Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The power of a good meal (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

The power of a good meal (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyWed 10 May 2023 - 15:10

A silver paw prodded at the body of a squirrel that had been set in front of her. It wasn't as tasty as rabbits or hares, but it was still a meal. Her dislike of the prey wasn't the only thing stopping the she-cat from taking a bite however. Meals could always be enhanced through good company, of which she had none. Silverwing hadn't taken the time to bother Lightningbreeze since arriving, and Birdstar was too busy doing leader things to join her. At least, she assumed that was true for the latter. I should just go get her. Leader's need to eat too, I should bring her something. Even as she thought this, Silverwing made no attempt to leave her spot, resuming her poking of the prey as she stared it down. Nah, she's too busy for me... Slowly, the she-cat's gaze lifted from the prey to scan the clearing, landing on a ginger pelt. Silverwing had no idea what the she-cat's name was, but remembered her friendliness from their first patrol together. A smile forming, the silver she-cat picked her meal off the ground before padding up to her ginger clanmate. "Doing anything?" She meowed around the squirrel. The prey dropped from her maw, revealing the smile it had hidden from sight.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The power of a good meal (closed) Output12                   The power of a good meal (closed) Output10                          The power of a good meal (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 20:53

Ambersun was bored. So, so bored. It was like boredom could walk on legs and was following her everywhere she went. She was too tired to go hunting, but she was too bored to not do anything other than hunting.

Silverwing's voice caused Ambersun to perk up. Turning towards her, the ginger she-cat smiled back at the new SkyClanner. "Not really," she replied. "In fact, I've been dying to do something right about now." Noticing the squirrel that Silverwing dropped, Ambersun made sure not to touch it. Perhaps a piece of fresh-kill would be good to have, though. "Now that you're here..." Ambersun did have some questions about what it was like in other clans. "What was WindClan like when you lived there, and what made it so different from SkyClan?"

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The power of a good meal (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 23:22

While her offering wasn't accepted, Ambersun seemed to be in the mood for a conversation. Silverwing sat down, and with a single silver paw subtly pushed the squirrel toward the other molly as she spoke. "Well first off, there were hardly any trees. Here you have them every two steps, but Windclan was wide open! There were only a few trees and those were on the border. Plenty of green grasses and hills, one was even filled with flowers! It was so pretty, I had to sneak back in just to see it one last time!" That had earned her a visit from her old deputy, but it had been worth it.

"Then we had the tu- er, things." She wasn't part of Windclan anymore, it shouldn't matter if she told someone about the tunnels, yet it still felt like a bad thing to do. It felt as if uttering a word about the tunnels would be like crossing a line. "We had some cool stuff, I guess. One of our borders was the gorge. It was this super deep pit thingy that had sharp looking stones and fast waters. The place kind of gave me the creeps though. Hmm, what else?" Silverwing tipped her head skyward as if there would be answers up there. "Past one of our borders was a barn. I used to live there for a bit." Ah the barn, the loneliest place she could think of. Only rats had kept her company while she had lived there, but they never added anything to the conversation.

Silverwing's gaze fell back to Ambersun. "Your turn! You asked a question so I should get one too." She needed to make this one count, something vague that would keep Ambersun talking for a bit perhaps? Ah! "Tell me about yourself, Ambersun. I'd love to learn more about my new clanmates, starting with you."

MORE ART!!:

The power of a good meal (closed) Output12                   The power of a good meal (closed) Output10                          The power of a good meal (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 23:41

Ambersun noticed Silverwing push the squirrel gently towards her. That's a gift for me. I'm dumb. The young she-cat quickly took a bite out of the squirrel. While she chewed, she listened to Silverwing's experiences. Swallowing, Ambersun spoke. "Those flowers must have been really pretty." Taking another bite of the squirrel, the ginger she-cat tried to listen actively at Silverwing. She told about a place called the Gorge, as well as a barn past their borders, which Silverwing seemed to live for a while. Probably while she was exiled, Ambersun inferred.

As Silverwing asked Ambersun to talk about herself, the young she-cat smiled. "Well, I love hanging out and talking with cats," she said. "But mostly, I love just having fun. Games, pranks, adventures, stuff like that." It seemed like Silverwing was also a cat who liked the same things that Ambersun did, so that was always good. "Also,  just learning about different stuff is also really fun for me as well." She also liked flirting with cats, though she didn't know if she wanted to talk about it. It was still pretty cool talking to her, though.

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2023 - 1:09

The silver molly's eyes lit up as Ambersun began to speak, most of what she was saying falling in line with Silverwing's own interests. If not for their birth to two different clans Silverwing could have seen herself being attached to Ambersun as much as Brackenwing if not more so. That didn't matter though. They could forge a strong friendship now, without the hinderance of any borders that might seek to split them. "I've had my share of adventures! I've been all over Twolegplace and met a few interesting faces, maybe I could tell you about it sometime? Oooor, maybe we could go explore it together?" Silverwing didn't see anything wrong with that. Twolegplace wasn't a claimed territory, and Birdstar had been wandering awfully close to the Twolegplace shell.

"We don't have to adventure outside of Skyclan if you don't want to, of course. We could have a simple trek around our territory if you'd prefer that. I'm sure even a walk around the creek with you would feel like a proper adventure!" Stars, sick! You sound sooo stupid right now Silverwing! A slight cringe was the only physical indication that the she-cat was unpleased with her words. "I, um... Like speaking with you, Ambersun. I apologize if I get a little too overzealous at times." Now she was apologizing? Was she that starved for a good conversation? Yep...

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2023 - 19:45

With Silverwing's suggestions, Ambersun's gaze lit up as well. "I'd love that!" she mewed. An adventure sounded like so much fun - even if her paws were too sore to go out and walking right now. As she continued nibbling on the squirrel, her new friend awkwardly... apologized? Honestly, Ambersun didn't expect Silverwing to apologize for being chatty, though in retrospect it made her first interaction with her make a little more sense.

"I like talking with you, too, Silverwing," Ambersun grinned. "And don't worry about being too overzealous or anything like that." The young she-cat gazed at the trees outside of camp. "So, when do you wanna go to Twolegplace?" The young she-cat always wanted to go visit Twolegplace, but she was honestly a little scared to do so alone. An adventure meant mystery, which could mean fun or danger, and she never got enough courage to go there alone. With Silverwing, though... well, that was another story entirely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of a good meal (closed)   The power of a good meal (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of a good meal (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: