Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Left Bank Two [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Left Bank Two [open] Empty
PostSubject: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyWed May 10, 2023 8:09 am

The day was pleasant, calm, warm. Astershine would take advantage of that. A fruitful early hunting patrol had put him in a good mood, which had faded into faint excitement and boredom. as the day went on. He wanted to spend the day doing something new, his paws itched for excitement, but he didn't know what exactly he wanted to do.

It was while he was walking the territory, searching for ideas, that he remembered the Windclan cat he'd met at the gathering. He wondered what he could have done with those flowers, if he was doing anything with them at all. Once, he'd heard about cats making something called a flower crown. He decided that he'd give it a try, and let his clanmates do the same. Maybe they'd join him.

With an assortment of vibrant flowers held delicately in his jaws, the pale warrior padded into camp, setting his collection down in an idle area free of any frequently-walked paths. He'd ended up collecting so many flowers that he worried he wouldn't be able to use them all, but he figured that Plumleaf could use any extras - or he could use them to line his nest until they wilted.

Flopping down beside his finds, he unsheathed his claws and began sifting through his options, delicately plucking out a few flowers that he thought looked nicer than the rest. A warrior briefly passed by, and he called out to them before they walked too far. "Hey, do you know anything you can do with these? I want to make like. A flower crown or something, but I don't know how." He meowed, absent-mindedly flicking his tail.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyWed May 10, 2023 1:42 pm

"Uh."

Creamsky blinked as his old mentor called out to him - having been to absorbed in preparing to head out into the territory to take notice that Astershine had been picking through flowers of all things. But now that the warrior had paused to stare at him, a wave of confusion washed over him. "Can't...Say I do," he meowed as he turned, approaching before he sat a tail-length away to stare at the flower. A...Flower crown? ...Would Lightningbreeze enjoy one of those? Oh, maybe Celandinepaw as well... He laid down, stretching out a paw to pull a flower closer to him as he studied it. "But...I am sure we could figure something out."

Left Bank Two [open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyWed May 10, 2023 2:44 pm

Silverwing lay sprawled out in a delightful patch of sun, something that Skyclan had no shortages of. While it wasn't as lovely as Windclan's open sky, she could appreciate the patches of shade the trees offered. The she-cat's attention was firmly attached to the white tom entering camp with a variety of colorful flowers sitting in his mouth. Flower crowns? She had asked a Shadowclan cat about how to make some of those once, perhaps she could impart her wisdom on the two toms. Silverwing slowly rose to her paws, only slightly sad about vacating her spot in camp to join the flower class. "I know how to make flower crowns." She mewed to the two. "I wouldn't mind showing you how to make them, as long as I get to keep a couple flowers for myself." It was a reasonable request, one she hoped wouldn't go over too poorly with them.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Left Bank Two [open] Output12                   Left Bank Two [open] Output10                          Left Bank Two [open] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyThu May 18, 2023 8:00 am

"Oh, well thats alright." Astershine assumed that Creamsky would probably resume doing whatever task he was that he was doing when he'd asked the question, but he was delighted when the other tom joined him. "I'm trying to intertwine them somehow, but it unravels every time." He explained, using the flat sides of his unsheathed claws to delicately push the flower stems into place. Just when he thought he might have it, and he raised his ears with anticipation, when he took his paws off the stems, they all unraveled.

With a soft, light-hearted sigh, he slumped over in defeat, raising his eyes only when another cat approached. Silverwing. The new cat. She'd been settling in well, he assumed. Astershine opened his mouth to explain their predicament, but she seemed to already know - he hadn't seen where she had come from, likely nearby. When she spoke, his demeanor brightened, and he cast an excited glance over to Creamsky. "You do? Could you show us?" It was a relief, he was determined to make at least one crown. "Of course you can use some, you can make crowns too, if you want."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyMon May 22, 2023 10:26 pm

Creamsky watched Astershine's attempt with curiosity, idly flicking the stem of the flower he had pulled over with a claw. His heart rose with excitement as Astershine seemed to have gotten the flowers to stick...Before they quickly unraveled when he moved his paws away. Blah, he dropped his head to the ground to stare at the stem of his flower as he messed with it before a new voice caught his ear - Silverwing. Right, the newcomer - she had provided aid to the Clan and had managed to find a place within. He hadn't gotten much of a chance to speak with her, busy with his own matters but his eyes brightened at the idea that this could be a chance to do so. "Yes please! I can't say it ever crossed my mind to make a flower...Crown." There was a pause, he frowned. "Wait, what is a crown anyways? What are we even trying to make?" he questioned, glancing at the she-cat with a sheepish look. "But yes, any help would be appreciated!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:33 pm

A smile brightened the she-cat's face. "I'll take you up on that offer, then. Thank you." Silverwing settled herself in front of the flowers, dragging a couple pretty ones that she could use for her demonstration closer. "It's pretty much just a big circle that sits on top of your head, but it's super pretty." A claw poked out as Silverwing got to work, knotting the flowers as Thalia had and speaking to the two idly as she did. "There was this really pretty tom in Windclan, I'm sure you've at least seen him at a gathering before but he wears flowers in his pelt. I was thinking I could do the same, but I don't really want to copy him." She did have an idea of what she could do to set herself apart from Flutterpetal, this would be her first attempt at making it.

Silverwing had been without a clan for moons, and before she had been forced to constantly vacate her barn her time had been spent practicing the art of flower crowns. While she was still nowhere near as skilled as Thalia herself, Silverwing was confident that her product was still pretty. A claw guided the last of the flowers to its position, and after one more knot the first crown was completed. It was pretty, but the colors didn't seem to excite her as much as she had hoped. It was silly, but Thalia had been right. Having something to do with your paws was calming. "This one's done, if anyone wants it." And if no one did? Well, she would just have to gift it to Crookedlight. "It looks hard, but if you put in enough time it's actually really simple. Getting the knots right is the hardest part. Any questions?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Left Bank Two [open] Output12                   Left Bank Two [open] Output10                          Left Bank Two [open] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 12:04 am

Astershine's eyes lit up as Silverwing settled down to join them. "I think I've seen that tom before, actually. He brings flowers often. I wonder if he wears them when he's at home, too." The pale tom leaned over and watched as Silverwing delicately intertwined the stems together in a way he'd never seen done before. "Wow, that's cool. How do you do it? Do you just..." He trailed off, attempting to knot the stems he held in his paws, using his claws the way he saw Silverwing do. "- Twist them around each other? Or something?" Just as he said that, the stems unraveled again. Silverwing seemed to do it without a problem, though. She must have spent a lot of time practicing.

In what seemed like no time at all, Silverwing had finished the first crown. "Oh, Creamsky, You can have it, if you want." He said, briefly looking over at the other tom. Silverwing mentioned something about knots. "How do you get the knots right? I've never made one before, I don't know how to do it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 5:57 pm

"I don't think I've see this tom myself," he mused as he watched Silverwing work - a bit in disbelief at how the deftly she moved the stems - knotting them together where they would not easily fall loose unless the flowers were forcefully pulled apart. How did WindClan even figure out this was a thing? Did they really have that many flowers that they just...Took the time to learn how to turn them into a crown? He would have to keep an eye out for this tom at the next Gathering - he couldn't deny being curious in how much WindClan would decorate themselves in flowers now.

As the first crown was finished, he blinked as Silverwing offered it up and Astershine mentioned that he should have it. "Oh, uh - sure! I'll take it, I didn't even realize this was a thing that was possible," he remarked as he reached out a paw to carefully drag the completed crown closer to him, studying it. He...Couldn't deny that it was pretty - getting it onto his head would be a careful process as he didn't dare risk accidentally undoing Silverwing's hard work, even if she had breezed through crafting it.

As Astershine questioned how the knots was done, he glanced up with a nod of his head. "Yeah! I mean, I saw you make them but I don't even know where to start - like the stems are so small, getting them to tie together like that is..." he glanced down at the flowers crown, studying the knots he could make out that completed the circle. "I...This is amazing, Silverwing. I hadn't considered flowers could be used in this way at all - where did you learn this? Like, I don't feel like this is something you teach yourself - unless you did!" he added quickly. "In that case, that is even more amazing!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Bank Two [open]   Left Bank Two [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Left Bank Two [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: