That things were falling apart? That isn't a reality he wanted to live in right now. A world without Windclan...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]   Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun's Warmth, Wind's Chill [Tigerdance]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: