Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotty Activity/Crappy Posts/Health Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

Spotty Activity/Crappy Posts/Health Things Empty
PostSpotty Activity/Crappy Posts/Health Things

Okay well, today I found out I was diabetic. I pretty much had that suspicion anyway, given that I only have 20% of my pancreas left. I'm still not thrilled, but it is something I was mentally preparing for and I feel I can handle. I will try managing it with diet and see how that goes. However, other blood tests brought things up that I found disturbing and scary. I have a high count of different kinds of infection fighting cells that may indicate anything from too much stress on my body, to an infection that is brewing somewhere inside me and it might get ugly, to full blown cancer. I will not know for awhile what is going on, and while I will try to maintain some kind of presence on site, I will make no promises. I am sorry to everyone waiting on me for posts and I am sorry if I let any threads die. I already had a lot going on and now I have to adjust to a big lifestyle change as well as fight with doctors to get answers. I will update everyone when I know more. Thanks for your patience.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Spotty Activity/Crappy Posts/Health Things :: Comments

No Comment.

Spotty Activity/Crappy Posts/Health Things