Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ope, there goes gravity [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

ope, there goes gravity [c] Empty
PostSubject: ope, there goes gravity [c]   ope, there goes gravity [c] EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 16:29

egretpaw
“is it really so wrong to dream?”

Egretpaw had a head heavy of doubt, and even filled heavier with all of the sensations of the world. It had led her to tripping over a rock and snagging one of her claws, the sharp sting whenever she stepped bringing her to just the slightest limp. It would heal quickly, but the way it had tore still had the injury bleeding a bit more than she would have liked for her white pelt. Under the guidance of her mentor, she had arrived to Sandyshell's den. There had been little need for the kit to come by, save for when she was first brought to camp by her mother - Harebounce - and assessed if she was alright.

The apprentice's faintly-banded tail twitched at the memory of whatever little herbs were given to her to coax her into rest, instead of the persistent, heart-wrenching cries that usually escaped her chest as a young kit. It took her ages to realize that it was just from being so overwhelmed from all the sights and sounds of the world. Not to mention the smells, which hit her like a tree trunk so thick she flinched as she stepped beyond the entryway.

Gently, the apprentice called out. "Sandyshell? If you are available, I would be very thankful if I could have some assistance with my paw," the molly asked. Even as she had tried to find the medicine cat, that soon enough led to her thoughts drifting into space as she found herself entranced by the herbs that rested in various nooks and crannies. I wonder what they're used for...

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

ope, there goes gravity [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ope, there goes gravity [c]   ope, there goes gravity [c] EmptyWed 10 May 2023 - 14:15

Sandyshell

The den’s quiet nature made itself some sort of haven to her, which she was grateful for. But unfortunately, Sandyshell had ears that would twitch at anything. Leaves sliding across the floor. Twitch. Quiet whistling of birds. Twitch. Soft paws shifting just outside the den. Twitch. The sandy tabby had been taking a few ticks of the sun to rest, as her mother requested, yet no true relaxation would soothe her ever-racing heart. Laying, listening, and thinking was the best she could attempt.

But with a new patient came the end of her break. The small medicine cat quickly removed herself from her mentor’s nest and welcomed Egretpaw, “I’m available. Please, come in.” Sandyshell shone her signature greeting smile which she’d recently perfected. No more awkward stretching or nervous tics, just sweet, polite, and perfect.

She gently asked Egretpaw to raise her feathery, white paw. The apprentice seemed a bit distant, but that wasn’t unusual for the cloudy molly. Sandyshell inspected the claw with red dotted around it and used a nearby bit of damp moss to clean the wound. “It’s not bad at all, don’t worry. I’ll apply a poultice that will ease the pain and prevent infection.” She turned and reached from a few crevices, pulling a few dock leaves and a small root. Grounded between her teeth and carefully applied to the wretched claw. She considered wrapping the paw with cobwebs, but grew unsure due to past apprentices’ complaints. Sandyshell tried to swallow her anxiety and cautiously asked her patient, “Do you want a bandage to keep it from tearing more? It.. it makes it harder to use your claws.” The cream tip of her tail twitched while waiting for Egretpaw’s reply.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice