Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the morning always follows the night [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 May 2023 - 11:20

Dawnfeather purred with a faux-smug look on her face. “Alright, alright. Choosing the rock is very important guys. You need to put some thought into this.” The golden molly carefully inspected the rocks until she found a somewhat flat one with an interesting glimmer to it. “See! This one has character- not that the rest of you don’t, sorry rocks.”

She bent down next to the pebble. “Alright, rock. Wait- that isn’t polite. I wouldn’t like it if someone called me cat. Hmm… I hereby dub you Sir Pebbleshine! Come on, Sir Pebbleshine, if you help me win this I’ll go and wash you off in the creek and see how shiny you can get. We’ve got this!”

Dawnfeather carefully scooped up her pebble, plonking it directly on her head and leaning bark and forth in order to keep it centered, sticking her tongue out to the side as she concentrated. She was doing remarkably well before she suddenly froze and the rock landed squarely on the ground.

Turning to Wolfblossom with a suddenly concerned face, the golden molly carefully coiled her tail around the rock, almost as if she was attempting to keep it from hearing. “Wolfblossom,” she whispered, cut ear flicking, “Did I just bribe Sir Pebbleshine? I don’t think- that’s cheating! That’s cheating! Oh gosh, don’t worry little one, I’ll wash you off in the creek regardless, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 20:00

"Yes, Wolfblossom", Firepool said, in a pseudo-disappointed voice as he went to grab a rock. He paused though, as he watched Dawnfeather put much more thought into her choice than he was about to. Choosing one with enough... character... Firepool placed it to the side as he watched the warrior place 'Sir Pebbleshine' onto her head, doing well. Suddenly, she stopped, causing it to drop, and panicked about bribing the rock. Wait, bribing the rock? Had he heard that correctly? He was sure he had, he could hear prey from fox-lengths away. "I- er, think the ro- Sir Pebbleshine won't mind too much. I'll call mine... Misty." That was because it was the word closest to smoke he could find, without actually calling it smoke.

Taking the rock and miraculously getting it to the top of his head, Firepool balanced it for a few moments, doing well, before slipping on one of the rocks beneath him. Misty flew off his head, skittering on the ground, and all he could do was watch, defeated. "Wolfblossom... you might have to take my name away for that one."

the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 7:45

Dawnfeather was the first to take a rock, and Wolfblossom had to stifle her laugh. Sir Pebbleshine? Well, she supposed she wouldn't like being called 'cat' either.

Dawnfeather was able to balance it until she stopped moving, sending the rock tumbling to the ground. "I think Sir Pebbleshine will be fine, Dawnfeather. Though perhaps you should apologize, just to smooth things over."

Firepool did well until Misty was also sent careening to the ground. Wolfblossom shook her head in mock disapproval. "Disgraceful, truly. Back to the apprentice den with you, Firepool." Wolfblossom snickered. "I suppose if I can't do better than either of you I'll have to relinquish my position as deputy... But who would keep our clanmates in line then?" She mewed, choosing a smooth, rounded pebble that shared the same gray color as much of Skyclan's rocky forest did in leafbare. "What about... I don't know. Stony McStoneface? Yes, I think that'll do." With the rock placed carefully between her ears, Wolfblossom slowly stood up. A careful step forward and-

Stony McStoneface fell, even faster than Firepool or Dawnfeather's had. "...Oops." Wolfblossom blinked down at the rock, her jovial expression turning to one of complete, immesurable disappointment. "Ravenclaw did always say I needed to work on my balance, I suppose. I've failed her, how will I cope?"

Completely unable to keep her expression, Wolfblossom laughed, glancing between the two warriors with a grin. "I'll never live this down, oh stars..."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 18:56

“Oh!” Dawnfeather purred with a relieved sigh, bending down to where Sir Pebbleshine lay prone and unmoving. “I’m so sorry, little one! I promise I’ll wash you off in the creek anyways, okay? Ooh, Misty is a good name, Flamepool!”

Flamepelt balanced his rock on his head, stepping from side to side before it careened to the ground with a clatter that made Dawnfeather wince. “What? Can you even do that, Wolfy? It’s rude! And don’t wager your position! That’s dangerous! We can’t make a rock deputy- sorry Sir Pebbleshine, but that’s against the Code, I think.”

“It’s alright!” Dawnfeather purred, flicking her cousin’s shoulder with her long tail. “Why would you even want to? We’re making memories! And friends! And things! Are we going to make Stony McStoneface deputy now? Can we make Sir Pebbleshine deputy instead? His name is better- ooooh, how are we going to explain to Wolfstar- Birdstar that her deputy’s now a rock? Not it-“
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023 - 17:20

Firepool laughed as Wolfblossom's rock fell far faster than either of theirs, flicking his tail contently. It was nice to not feel out of place, strange, or anxious to just be around others. "I- I don't think I'm qualified to explain a rock becoming deputy. Maybe Wolfblossom should do it." Picking up Misty gently, he placed the rock down in front of himself once more. "All the rocks are at least honorary warriors for beating us... Or wait, did they lose? They fell off. I guess we don't really know what the goal of a rock is..."

the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 12:50

"Stony McStoneface is a perfectly fine name." Wolfblossom scoffed, "Though Misty is quite pretty. Regal, almost. And Sir Pebbleshine... Pebbles don't really shine, do they?" She couldn't help but tease a little.

Wolfstar... Stars, that was a terrifying prospect. She laughed at Dawnfeather's words, "I don't think the rocks are the one who lost... I mean, their place is on the ground, right? And we were the ones balancing them. Or... Trying to, I suppose." She chuckled, "And hey, I'd never ask you to explain my losses. I can own them... However embarrassing they might be. Just... Help me deflect my dear sister's teasing, alright?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the morning always follows the night [OPEN]   the morning always follows the night [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the morning always follows the night [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2